How dangerous are roads in Mexico? I heard la 15 in Sonora and Sinaloa have lots of drug trafficking...

How dangerous are roads in Mexico? I heard la 15 in Sonora and Sinaloa have lots of drug trafficking. Asking because I'm a CHI in California and want to go live as a NEET in my Jalisco house for a few months and drive all the way over there. I want to take my car because I don't like the bus system in Guadalajara.

Attached: hfs.jpg (700x437, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVBCgzatvI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Federal_Highway_15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use federal highways and travel by day, highways are safe, what is dangerous are small mountain roads near narco plantations and towns

Appreciate the help user. I don't think I'll be targeted because I'll take my old beater car but one of my old neighbors once took his Escalade to his rancho in Michoacán and it got stolen in Sinaloa. He pretty much deserved it though because he was just going to visit and he took a luxury SUV. Should've just bought plane tickets.

GM trucks are usually the most stolen vehicles here

wear body armor and make sure your armed don't listen to these guys its not safe.

Fuck you you fucking maple syrup loving fag i wanted to sell his organs

Is that the "Cash me outside how bout dat" girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=eVBCgzatvI4

Yes

If I was a Mexican I would punch every CHI that comes to my country.

Chilean diaspora is trash

This, can confirm. Don't let them mislead you, sometimes they're too ashamed to admit you'd be a walking target as you stepped in their country... Go to a cheaper state instead?

But you're not, you were born in a insignificant South American country instead

Attached: 4983FCC1-AAF5-42FE-8636-A9950D9E4FB2.jpg (741x414, 24K)

I heard the Cartels unironically have shills on here that track down and kill anons that talk shit about them

Is this true?

what is la 15?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Federal_Highway_15

Even more disgusting is being a CHI unable to learn Spanish and grow up with the American education system.

lo dejaste seteado con un solo post
buena

el sistema escolar de los estados unidos nomas nos ensena de la raza ,aztlan y los mestizos etc. etc.

we are not cucked
keep trying to cope faggot

Although non-Spanish speaking Chicanos are faggots, I agree

No. It is not.