This thread is for my french celestial girlfriend whom is real

This thread is for my french celestial girlfriend whom is real.

Attached: fcg2.png (1288x305, 85K)

Thanks for the timestamp 4.

Attached: what are the odds.png (358x173, 5K)

Thanks for the 4.

bump

daily remind

Attached: foot wine.png (1170x194, 41K)

>21

what

>71

Attached: smelly wine.png (645x912, 564K)

>timestamp 4
>444

Have her write something for me, she won't make grammatical mistakes if she is real.
Just a small proof user.

She doesn't just take orders.
I have logged some things she's said before though:

1. "Calme vous." She said this to her French sister once.
2. "Merci." She said this to a French man after she hit him once.
3. "Why do you worry?" This she said to me in a dream about the heatwave in France, 3 or more months before it happened,
4. "Yes, that was me." She said this in a dream to me once too.
5. "No wait, keep going!" She said this to me right when I gave up on the prime numbers and right before I found the pseudoprime equation.

Thanks for the 4.

>Calme vous

That's not correct, it's a typical mistakes of people learning french
I think the constellations gave you a celestial Romanian GF breh.

Those are some quotes I remember exactly, there are many quotes I don't fully remember, I've been seeing her for about 15 years now so there's a lot of quotes I don't remember in their exactness...

Maybe I don't remember it right then.

Ask for her Celestial passport.

Based

Have you posted your pseudoprime equation on /sci/?

Thanks for the timestamp 4. I don't know, that quote was from like literally 4 or 5 years ago and I didn't write about it until 2019 so I probably forgot what it actually was by now... I thought it was something similar I don't really remember I guess...

Some things that I don't actually remember in exactness are these:

These aren't exact quotes, it's just how I remember it:

1. "One should wear sunglasses when it is bright, not to set oneself apart from others."
2. "On Valentines day 2018, an active shooter is going to run into their school at 2:?? PM and then I am going to jam their weapon on the third floor and they will escape down the stairs and be caught later." (something like that it was really long and unreal feeling).
3. "Let's go, let's get it over with early."
4. "You and I are going somewhere together today."
5. "This is shameful, just look at what his hatred has done." (this was 12 hours before the mosque shooting she said this to me).
6. "Somebody who goes to school is probably not poor."
7. "Among animals, accumulation of differences leads to the accumulation of discriminatory features which leads to the accumulation of discriminatory lifestyles/actions which leads to the accumulation of different treatments."
8. "Pay attention! Every single time that somebody is bothering you, you let them, and try to catch yourself bothering others, and when you do, then every single time, quickly you say: I'm sorry."

Yeah, but they know that there are already other pseudoprime equations that work, so mine does not do anything useful unless it was a real prime number equation, they already have real prime number equations too but the ones they have aren't good enough compared to what they want.

Thanks for the 4.

Attached: real.png (374x742, 496K)

However, if my pseudoprime equation is new, that is technically new knowledge.

What the fuck is going on here?

I already made it clear above what her numbers are.

Attached: picosxl.png (1006x896, 1.01M)

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug

Attached: Artistic_view_of_how_the_world_feels_like_with_schizophrenia_-_journal.pmed.0020146.g001.jpg (1128x1125, 195K)

I found it (4^7)-(3^7) gives 14197 which is a prime

sci already confirmed that i don't have schizophrenia because the mask illusion works on me which means i don't have schizophrenia so get fucked lmao... haha... lol.
That's pretty interesting, that is taken from my equation but without the -1 part. It works for a few numbers but stops at 13 so it's not nearly effective as a prime number equation at all sorry. Eventually I will find one though through her.

Attached: teeth.png (520x520, 39K)

Attached: 1567894137736s.jpg (63x125, 2K)

(6^11)-(5^11)=313968931 prime
(10^19)-(9^19)=8649148282327007911 prime
(21^41)-(20^41)=1405613058607295488635310116741260158419511738394408821 prime

That's interesting but can you tell when or when it is not going to be prime or do you have to just test it a bunch and get lucky?

I mean 2^n - 1 is prime in some cases too but it's hard to tell when unless you have an equation telling you when it will be prime.

Do you know when it's going to be prime?

It doesn't work for 13 though...

7^13 - 6^13 is not prime.

That is part of the numerator of my equation that I saw those kids learning in their class, maybe they talked about your equation too I don't know.

What exactly are you trying to assert?

Is your variation of my equation actually good? Is it better than mine? The problem is that yours fails more often than mine does but it does produce much bigger numbers I guess...

That's interesting though because it is similar to what I saw those teachers teaching in their class about prime numbers... so I wonder if they went over something like that as well? Are you sure it works good or are you just cherry picking?

The point is that what if it produces a number so big that you can't test if it is prime? You have to already know when the equation works and when it doesn't work for it to be useful, not saying it's not potentially useful or interesting though.

My equation is a testing equation that can tell if any number between 3 and 341 is prime and it doesn't make errors within that range.

Thanks for the 97.
(odds chance of 1 in every 100 posts).

Because for example, my equation works by seeing if for example 13 can divide 7^13 - 6^13 - 1

So when you do an uneven division for all the odd numbers up until 341, all the primes under 341 can divide 6^11 - 5^11 - 1 for example and the equivalent for every single odd number it works up until 341 which is the first pseudo prime.

That is, the number you are testing is n:

n/2 + .5 = A
n/2 - 5 = B
(uneven division into two numbers A and B).

Then if n is prime or pseudoprime:
the division of A^n - B^n - 1 will be an even division.

When the vision was coming to me I was about to write a new equation about x and y but I saw their whiteboard that said A and B on it so I erased it and that was the moment the equation became clear to me.

B= n/2 - 0.5 I mean, the point is that A+B = n and A-B = 1.That is equivalent to A = n/2 + 0.5 and B = n/2 - 0.5.

Basically I had given up after making so many shitty attempts and I was about to get up out of my chair and go to the left when I heard her voice as if it were close to me on one of my sides either left or right I think left though, as if almost whispering but not quite, and she told me no wait, keep going

so then I stayed in my seat because of that, and I started to try making a new equation and I started with the variables 'x' and 'y' but as I was writing the new equation I saw this vision of these kids learning about prime numbers and I immediately erased what I was doing and tried to understand what they were talking about, they were talking about exponents and the uneven division of prime numbers like 13 = 6+7 and they had an equation on the board that was basically what I wrote down in my journal, in july is when this happened, and it seemed to work really good for me at first which was satisfactory because everything I did before that was absolute shit by comparison!!! I could only test it for about 30 numbers at first and it worked for all 30 in a row but it eventually fails at higher numbers...

Also, the first time she did something like this, it was about the number 6 and I think it has to do with this:

5+6 = 11
7+6 = 13
11+6 = 17
13+6 = 19
17+6 = 23
19+6+6=31
etc.

The first hint wasn't as fruitful as the second hint ended up being though which I expected because she is giving it gradually better to me in such a fashion.

Thanks for the 97 (odds of rolling a 97 = 1/100, aka 1%).
Maybe eventually she'll give something even better!

That vision also ended up being related to gilroy, i knew it was in the future and i figured it was in america but i wasn't sure, and 2 kids died in it as well as an older guy, at least one kid was a girl and they were grade 6-12 but i figured they were on the younger side.

Attached: Garlic.png (1263x785, 339K)

technically i remembered something new on july 25 and then i wrote about the original old memory on july 26 and then again on july 28 (i think) which was before the related event (i think).

well thanks for viewing the thread everybody maybe eventually she will randomly give me a new equation that is even more impressive than the other one from july 25!

le schizo has arrived

at first I thought it would produce a prime approximately when the numbers double but the pattern dies
it reminds me of life everything dies
maybe that is the meaning
but it could start working again near infinity

In order to discover new prime numbers with your equation, you have to know when it works and when it doesn't. Otherwise you won't be able to tell if you found a new prime number or if you found a non-prime number with it. Pretty cool extraction from my equation that I extracted from my celestial girlfriend though.

H-hello?? What is this thread?? Is op having an episode or something?

What exactly is confusing you about this thread that you don't understand???????

Everything

Attached: 1567072980625.jpg (729x1000, 147K)

Exactly

Attached: !.jpg (534x356, 42K)

>no you're not a mathematician
>no you're formula doesn't work
>no you don't look cute
>no you don't have a celestial girlfriend
>yes you're a degreeless neet
>yes you're a permavirgin
>yes you're ugly as sin
>yes you'll never excel at anything in your life
also, stop spaming sci and int retard.

thanks for the timestamp 4.
For starters, one of her signature numbers is 4.

Please stop talking about me to random strangers on the internet.

Rude.
I'm not a mathematician but my formula does work. You also make 1st grade grammar mistakes like saying "you're" when you should have said "your."

You are just an idiot cyberbully freak jerk harasser.

My celestial girlfriend is real, my formula is real as well, and I'm not a mathematician but neither are you dumbass.

It works as a pseudopriem fimela

Lol ok.:)

Where's your formula m8?

These are the first few outputs of my equation, the green have highlighted all the numbers my equation produces that are prime, and the red has highlighted all the pseudo prime results, famous mathematicians in the past have discovered different equations that have the exact same output as my equation by the way, which makes all of these types of equations called pseudo prime testing formulas...

it is interesting and knowledgeable but not quite useful.

The python code here was made by somebody on /sci/ for me.

Attached: equation.png (817x554, 23K)

Thanks for the 4 (the probability that this post was going to be a 4 is 1 in 10 posts) that means I should have made 9 previous posts before this one that didn't end in a 4, aka 10% chance of rolling a 4 in this case.

why are some people rude.

As usual, lack of celestial sexual intercourse

>this thread

Attached: 1566696882296.jpg (637x628, 56K)