If this "country" isn't a third world shithole then why do they have so many diasporas that move to the west?

If this "country" isn't a third world shithole then why do they have so many diasporas that move to the west?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (640x427, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=AT2wzQq7kx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Koreans are fewer than Japanese except USA, Canada and Australia.
Ask that question to Japan

It sucks to live there
t.diaspora

It was a third world shithole just a few decades ago.

The only Japanese diasporas from what I have seen live mostly in US but Koreans go to France, Germany, UK and even Norway for what reasons?

Expected answer

It`s hard to live there

Attached: 4fdfe9cb.jpg (841x561, 79K)

>but Koreans go to France, Germany, UK and even Norway for what reasons?
because they think Europe is a paradise as our media told us so. there it explains for you.

India tier, chinese are more civilized than them.

Don't bullshit, look at the statistics

Koreans go to the US, Canada and Australia
But Japan is three times bigger and richer than Korea, but lives more in the West than Koreans.

Ask your question to Japanese, not Korea.

Even getting a simple government job is impossible, they make you write an entrance exam which is hard as fuck from what my cousin told me.

Korean life sucks, because they have to work to hard, had I lived in Korea I would have killed myself at 12

개소리에 동조하지마라 한국인들은 영미귄에 둥지틀지 유럽은 일본인들보다 적게 산다

What about your machine factory? Isn't that a paradise too?

Koreans are considered the scum of Asia. Nobody wants them.

Not your business Norgayan. Why there is so many Norwegians in the United States and Canada?

Why are there so many jews in every country? Is israel a shithole?

That was a rhetorical question OP

Attached: 1567202911075.png (1230x890, 190K)

you are stupid Japanese dont migrate to other countries anymore maybe 100 years ago
but still to this day thousands of Koreans move to other countries

What you said is Japanese in Latin America
Not Japanese in Europe
Don't delusion oil nigger

marine corps are one of, if not most subhuman denominator of south koreans. that is batshit crazy though

>유럽은 일본인들보다 적게 산다
I wasn’t arguing against this even though I have a doubt whether it is true. Btw, we are not only talking about diaspora but 재외국민 as well as 유학생

our firms moved most of their machine factories to Vietnam and other foreign countries tho?
Seems like in your mind every part of Asia besides Japan is the same, typical eurotrash

70% of all Asian exchange students here are Korean the rest is Chinese and maybe 5% Japanese

재외국민 유학생 모두 포함된다 ㅡㅡ 누가 시민권 가진새끼들만 계산하냐 빠가냐

I think I remember replying to your post some not long ago. Wasn’t my answer enough for you?

Why are there so many of you polish subhumans in my country is what I would have asked but I already know the answer.

You can't live in a desert and not be a shithole at the same time.

Can you just read history by yourself? Japanese opression, korean war, economical collapse.

I'm not asking questions I'm simply stating facts

You will became our sissies Olaf. We will conquer your country, get rid of shitskins and degeneracy and establish new Polish colony for young talented Poles.
You can't stop us Olaf

Why aren't they back?

Because the literally think other countries are like how they are in the movies

You already have a shitskin mentality, there is no difference between you and a paki.

We are not talking about only exchange students

we are talking about all diaspora.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_diaspora
OH NO NO NO

70,000 koreans live in western europe, while in 120,000 Japanese and 1.5 million Chinese living in western Europe.

Koreans mainly go to the US, Canada and Australia.

Elsewhere, more Japanese live than Koreans.see this op is bullshit without stats

That question should have been asked to Japan, not Korea

Even think Japan is three times bigger and richer than Korea, see this

Theres almost twice the diaspora of Koreans compared to Japanese, with Japan having thrice the population.

Relative to their population, there are 6 times more Korean diaspora. Not to mention that for Japan, theres not many outside of Brazil and the US, and the Japanese in those countries are much older immigrants. Theres hardly any emigration out of Japan since WW2.

>Korenas 7,430,688
>Japanese 3,800,000

Japanese population 126.8 million
Korean population 51.47 million

japanese diaspora in anglo sphere + euro big 3 (germany, france, uk) are around 1.8 million, while koreans are 2.8 million. and japan has 2.5x the size of mainland population. you have a significantly larger diaspora population in the west in per capita.

쥐포새끼들 지랄났노ㅋㅋ

Joseonjok Zainichi Korean and Koryo saram were people who lived before World War II.

excapt these, the number of diaspora of Korea and Japanese is similar, and even more Japanese are living in Europe than Koreans.

Japan is richer and better than Korea
In other words, op's question should have been to Japan

통통따리 통통따~ 노래불러본다~

T. Japanese diaspora
Hahaha kill yourself faggot At least we are not such pussies like you xd

쥐포새끼 발작해서 난데없이 통구이드립 치네 병신련ㅋㅋㅋ

Japanese migrated to Latin America en mass because Japan was poor and population increased rapidly.
But why Do many Koreans go overseas even nowadays despite that they’re rich and birthrate is low?

>better
Bigger
Fixied

난데없이 쥐포타령하는 새끼가 아랫지방 잡것 미개쌍도충 말고 누가 있겠냐? ㅋㅋㅋ

but still to this day I see so many Koreans moving to other countries but never any Japanese

This truh

should be excluded ethnic Koreans like Joseonjok, Koryeo-saram who had already lived in China or Russia 200 - 400 years ago

ㅋㅋㅋ내가 쌍도인지는 니 추측이고 니가 쥐포라는 단어에 부들되는거보니 넌 빼박 쥐포인가 보다 쥐포야ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ계속 ㅂㄷ대 난 자러갈게 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It was your delusion.

Look at the stats

The total number of Korean-Chinese Joseonjok,Zainichi and Koryo saram are over 3 million.

These are people who only have Korean blood who do not know Korean or Korean culture.

Rather, Japanese are richer than Korea, but they live much more in Europe.

This is reality

so then give me a Japanese version of this phenomenon
youtube.com/watch?v=AT2wzQq7kx0
oh wait you cant

아닌데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 학교때문에 서울에 지내고있을 뿐 지난주까지 고향 천안시 불당동에 있었단다 개븅신아 ㅎㅎ
진짜 몇번이고 스레드 훑어봐도 이해가 안가는데 도대체 무슨 생각을 하면 쥐포라는 말이 나옴?? 존나 뜬끔포라 머리가 띵했어. 아랫지방 사투리쓰는 미개토인들은 두뇌회로가 아예 중부지역 사람들과 다른가?? 뭐 불에 내성이 강한것과 관련된 그런거야?

Russia IS a shithole yet majority of Russians still live in Russia
weird huh

Are you Japanese? I don't know what you want to hear,
but the reality is that the number of Korean immigrants is decreasing every year compared to the past. In addition, most Koreans prefer the U.S. or Canada, while Europe is less favored than Southeast Asia.

Attached: a02-1.jpg (517x272, 47K)

Huh? We are talking about diaspora.

However, Joseonjok and Zainichi Korean and Koryo saram are all Koreans who migrated before World War II.
They are half of Korean diaspora

In particular, there are more than 2 million Joseonjok and more than 2 million Koreans in the United States.
Do you know what that means?
2/3 of Korean diaspora live in China and the United States

This is the Korean diasporas truth

>In addition, most Koreans prefer the U.S. or Canada, while Europe is less favored than Southeast Asia.
fucking this. no reason to settle in declining grim countries where people treat you worse than sandniggers

Koreans are considered the scum of Asia. They just imitate what Jews do like soulless bots, no original thoughts, all copy.
Migrating to white men's countries, leeching off the west, demonizing a flag, crying about Asian Holocaust.

Koreans just copy what Jews/Blacks do.

Demonizing Confederate flag (Japanese flag)
Vandalizing Confederate monuments (Japanese WW2-era monuments)

Attached: BlacKorean.png (559x662, 566K)

Koreans attempting to assimilate into the west.

Attached: Korean_men.jpg (1200x1800, 551K)

Dudes shoot good action flicks