I have 44°C fever and might not survive

Please can we have a thread where all cultures and countries are respected and where we are not racist, and actually speak about Jow Forums stuff?

Attached: Pepe.png (650x487, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fevereasy.com/temperature/44/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DON'T DIE SWEDE-CHAN

Attached: 1560692803449.gif (450x450, 1.53M)

Why don't you open a window?

I will try
It is open

>44C degrees

wtf. How do you even post on Jow Forums

Ill pray for you

Hope u feel better

Attached: 1461975503435.jpg (240x240, 6K)

do you have anyone to take you to doctor?

I forbid you from dying. Go into your freezer and grab frozen vegetables or put some ice cubes into a bag and place it on your head.

>44°C fever
Stop lying, nigger. That's not even possible.

hörru, skriv in mig i ditt testamente

No but i spoke to phone doctor a few hours ago. She said i should go to hospital immediately go to hospital but i'm too tired to move out of my bed and am alone so she gave me a list of things to do. I shall not sleep for a while until fever is down. I shall drink a lot of water.

It is 43°C now, might have fucked up.

That's still abnormally high. If you're not larping, maybe your thermometer is not working properly?

its a virus if its that high of a temperature

i think you need to go to the hospital

its fucking free over there. just call the ambulance. its like a taxi

Try calling an ambulance or someone you know so they can take you to the hospital

I first tried mouth thermometer and then anal thermometer, they are old so might not work well, but it seems to be 43 as it is not changing anymore

I had that when I was a child, was bed ridden for 5 days and slept up to 3. Only time I ever had fever dreams.
Maybe he is very young still? Younger people have higher average Temperature.

t.commie scum
Nothing is free

>anal thermometer
WHAT A GAY

Attached: 1546402274553.jpg (179x282, 8K)

> 44
Stop larping faggot , do you even know what would happen to you
Why don't you list the symptoms to prove you are truthful

I don't want to go to hospital

Call an ambulance you beautiful swedish idiot

Lie in a tub of cold water idk

fevereasy.com/temperature/44/
>Fever 44°C (111.2°F)? - yes, you might have fever!
Nothing like internet self-diagnosis

Do you want to fucking die?

Attached: 1564682103966.jpg (684x775, 108K)

>44°C
The LARP is real. You'd be already dead with 44°C fever.

It is 43

>Please can we have a thread where all cultures and countries are respected and where we are not racist, and actually speak about Jow Forums stuff?
Okay.

Attached: work pol.png (1428x1218, 329K)

Are you that sven from the last /mena/ thread who was desperate to find kebab?

Man, if you're not larping I'm going to be straight with you, call a fucking ambulance or you're going to die. The thermometer is probably fucked up 43 celsius would make you have hallucinations and ultimately have a cardio-respiratory collapse and die 44 would mean you're as good as dead. You're probably experiencing a 40 or if it's a really extreme situation a 41 degree fever, but that enough is a medical urgency, go to the hospital for fuck's sake.

you are perfectly fine dont worry

Attached: 1567714778587.jpg (396x396, 97K)

You'd be dead by at least 41,7°C. That's the temperature at which your body's proteins start to break down.

44°?

How about I make it a nice 50 for ya, Sven?

Attached: ultra gigachad.jpg (750x1024, 42K)

Then you deserve to die for being this stupid

You must be one tough motherfucker if you can still post with a fever that high

BUT THAT'S 44°C! You're supposed to drink really cold water non-stop and put your head on the freezer, or else you're ending with brain damage.

Call the emergency, a neighbor, anyone and tell them to bring some fever medicine or take you to the hospital.

With 44°C I'm surprised you are not having seizures and even able to post here.

Post the termometer you faggot.

>44°C fever
You wouldn't be posting, also this

I hope, if that was true, that he's below a cold shower or inside a bath tube right now, or called for help.

It's one hour since he last reported in this thread.

>111F.
bullshit, you would be dead by now

Attached: wtf.png (600x600, 225K)

Where are you Swede-chan

Attached: 1564114963923.jpg (313x313, 31K)

It's a bait thread, with 44 you can't do anything

nigga at 44° your internal organs start to take damage. you won't walk away from this untouched. go to an hospital.

TAKE ASPIRIN and put wet cloths under your armpits, on your neck, and under your knees. Hang in there user.

When a child, a cousin of mine had some fevers like this, and with seizures. His fevers were always abnormally high. His parents were always worried when he got a cold or throat infection and never got an eye out of the thermometer, always kept him medicated in these situations. He didn't die, but got us all often worried.

While the maximum I got was 40°C. Enough to have really bad fever dreams and stupid hallucination-like thoughts. I'd never be able to post here under such circumstance.

>cloths
Nigga, he should be immersed in cold water and filled with cold water from inside. If that is true, it's a very emergencial situation.

Would never have imagined that 44 degrees fever is a thing but anyways are you sure you haven't been bitten by a tick lately?

Very shitty larp. If your fever actually that high you wouldn't even have the strength to make this garbage thread

he means 44 fahrenheit

Attached: grace.jpg (245x249, 14K)

I will see you in the afterlife brother

Attached: 1336069141843.jpg (640x480, 41K)

If your fever is actually 44, you would be close the highest recorded fever ever

Attached: 1567562927873.png (600x533, 130K)

Shouldn't you be dead already?

No. People have lived through even worse fevers. But it's highly unlikely OP would have the strength to even type at his keyboard if his fever was that high

Guys I think he is no more.

F

F, I will miss you, Swede-chan

>oh no I'm dying! What should I do?
>yeah I know it, start a thread in Jow Forums

>live in country with (free) healthcare
>decide to die at home shitposting on Jow Forums(nel)
Ring 112 din dumma jävel.

It's 45 now, water is evaporating

>Damage to the brain generally does not occur until temperatures reach 42 °C
>44
RIP

つ _ ༽つ SWEDEN TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ

つ _ ༽つ SWEDEN TAKE MY ENERGY TOO ༼ つ _ ༽つ

45.5, my glass frames are starting to melt

F poor lad. Sven please reply pal

call an ambulance you retard.
don’t you have universal healthcare? it’s not like you’ll need to sell a kidney for it.

>44°C fever
dude please go to a hospital
call your emergency serves line
if you are being serious you can die from this
don't be stupid please

that’s more dead than 44C

I think he fucking died lads

f
blessed swede bro knows death's sweet release now
congrats

why are you all responding to this bait thread

Attached: tomb.png (1000x1000, 759K)

he died

Attached: 1510972944667.jpg (400x400, 27K)

He fucking died have some respect

I bet it was Ebola

no

when I was young I had a fever of 43 almost 44 degrees, unlike Sven here, I went to the hospital.
apparently my mother read the dosage wrong on the paracetamol box and gave way too little, which is why I reached that temperature.

actually I might be wrong, could be 42 almost 43. happened way too long ago.

>the highest ever recorded fever was 42.7

wrong, it was 46.1 and the survived it

>dumb frogposter dying
A shame it isn't legit.

I believe we, as an international group, believe that sweden is full of a bunch of cucks

RIP user

F

you are asking a lot, the only thread that was interesting from Jow Forums that I can remember was one by a mexican that asked about animals from around the world. And that was a few months ago.

F

damn, i remember my uncle had a high ass temperature as well, he almost died and the doctors said he would've if i hadn't taken him to the hospital