Why are so many women dying in Europe?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190908-030619_BBC News.jpg (1438x1751, 809K)

sometimes their primitive instinct give them death

Attached: bashir.jpg (980x1377, 179K)

101 femicides? Wtf france

Because they mix with Arabs and blacks.

because I'm killing them

>Femicide? Yeah, i support it.

Attached: Actually_me.jpg (500x500, 37K)

and Asia

in 2017, 800 people were murdered in france. is it only a problem if the victim is a woman?

yes a huge problem because the number is too low

Attached: efe40wsmbdgz.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

Yes, welcome to the 21st century, bigot

Yes, because women are beautiful Princesses that need to be protected and well cared for, men are disposable trash

Attached: 2224535454.webm (1200x656, 891K)

But wait, I thought women were equal to men, and shouldn't receive a different treatment in any way.

Are you perhaps implying that feminists are hypocritical?
If so I would have to kindly ask you to leave

Lol no.
Women are superior to men, clearly.

Only weak feminists defend equality. My kind of Feminism it's all about the superiority of Women.

men exist to serve and protect Women and nothing more

Attached: TCdFLwaSfibt2udrwYLe2wWnEI9UEEo0Df4HxRrxAwo.jpg (1672x2348, 323K)

>Why yes, I do agree with you opinion. How could you tell?

Attached: 1549513662852.jpg (912x1024, 64K)

Sandniggers and niggers lol

Based and femalesuperioritypilled

According to wh*Te people? Yes.

This is why you should welcome your extinction wh*Tey, KARA BOGA will fix your mistakes.

There are 100 women who died last year in france

Fuck w*men

Yeah, because French Women are known to regularly date/marry Asians. Gtfo, moron!

cringe

Holy Based

I know right? How many men get killed, and get killed by women “by accident”.
White knights are so fucking mental.

Based, lmao!

Found the incels

Attached: 54543534.jpg (2560x1440, 398K)

>white knight calls me incel

Attached: when you ban.jpg (671x749, 67K)

Harvested

Northern Ireland here, I think we just have an issue due to religion.
My parents do jigsaw puzzles as a hobby and have regular fucking arguments over them, my dad has beaten my mum a few times and he could kill her one day as a result. he has a little map of her face printed in the bedroom with each part of the face marked to be punched for different arguments. IE, if she disagrees with him on whether they should find a missing piece before proceeding (for the edges for example) he hits her chin. if she disagrees with him on which part of a puzzle is an animal part he hits her nose. she keeps buying cat puzzles too so i think she likes it. he might kill her one day. i bought them a collection of childrens 100 piece puzzles which they are working through and tose are too easy so no disagreements. i hope it lasts

I'm not a disgusting male, like you women hater, cock lover incel

Attached: Incel.jpg (395x702, 27K)

tits or gtfo

How about you punch your father in the face when he punches your mother?

One male can impregnate all the women. One woman can only be pregnant once for nine months, assuming the pregnancy doesn't get canceled.
Thus the death of a woman is a tragedy, it cannot be compensated. The death of a man is meaningless, another man can take his place.

never reply to me again you whore unless you post tits

That's a good logic that works in times of extreme scarcity or in extremely primitive society.
That's nonsensical and doesn't work when billions of people crowd this fucking planet all the way into an extinction event.

That picture doesn't look like English policemen the absolute cunts they are

Women are like a work of Da Vinci. They are beautiful, priceless and they are to be admired and cared for.

Men are like a hoe. Ugly, cheap, and to be used, abused and then thrown away.
This is why men have always been used for heavy work and in the army, because men's lives are completely irrelevant compared to women's lives.

Attached: V5A7o5a.gif (540x540, 1.99M)

Nah. The german is right. Women were considered important because they are the limiting factor in how successful a society can be.
Women are not really important anymore because we're way too many people already, and on the brink of needing neither man nor women for the creation of new human babies.
In 100 to 150 years, vat babies will absolutely be a thing if life on earth is still semi viable.

Also you're baiting so fuck off. Beauty is subjective and people of all genders are selfish shits.

Stupid feminists making up some shit again

Women are the peak of the human species.
1 girl is more important than all the males in this world combined.

Attached: emma_watson_huge106-[Ravens_Young_Stars] emma_watson_huge106.jpg.jpg (1200x1809, 496K)