How is the job situation in your countries, brahs?

How is the job situation in your countries, brahs?
Almost 5 months unemployed here.

Attached: me right now.jpg (786x826, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QHPcBIf.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guahnde

Just go on welfare.
>t. on welfare
Also do you have any skills?

Faz arminha com que passa

Attached: monkeyspeak.png (494x435, 304K)

Haven't had a real job in 2 years

Hsisns codkem imak

>Also do you have any skills?
No. I'm fucked.

I never had a job in my life. I think i'm allergic to it :(

I think I found the problem. Can you live with your parents while learning a skill?

At least you have dubs.

Gad el-maleh

Yhsid sowme bskme ?

Google translate isn't helping.

That is the problem. I was planning to use the salary of my old job to pay for it (become a welder), but the store closed and I lost my job.

Mathal 'umuk

Unless you're a total failure, you can always get a job, just not always the one you want.

>t (become a welder),
Apparantly that is real unhealthy(radiation etc).

I really don't want to be a drug mule.

I was refering to the question
>How is the job situation in your countries?
It most definitly isn't the norm, internationally.

Not supporting the drug cartels that poison South America is a more than wise decision.

I graduated with my bachelors back in the end of April. All throughout May I received a lot of replies from potential employers and plenty of interviews but no actual job. Around the middle of June I just sort of said “ fuck it” this is my first summer back home in almost five years I might as well enjoy it. Fast forward it’s now the end of August four months after I graduated and I’m still not working but the worst part is I have become really lazy and unmotivated. I 100 percent could have already had a job by now but choose not to because of my laziness.

How do you pay for food?

كس اخت منظرك

My student aid and my mommy

I have no work experience. And I have my degree for a while now. So nobody wants to hire me, unless i lie on my resume.

But the problem is, I can mostly just apply for jobs at banks and such, where they do check your work history.

7 years unemplyoed, 1440€/month neet cash too comfy.

Attached: comf.jpg (444x410, 59K)

Why ? Just work a physical job , like a plumber or electrician

You need a different degree for that.

The absolute state of first world countries
I used to work as an electrician when I was 14 , without any experience , they taught me everything in the job

>i suffer in finland

Not looking so good.

Attached: 3F28AAD7-1D40-4907-9219-F23A3BF2A8D5.png (667x670, 430K)

If you are 14 you are allowed to work 2 hours here. Because you have to go to school.
Dumb kids (60% of the country) go to dumb kids school, where they get taught to work with their hands.
20% become engineers, accountants, programmers and managers and such.
20% become the intellectuals with a theoretical education.

They do that everywhere.
Every job you ever work the human resource department are going to do employee reference checks unless it’s some minimum wage job or you were hired through an employment agency.

For banks here not only do they do background checks but they will often check your credit score too, if you have bad credit you can’t get hired

24 years unemployed here.

That's sad
Why don't you come work here ?we have a shortage of nurses , you can learn for 3 years , and the moment you graduate many hospitals will call you

Most jobs don't check references here desu. But that's the easy part. You can just give them a fake reference.
The problem is that they can ask for your work history (which get tracked if you build up a pension). And that they can ask the previous employer to sign that you worked there.

And we don't have credit scores here. Almost nobody owns a credit card.

if i did, i could mail any costs caused by suffering to the neetbux bureau and they'd give me cashback on it. even indirect costs can be refunded, like if you're too retarded to vaccuum and need to hire someone to do it for you.

I mean the unemployment agency literally records everyone's work history, which they get from peoples tax records.

Here the human resource departments actually will call however what your former supervisors are allowed to say about you is quite limited as the company can be sued if they slander you are misrepresented you.

At my last job on the first day we were meant to review the employee manual. It stated that if called for an employee reference check they would only confirm when you worked there, what your position was and for how long

Remember just dropping CVs around won't suffice. Get some fitting clothes and ask around (and convincely) to work as waiter, ask directly to the business owner and not only drop the CV, only big restaurants will truly require experience, so the chances to get some work will be good. You just need good manners otherwise, you get experience by working in the most busy days (like summer and saturday). You can also buy candies for R$0,30 and sell them in the streets for R$1,00, it's the fastest way to sell things for good money out of nothing (aquelas balinhas de goma coloridas, que vem várias num saquinho). If you have an efficient car and money to invest in fuel for a while, you can try to work as an Uber driver or similar thing. Civil construction is always needing people (yes, "pedreiro"), experience won't matter. If you're young, it's even easier. If you get some experience, you can work in small house reformation, it's the most easy money you will get.
And c'mon, you are just unemployed because you haven't tried hard enough to get a job. Most engineers I know are working in stupid things out of their areas, they have long given up waiting a job to fall from the skies to them. Try harder, bro.

every talented IT worker has been picked up or is in the process to be picked up by a big fortune 500 in europe or the US.

as someone with 3 years of experience i applied to 10 sysadmin spots in romania, 6 phone interviews 4 in person, asked all 10 of them for 56k euros a year.

2 places were willing to do it.

but instead i took a comfy work from home job that i go in like once a week for and i get paid 32k. i don't think my job situation could be any better desu.

>And c'mon, you are just unemployed because you haven't tried hard enough to get a job.
The boomer strikes again.

Trash but it's always been trash. Still better than it used to be especially in my province

Dropped out of college 5 years ago. Have been a NEET since. Might begin collecting autism bucks.

Attached: 1567773802115.gif (294x314, 708K)

>compre balas de goma
>venda balas no sinal
You know you only need to do that, don't you?

you live alone?

It's the same meme from 55ch about "brigadeiros".

with based Bolsonaro it's literally perfect.
I have no qualification and I received the call from 4 different companies wanting to hire me today

>Not supporting the drug cartels that poison South America is a more than wise decision.
It poisons America and Europe, while bringing development to our continent.

Hundreds of airplanes landing on the jungle filled with cash every week

>Graduated Uni
>Grandad is friends with the owner of a franchised store
>Gets me job as a cashier while I look for job
>2 months in
>Went out with coworker but she ghosted me and barely talks to me anymore reeeeee
>Gonna go out with other qt worker now
>Apply to 5 jobs a day
>Have interview for office job next week
>God I love the DC area

Ks abook why would anyone go to Lebanon with all the fucking souris and 6eezis that have overwhelmed it lmaoooooo

To support the Hezbollah war effort agains't imperialist menace

Only slave tier jobs available.
I really hope rich cocksuckers will suffer and die in hellfire.

No. I'm not kidding. That meme is not "just a meme", it's very real. I actually know two men who have been doing it for a while. They earn slightly more than 2k reais a month this way and now refuse to quit it to get a "real job". One of them failed in setting his own business, wasted a lot of money on that, tried to get into a variety of jobs, didn't work as he expected, started to sell candies so he would just pay for his bills and now realized he can use that money to start a new business. The other one is just lazy and couldn't find a job.

Brigadeiro takes time and resources to make. A candy like that is bought for around 30 centavos and you sell for a full real. No one cares about giving away 1 real for a relatively good candy. Sell some boxes a day and you get good money.

all the brazilian anons can probably come to the us and find a job in a restaurant. there are tons of them here doing this.

Just upgraded from minimum wage to 50k per year with benefits.

It's not a huge amount of money but it's enough to live modestly on and it'll increase over time. I like the job and my coworkers are great. It's rare to find companies that take care of employees and don't step all over them anymore. Company has been around for 100+ years in one form or another. I hope this culture continues to persist and the company stays around for 100+ more.

When I finish my education and have my degree my pay will probably roughly double.

begging is a good way too.

I'm too much of a coward to abandon everything and try the luck in America

what degree?

I don't want to give out too much information due to paranoia of ruining this opportunity but I'm a technician now and I'll be an engineer when I finish. I have no student debt due to pursuing an "unconventional and risky" college path that may not have panned out but fortunately did. There was also some luck and social engineering involved as well.

You know the 60k homicides and favelados crazily breeding are the product of drugs, right?
Anyway, you can poison the drug itself before selling and help to save the world.

A pic so you know what I'm talking about. Now they have a yogurt version. Buy both versions. They are fine candies, are cheap to be bought and sell easily.

You don't need to use them for begging. They can be seen as being worth 1 real. Just walk around places where there are children or high traffic.

But seriously, stop being a faggot and thinking you are too good for such job and thinking this is the same as being a beggar. It works. I'm showing you the way. Put your pride aside.

>Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse.
Shit.
i.imgur.com/QHPcBIf.jpg

is this a vocational school or a stem program?

No, I went to a low end real college and paid out of pocket. Ultimately I shot for a shorter AS degree rather than a four year and banked on getting into a job with tuition reimbursement to fund my four year. It worked.

engineering degree?

Yes though all the associates stuff qualifies you for technician level work, not design engineer level. You'd need the BS or better for that. Still it gets your foot in the door and you get a decent paycheck and work experience which is the more valuable than the education really.

Selling candies on the streets is humiliating.

It is not. But I really want a job.

thats a long time, damn

with cat