Why do so some many americans have fake teeth? It's like no celebrity got natural teeth anymore

Why do so some many americans have fake teeth? It's like no celebrity got natural teeth anymore

Attached: IMG_7953.jpg (750x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/american-vs-british-teeth-dental-care-study_n_5673089ae4b0648fe3029c44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its called Invisalign you backwards old-worlder.

Attached: 1915813.jpg (800x349, 38K)

america is the land of fake smiles

My Mum had this done and I'm too nice to tell her it looks awful

?
I’m a celebrity and I have real teeth?
Well actually one of them is a dental implant but besides that my teeth are real and yes, I’m famous

This is so true but why is that so, where does it come from?

didnt he use braces. his teeth look similar.

and on an extra note i feel disgusted for looking extensively at 50 cents teeth. going to wash my eyes now.

because it looks better

He said himself once he spend 50000$ on his teeth

wait what.

My two front teeth were broken halfway in a fight years ago, before that my smile was perfect. I'm not happy with the way they did them after because the colour looks slightly off from the other ones. Think I might get this done or veneers or something.

Yeah it costs that much.

wait. ive never heard of people replacing their teeth.
they actually fucking do that?

I had 13 of my teeth replaced after a car crash and I could choose the type I wanted. They could either give me super white ones and match my old ones to them or give me natural looking teeth that matched my old ones.
I picked the natural looking ones, those bright white ones look so damn unnatural

Yes ofc and it's really fucking expensive

Attached: IMG_7956.jpg (940x516, 81K)

Because Americans are sub-humans with worse teeth than the British!

huffpost.com/entry/american-vs-british-teeth-dental-care-study_n_5673089ae4b0648fe3029c44

Attached: 1510313504928.png (542x433, 21K)

>wait. ive never heard of people replacing their teeth.
>they actually fucking do that?
Yep. It's probably one of the most common things people do when it comes to their visuals. Ever wondered how celebrities have perfect teeth?
Not talking about color, but every single tooth being symmetric, all the spaces are perfectly sized, not a single chip or crooked surface whatsoever.
That's because they had their teeth replaced. It's expensive as fuck, takes a long time and it's painful (though the pain isn't bad when you got rich peoples drugs available I guess..)

>and it's really fucking expensive
Not according to the German/Swiss boomers that come here to do it.

thats depressing. and they want people to look up and be just like them. how. id rather a celebrity be more natural looking at least. this world is so fake.
i cant believe people actually do that.

Fake it till you make it, the american dream

Yeah.... And I'm the Portuguese president

A full replacement of all teeth here in Sweden would cost you about 25 000 Euro at a normal dentist and it will probably take 6-12 months to complete.
If you want the premium private dentist then, probably around 35-40k. But that's faster.
I agree. People are afraid of looking normal these days. And they spend huge amounts of money to achieve "perfection" as mentioned above.

I had veneers done on all my front top teeth and it cost me ~500 euro. I didn't get them in sparkling white tough, wouldn't match the bottom row

>would cost you about 25 000 Euro
Sounds about right. I had my upper jaws teeth replaced after I botched a jump on my mountain bike and tried to eat the handlebar and that cost about 9k.
Luckily for me it fell under my insurance so I only paid 300 eurobucks from my own pocket.

Food Culture built on sugar and acid consumption
He has full new crowns/onlays.

There's a difference between replacing whole tooth with roots and all, and just the "front" to look nice and even. Getting your teeth to look perfect is much cheaper than completely replacing wholly lost ones

i didnt mean to whine earlier. i think surgery to fix certain peoples faces is fine and good if they need it. but his teeth looks good before.
you see some celebrities that already look great and then ruin their face because they want to be gods

Lmao they do it here for like 7k. Not sure about the timing but they bring them here like for a vacation in organized groups so one has to assume they have everything done in that timespan.
Literally dental tourism.

t. william shatner

sad larp

William is in Canada.

Shrek?

Attached: 1404412293994.png (779x548, 178K)