Why did he waste his handsome Mediterranean genes and knowledge of medicine and instead choose to dedicate his life to...

Why did he waste his handsome Mediterranean genes and knowledge of medicine and instead choose to dedicate his life to promoting communism?

Attached: ernesto-guevara-joseph-scherschel.jpg (587x900, 93K)

Because he is based , everyone loves him over here

Why do people in your country love him?

He got bored from riding his motorbike and figured revolution would be fun.
A bad boy at heart.

He was a physician though. He could have led a silent but efficient revolution by providing medical services to the ruling classes and just killing his patients in secret.

Because he is revolutionary , and humiliated Americans , we love everyone who humiliates America

So do I, but I also despise cance.. I mean communism... I'm so torn

How did he humiliate Americans? None of his revolutions were successful.

He was based and right about the Americans. His motorcycle diaries should be mandatory reading to every person that posts on Jow Forums. Scratch that every high school student worldwide.

I'm not very knowledgeable of history , but I think that his willing to do it in the first place is a success
I hate communism too , but if he saw at as the means to liberate his country then be it

Some people get bored with normal stuff and he was also a serial killer

they were succesful, but the government he fought for wasn't

Why don't you open a book or make a google search instead of asking Nazi incels on the Bhutanese rock collecting forums?

>he was also a serial killer

How was he a serial killer? I know he killed people but fighting in a war is not the same as being a serial killer.

>war
Come on

¿que te pasa yanqui?

Attached: 17903893_1252228288159115_2398740840144337360_n.jpg (372x640, 96K)

> believing American propaganda

imbecil

Why do you say that?

America staged chemical attacks in Syria , it's very easy for them to say that he was a serial killer

I don't know anyone that takes american info seriously

>handsome Mediterranean gene
bullshit i look exactly like him and i'm an incel freak