Would you immigrate to Toronto?

Would you immigrate to Toronto?

Attached: 300A21F8-E647-453D-899B-C32D8126714E.jpg (960x640, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Toronto
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/rural-northern-immigration-pilot/pr-eligibility.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No I am not han-chinese

I want a job, so yes. Please, gimme a job

no, but I would to Vancouver

No I don't like big cities

No I'd rather move to Québec 2bh

>tfw you will never immigrate to Toronto, speak Spanish, only make friends with other immigrants, collect gibs and live in government housing, vote Liberal and smoke joints and bump reggaeton with your bros
feelsbadman

Well what’s your education level and how’s your english? To be honest you could come here with basic english, but you’ll be stuck working manual labour jobs or being a janitor.

>live in government housing
It actually takes a long ass time for them to accept your application if they even think you qualify for it

High school. My english is ok and I don't care about manual jobs. Can I get something with my poortuguese citizenship, leaf friend?

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Toronto
Are the comments true?

There’s lots of Brazilians and Portuguese dudes here that work in construction or who own construction businesses, they could get you a job easily. I guess it might help a bit since Portugal is part of the EU. Lots of immigrants have told me that it also matters how much savings you have, it shows that you’re able to sustain yourself and not coming here to work (even most of them do just that). Having family here helps too. If you’re poor as shit, you could try getting a work visa like lots of Mexicans do during summertime. They work at various farms throughout Ontario during then go back home. There’s also a new immigration program they might be launching soon since they’re trying to repopulate the small towns up North of Ontario, so you might have a chance there too.

They’re a bit exaggerated but true. The cost of rent keeps raising due to rich foreigners (i.e. chinese) buying off entire condos and houses and selling or renting them for a way higher price than they should be. Although this is mainly happening in the downtown area of Toronto. If you’re smart, you try to live outside of downtown. Apparently they’re starting to work on lowering the prices but who knows.

>If you’re poor as shit, you could try getting a work visa like lots of Mexicans do during summertime.
Wow, this is awesome. I would love to help a small community. I'm not poor as fuck, but I'm troubled with my financial life.

You're a nice guy, thanks for the info.

I know a girl from the Philippines who moved there and works at a hospital and says that the traffic is ungodly; significantly worse than Davao or wherever she came from originally, but not as bad as Manila. But still exceedingly bad, according to her.

>le 47% city
i'll pass

Here’s some more info on the program I was talking about if you’re interested:
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/rural-northern-immigration-pilot/pr-eligibility.html

Yes please

T-thank you, man.

Attached: jill.jpg (217x232, 8K)

Yes

Best iteration of Jill, bar none!