Really makes you think

really makes you think...

Attached: 1538501716734.png (1241x967, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/fife/972396/protest-leads-to-prisoner-being-placed-on-sex-offenders-register/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there were terrorist attacks in Lough Neagh

Attached: 1492478427875.jpg (678x678, 100K)

what happens in kosovo?

Mujahideens

Unironically not enough attacks in Corsica

>kosovo
no such thing

Umm a terrorist attack in Kirkcaldy?

Attached: 1563975965439.png (894x773, 43K)

how could you terrorise something so peng

your whole country and the entire church is a constant terrorist attack on Britain.

wtf happens in navarra

Yeah i was thinking this hahaha fife is on the hitlist

>and that's a good thing

Attached: 1564361663066.png (1500x1500, 3.94M)

It's to do with Basque Country I think

flat caps is british

pretty sad that is the only castle in ireland that's isn't norman/british lmao

they were part of britain for ages it's like laughing at australia for speaking english

No, not really.

>pretty sad that is the only castle in ireland that's isn't norman/british lmao
Wrong

Attached: nuhuh-meeyerieiator-net-nuh-uh-oh-no-you-dont-sassy-48967433.png (500x652, 115K)

Did Ukrainians just classify all of the fighting in Eastern Ukraine as terrorist acts?

Why yes I am a corsican liberation soldier fighting to free my native land from foreign colonization and preserve my ancestral culture tradition and ethnicity, how could you tell?

Attached: 1567443055880.jpg (1080x1327, 64K)

Based.

Attached: sipa_00592416_000004.jpg (493x351, 36K)

first check whats happening within your borders spidarashka

It's all from the moose limb terrorists the eurocrat commies send to white genocide evropa

yes im thinking ireland is based

I seriously doubt every dot on this map was indeed a terrorist attack

Ffs...... I hate them....

It depends. A lot of them are, but a lot of the more modern ones in NI aren't. The problem is the IRA and UVF are still considered terrorist even though they are pretty much just drug gangs now. So every time some gets knee-capped or murdered over a drug dispute, that is still counted as a terrorist incident.

E.T.A our sbesial brand of Basque terrorists, they basically want independence for the basque country and they've been bombing since the Franco years (they killed his succesor). We also had catalan terrorists but they were shittier and dismantled in the 90s or smth

Wait, so if I shoot Putin in the head i'll get called a terrorist?

aaaaaaaj

What happens in Terroristgal?

Italy should be much redder, the Years of Lead had lots of stuff going on with several deaths. t. reading about that period atm

>Kirkcaldy
Had to look it up. This is the first article, seems like a nice place.

thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/fife/972396/protest-leads-to-prisoner-being-placed-on-sex-offenders-register/

>A prisoner who smeared excrement on the walls of his cell and performed a sex act in front of a police officer will spend more time in jail.

>pretty much just drug gangs now.
I thought the IRA just killed drug dealers like vigilantes or maybe that's only in Dublin.

Because other dealers take business away from them.

There was 1 muslim terrorist attack in Croatia in early 90s, the rest are Serbs.

>terrorist attacks in macedonia are all where the muds live
who would have guessed