do you want to visit Poland?

Attached: leddit.jpg (1976x1108, 679K)

I can already hear all the drunk brits

Look at all that german architecture

and all that german clay

Very much

based us of a :3

you can come, visit and leave some monies tourist-san :3

This looks fucking miserable. Holy shit, you're practically on top of each other.

>you're practically on top of each other.
Yes and dosn't it sound sexy? Just like Poland.

I've visited, it is pretty cool, would come again. The funny thing is there were quite a lot of guys looking like gopniks or footbal hooligans but I had no trouble with them

This is actualy the comfiest type of the city. Not too high like scyscrappers and shit and not too spread out

I guess it's normal to you, living in a commieblock, so you've never known anything different from living on top of each other as cramped as possible.

Already did

Attached: 20170911_150643.jpg (1302x732, 432K)

Not really.

Thinking about visiting Gdansk sometime soon. Is it worth it Polebros?

Fuck off shitskins. We're full. I'm gonna fuck your moms if you come here

I wouldn't say it is worth visiting for dutch person unless you want to see Malbork castle which is nearby

No, commieblocks is another form of evil. But cities like op pic is exactly where tourist like to come, can you guess why? Because they are comfy

I have to work with hordes of your countrymen daily, I want to see what they are fleeing from.

Danzig is german clay

Yes, but only the north coast

I mean there is nothing to see here besides Wieliczka salt mine and Malbork castle. Most of the cities have small old town typical for central europe and the rest is commieblocks, Gdansk is different thanks to the dutch architecture but whats the point for you to travel here to see it. Go to Prague or Budapest, you see the same stuff but 10 times more of it

Tbh the fact that some people are willing to work in NL is beyond my understanding. Poles have REALLY low standards.

Yup, that's why it's so shitty looking.

Lol what a retard

There are much better countries to be nigger in. You know?

Prague and Budapest are the only cities in those countries worth visiting though. Poland has more cities with less stuff.

be honest with me, are those the sort of homes regular middle class people live in? and if so is it a big portion of each building? or are they divided up into tiny individual rooms or partitions

I'd go specifically to find my North Vietnamese diaspora counterparts and fight them in the name of South Vietnamese diaspora

Attached: 014a07a4bc4978e3f56b1775e0e5f118.jpg (1940x1940, 258K)

Of course, why wouldn't I want to visit the best country on earth, after all?

Another Poland thread made by a Pole

I already live in scandi version of Poland, why would i move to slavic one?

Tho did visit Warsaw some time ago, feels like home with warmer people, though their language sounds horrendous.

I wanna polish gf

Attached: 36 - N2uxDcV.png (209x423, 106K)

4/10

Do you think being northern automatically makes you Scandi?

Ew, who wants to visit Pooland.

No , but having them own your industry and influencing your politics does

And it's like this since 20th century. Remember, Finland was used to be considered baltic, and Baltoscandia originated as a concept in 20th century by Swedish- Lithuanian efforts, and exists now as nb8

Somebody owning you doesn't equal you becoming them. I would never think of Lithuania being somewhat close to scandinavia.

Well, you're wrong then. No offence, I like Poland, but we are just too different politically/socially/economical model.
Hell, our president is swedish, we mostly have bordic companies, we are colder people than you and you know that.
We also are pro - immigration

Nordic*

This is funny. And you know it's not true. Lithuania is Romania of the north. At best.

Attached: lithuania.png (1924x1718, 259K)

>We also are pro - immigration
yes, to London.

Also you're the most homophobic country in Europe which contratics your alleged being like nordics.

Yes, fortunately I'm fair skinned and tall so I would not end up getting beaten up by Polish skinhead thinking I'm an Arab.

Lel, average statistics
Everyone living in Vilna, which is like 1/5 of population and 50% of gdp of Lithuania are pro scandi
Villagers are literally considered subhumans here lol
And emigration is either to Vilna or Germany/Norway

You want to post statistics? Maybe post one where Poland isn't even considered advanced economy lol

PLEASE DON'T COME HERE we don't want more of Jow Forums and Jow Forums retards here