Would you date an American white girl?

Keep in mind that most white girls in the United States at some point in their lives have dated blacks.

Attached: kappa.jpg (640x640, 123K)

I would never date such a disgusting creature

No. Also shit thread

I try, but as a manlet I get mostly matches with obese women. I'm really close with one and she's crazy. Like robbing stores crazy.

I love them supremely, flaws and all.

Attached: fff298c2dc46772c78bce7d75324cb0d.jpg (1328x1600, 282K)

Leave our women alone with your made up bullshit you stupid spic.

You prefer bugs. I’m sure they wouldn’t date you either knowing that.

If she dated a black guy before and I am dating her now it means that I am literally cucking whoever she dated before

It means you're kissing the mouth of someone who sucked a nigg*r's dick.

Why Gringos don't like to accept the truth? If you're from gringoland, you know well that in the U.S. it's completely normal to see white girls with black sub-humans.

Pic: Averange Gringo family

Attached: Before and After.jpg (1242x2208, 289K)

Wow, you cherrypicked an image! The reality is I don’t know anyone like this, and statistics show that white women racemix the least.

>meet black roommate
>"I grew up with my white mother's family"
why do they do this? do the men not want to be fathers? are they allergic to responsibility? what the fuck

Attached: G7R6QRP74JEENNVA5ZOI7BYXAI.jpg (1200x737, 236K)

>american
>white

Why are their heads so big?

Vast majority of the soft tissue cells in your body are replaced after a couple of years, if she dated a nigger two or more years ago, I am literally kissing a whole different person

LMAO it's that autistic seething wh*Toid again who spergs out when he sees White women/non white male couple threads

What statistics? Statistics invented by Jow Forums?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA This gringitos. You can't cover the sun with a finger. The reality is that most white girls mingle with filthy nigg**rs, it's completely normal to see them holding hands in the Gringo' streets.

Pic: Averange Gringa Girl

Attached: Coal Burner y 4 Simios.jpg (640x640, 332K)

>tfw netflix n chilled with a mudshark with a half breed niglet she literally locked up in his room so we could fuck

Ghosted her and went to the Dr. came back clean but gotta go back in another month

Attached: sin_city_3.png (1200x630, 1.06M)

there's no denying this truth. Saw it myself today, lots of white women pushing strollers with non white kids. i am not worried. It's all the gradual progression to america peacefully balkanizing

Attached: 1566346356744.jpg (597x629, 74K)

no. Fuck American white girls

>Keep in mind that most white girls in the United States at some point in their lives have dated blacks.
Well I guess not then

Because they’re propaganda and true. White men are bigger racemixers than white women.

No, actual statistics by the census. You’re cherrypicking pictures of girls from broken families raised in thug culture. The few white girls who do this are literally brainwashed by too much degenerate media consumption. No white girl has a natural impulse to do this.

Fake.

Fuck you too.

I prefer to only date white women.

If you are white, based.

It's funny. Every gringa girl I know has a big head.

Attached: coalburner.jpg (1200x1200, 1.42M)

Are you lesbian? or are you a young man who likes to date women older than you? I'm 26 years old and I'm dating a 34-year-old girl. I'm just doing it for interest, she has a good job and I'm unemployed.

Attached: Kenzie Eckman.jpg (1106x1552, 1006K)

Based white women fucking the black bvll and then raising their children alone

Implying that your women would choose their native country men over black men

It’s funny how every ghetto in America is crawling with mestiza women giving birth to black children

Attached: 0C61380D-4463-4F47-B1FF-7F2DEC4B417E.jpg (750x918, 875K)

They're not white. So what does it matter?

>lots of white women pushing strollers with non white kids. i am not worried.
WTF are you talking about? White women with kids are almost always with white men. Do you live in the dirty south? The only ones with half black kids seem to be black or hispanic women. There are a lot of WMAF hapa babies too.

Latinas > white women

On average just saying

I live in Montana

No matter how much you defend wh*Te women they will never fuck you ;)

Attached: dWCYGYp.png (1256x783, 135K)

calm down autist, im not pushing some racial narrative. just stuff I see on the east coast. the point i was actually trying to reach was not racial at its core. eventually with mixing in the cities and white liberals usually not having kids, the racial gap between city and non-city will grow. only in america is politics so heavily tied to race, and this will create even heavier socio-political tensions, possibly resulting in balkanization. that's obviously an extreme outcome, but something i muse about

Attached: 1566683274350.jpg (781x1604, 620K)

Why are you so stupid? Why do you think ''Latinas'' are a race?

Attached: bebecita rica.jpg (1365x768, 65K)

Because it’s how it’s classified here

Already have, it was shit

Oh, that's right. I forgot that Canada is a U.S. Overseas Territory, I'm sorry.

I've done it many times. They're lots of fun.
I dated two in particular and it really goes to show how different they can be. Both were blonde and one was trying to get into her church more and wanted to start school and work on getting a nice job. She was great and I miss her a lot.
One would go to bars and take unknown drugs from strangers and then get drunk..Despite that she was so funny and fun to be around. She had no ambition though and was content being a hairdresser forever and living paycheck to paycheck.
Ultimately I met a Mexican (CHI) girl and we dated and fell in love and got married a while ago. She has an amazing job she worked hard in school to get and cooks and is a sexual freak.
I guess the moral of this is, brown girls are better than white girls but sometimes I miss the white girls.

What does negro semen taste like?

I dated two white girls both when they were virgins thankfully
Now I see on instagram and they're both whores now though lol

Attached: Jimmy and His Song.jpg (680x383, 40K)

What a stupid picture. What was the point of your post?

did his son die?

It means that Jimmy's son is at the same time a song and it's in his head.

Wrong image.

Now your children look like that.

Attached: your children.gif (220x188, 19K)

That made me laugh so much.

Yes

Uhhh. I don’t want to. But they’ll certainly never f*ck you Tyrone.

Sure you have.

You will have mutts.

>You will have mutts.
And not a single person alive except for you and the other incels on here will care.

>American
>White

Its insane, they literally have no culture and are compromised of several different ethnicities who have been in wars for thousands of years. Makes me wanna puke

Pretty much NPCs, but pretty fun to go out to a bar/party. The majority who I've met are either cosmeticians/nurses. They want their lives to unironically be like a shitty sitcom. Not the worst thing, but definitely horrible compared to foreign girls I've dated in terms of personality.

Just fuck them as much as you can before you/they turn 25. I'd never marry one.

You’re so selfish you don’t even care about your ancestors!

Yes.

I have multiple cultures, and I’m proud of them all.

Literal nog behavior.

Delusional

>The majority who I've met are either cosmeticians/nurses
This is so accurate. Of the white girls I have dated in the past, one was a hair dresser, one was going to school to be a nurse. It's like the default job for women who aren't smart

kys

Does they go for a Shawn Mendes type of Southtron or is too brown for white Americans?

I feel like you have a fetish for white girls

of course if she treats me like shit and forces me to sniff her feet

This is true. Latinas love the BBC

Both jobs just require you to be very extroverted/memorize a ton of information. No critical thinking required so it’s the basic white thot’s ideal.

I’ll admit nursing/physician assistant careers pay well/able to make your own schedules. Cosmetician is truly made for low IQ American white girls.

Med types are the best desu. Girls here like tall, dark, and handsome.

He definitely does, like all shitskins. He’s obsessed.

What’s the saying?
Every white woman secretly desires a Black Man, even if she is “hesitant”.
Once the craving sets in, they ain’t ever going back to Pinkos!

Fuck off idiot.

Yikes! Lmao

I'm whiter than you all, trust me.

Attached: 1534532345830.png (902x902, 28K)

Omg, based!!

yes, I would do anything for green card

Attached: 1532189761977.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Karas still want MUH Reparations!!!