NOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST MASS EXECUTE THE CARTELS!!! THEY'RE GREAT PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE RIGHTS TOO!

>NOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST MASS EXECUTE THE CARTELS!!! THEY'RE GREAT PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE RIGHTS TOO!

Attached: soy.gif (413x243, 51K)

>NOOOOOO NOT MY GENITALS PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEEE

why are Americans such pussies?

Attached: 8509850982.png (231x218, 8K)

what are you talking about?

OP is mad because of a Cartel video where they torture a guy who betrayed them.

>EL CHAPO IS A HERO! THE PEOPLE OF MEXICO LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE'S A GREAT GUY, NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE 80 IQ ETERNO PRIETOS WHO DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER

Attached: soy2.png (866x812, 240K)

I'm not a subhuman, I don't get any joy in watching those videos.

All Mexican elementary school students should be required to watch videos of their cousins being mutilated by the cartels, that would change things within 1 generation.

Can someone tell me why so many CHIs love El Chapo? It's frustrating because they're actively perpetuating the stereotype that they're dumb and love violence

cartels are based alphas. Selling drugs in the black market and literally defying america constantly. I would donate them if they set up a gofundme page so they can buy more narcotanks

This. Don't they know that harmful stereotypes don't reflect reality? Someone should tell them, so they can behave correctly.

I am going to buy a kiwi and crush it with my boot

I hope you mean the fruit and not the bird

Harmful stereotypes DO reflect reality if a large chunk of that group perpetuates them.

based retard

They really can't execute them all, not because they're innocent or anything, it's because they can't

They would torture and kill your chink ass while making fun of your slanty eyes

they should start somewhere. Brayan Prieto-Eterno Gonzalez would think twice about joining a cartel if half of his buddies were shot dead in the street by the military before they even turned 18

They have support from the military and other politicians, there really is no way to end them all without putting your entire country and your own life in risk

Aren't the military the main ones killing them? Talking about the active ones, not the ex-military who joined the cartel.

So Mexico just has to be a 3rd world, crime ridden shithole forever?
Imagine the keks that will be had if African countries start surpassing them in quality of life

I'm not very well versed with the cartel problem but I remember reading somewhere about some the military being at their side
I think the best solution would be slowly changing the government and military structure to remove cartel influence then start a very well planned nation-wide crackdown

I agree with your second point, however the non-Brayans of Mexico must be getting pretty impatient. How much longer does the dysfunction have to continue?

El Chapo and the Sinaloa Cartel and it's allies are the only cartel that helps the poor and doesn't kill or harm innocent civilians. He does more to combat poverty than the Mexican government. Also Los Zetas and CJNG are all niggers that try to terrorize civilians so fuck them.

Nice digits and honestly I don't know, one of my mexican friends told me about his cartel neighbor, he constantly had sex slaves sent to his house and no one could do anything about it, I really hope they solve this problem soon

Attached: 5325325325325.jpg (591x751, 250K)

I highly doubt no civilians get caught up in their bullshit. El Chapo is literally a pedophile.
And by "helping the poor", that means giving the prieto eternos a school or hospital here and there, but doing nothing to actually improve their situation, and recruiting their children to fight their cartel wars.

That's terrible. I don't know how Mexican society puts up with that shit.

based low IQ cuck

No one is arguing El Chapo is a saint dumb mutt. The point is he's better to the average Mexican than the Mexican government, Los Zetas, and CJNG.

*be shot*

The military doesn't work with the cartels and the military will fuck your shit up, cartels are very afraid of them. perhaps private juan perez sells bullets and magazines to them but the people who are really with them is the federal and municipal police, because there are lots and lots of municipalities so it's rather easy for one to become corrupt

We need to reform the army, and the police, police should have bigger units, similar to the army, so that one police unit obeys the whole multiple municipalities. not a small municipality, that way it's harder for Jose to ger bribed.

The army and national guard should have the right to fire at anyone in self defense.

Also we need to install death penalty to every and any cop, army member and national guard member who is caught beig corrupt, but there is a shit-ton of corrupt police lobbyst so that will never happen

People who are tired of it just move to the US or Canada.