"The Mexican is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, beaner...

"The Mexican is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, beaner, wet-back, paco, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But tell him his food is shit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'Pinche pendejo, la comida mexicana es la mejor del mundo'" -Joseph Goebbels

Attached: NOERA.jpg (646x774, 188K)

Mexican food , Is great , I once saw an advertisement for it

CHI here
fuck tortillas I hated eating them everyday as a kid

It really isn’t. It’s bland and tasteless despite looking appetizing and colorful.

Attached: E3D6140A-3358-4756-BECB-2092DD73B849.png (739x415, 9K)

The advertisement said that white people cant eat it because of how spicy it is

kys ameriglobo
fuck you ameriglobo

free aztlan

Mexican food is a gigantic liberal cope. Even Mexicans know it sucks but it’s become this meme for liberals to say “yes they leech and steal and generate crime and destroy our social order but at least we have tacos now”.

Any “good” Mexican food is not Mexican at all. It is some highly Americanized fusion twist that gets called Mexicans because it uses a form factor reminiscent of a burrito or taco.

me and my buddies went to cd juarez once because we don't like to shit in our own back yards. had this fucked up bizarre time, did a lot of drugs, and loved the food.

you have no tastebuds

It’s not a tasty spicy like med and Middle East or even Indian food. It’s just super hot. And that is a gimmick in the first place, one or two types of salsa people make to seem cool when in fact all they eat is 99% spiceless Pico de gallo (stolen Chobani salad).

>It's too hot

Attached: soyyyyyyyy.jpg (110x125, 3K)

t. self hating chi

'no' the taco trucks in my city are pretty authentic and taste good
agreed that it's not really a reason for more illegals though

I love asian Indian med and Middle East food. I also like Spanish and legit mor

only sand negros love mid eastern food
confirmed sand negro

The more authentic a taco truck the worse it tastes. In the first place Mexicans are cheap, they use crappy ingredients and low quality meat. They even fuck up : bread+ cheese+ Beef.

Beaners think their food is so great especially the tacos, but it took Lebanese sand nigs to come to Mexico to make the perfect taco and show retard spics, mestizos and indios how it's done

real talk

Attached: Al-Pastor-cooking-on-a-spit-at-a-food-stand.jpg (1170x878, 188K)

Shut the fuck up piece of shit , Lebanese food is the best food in the world , my grandma said so , and my grandma doesn't lie

My favorite food is probably New England rustic. I don’t like Middle East food in USA but only in Lebanon/Turkey. Meanwhile Mexican food sucks in the US, and in Mexico.
This and the further down the rabbit hole you go you realize that everything is stolen. Even the wrap concept and their basic salsas are stolen med food. The Indios didn’t eat that shit.

>It’s bland and tasteless
You ate at shit taco trucks, no doubt. The amount of spices and flavors that goes into proper Mexican food makes it one of the best in the world.

This is showarma , am I wrong ?

>real talk
seething mayate

I’ll go eat at a 4.8 star ranked place right now if you want. I’ll drive there. I live in California and I lived in Texas. I’ve seen the best the Mexicans can offer. High brow low brow authentic fusion you name it. And the only basically ok type is when someone calls it Mexican and just makes an American style wrap...

>My favorite food is probably New England rustic
That alone says a lot about your shit taste. New england food is a wasteland of shit pilgrim/colonial food.

you should have gave him the name Jose Gutierrez

You’re not wrong. Ottoman immigrants (mostly lebs) brought doner (aka shawarma ) to Mexico.
No I mean like fresh organic garden picked French inspired rustic cooking with fresh lobsters and meat and concentrated flavor in each bite

>nd the only basically ok type is when someone calls it Mexican and just makes an American style wrap...
Again, that just shows you have shit taste and no idea what you're talking about. You probably go to Chipotle-copy restaurants and order Texmex crap with American sour cream and fake American shit cheese slathered all over it and tell yourself it tastes good. Actual Mexican food is diverse, flavorful and filled with too many varieties that I can't list it all. Birria, Pozole, Asado, Tostadas, gorditas, sopes, chile rellenos, Chilaquiles, cochito, menudo, enchiladas, mojarras I can go on and on.

Getting my stuff right now. Heading out to this supposedly amazing Mexican restaurant where I will order the best things (or whatever you want)... and post pictures. It is all disgusting but you’ll see libs and hipsters eating it up (SOOOO authentic... lmao just add a Mexican province name to your restaurant and everyone thinks you’re a Michelin Star restaurant)....

Moreover I’ve been to ten 3 star Michelin restaurants in my life. And to a couple 1-2 stars.

Cope

Attached: 156385299336.jpg (437x640, 108K)

I hate those places and I’d get sick if I ate at chipotle. I don’t see why anyone goes there, but I’m not who you think I am. I gave the Mexicans a fair shake. They didn’t impress. In fact they disappointed.

this is true
fucking die you dirty arab

Those are just Mexican names for common ingredients. Chicken, pepper, toasted bread... lmao. The exotic factor might work on a lower IQ idiot but I see past your marketing.

>No I mean like fresh organic garden picked French inspired rustic cooking with fresh lobsters and meat and concentrated flavor in each bite
What the fuck are you even talking about? You're talking about foods that require very basic preparation with little to no incorporation of meaningful herbs and spices. Lobsters? No shit, it tastes good when you prepare it and add a shit ton of butter to it. "Concentrated flavor" is just meme phrases to hide behind the fact that not much goes with the preparation of the meats. Try an Uruguayan asado with chimichurri and then try to go back to a basic bitch tier "American steak"

Mexicans don't use spices

By comparison... Basque cuisine is amazing tier. Even Galician seafood is fantastic

>Those are just Mexican names for common ingredients
Congratulations, you have no idea what you're taking about. At the very least use google translate before making a fool of yourself.

*vomits*

Idiot. True cooking is minimalistic. There is a balancing of palate which comes from preparation of ingredients.

Piling on parsley olive oil salt sauce on some spoiled meat is not good cooking.

You can either cook or you can’t and Mexicans can’t. Their entire cuisine is utilitarian labor food. There is no art to it. No taste. All trash.

>My favorite food? Meat cooked in some kind of heat, most likely fire.

Attached: 1548283631173.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

>True cooking is minimalistic
a.k.a I have no taste buds and if you sprinkle a little cumin and paprika into my chicken, I will claim that it's too "caliente" for my mouth.

Also, we are talking about gastronomy here so food preparation and the ingredients that are incorporated absolutely matter.

Yeah but shitty one. The real legit lebanese inspired is this one.

Attached: tacos-arabes.jpg (1280x960, 55K)

Pic related a regular random Basque bar with some little bar food .

Attached: 607610DE-8224-4094-B02F-9C82F1262F18.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

>true cooking is minimalistic
>but brags about organic vegan french cooking shit
Man, at least be consistent with your shitposting.

Here is a Mexican’s idea of food

Attached: 3763A46E-3672-45DE-9FE3-0FD20ADE7AFE.jpg (750x1000, 81K)

He has no clue what he's talking about, that much is obvious. Using meme buzzwords like that to describe bland cooking, kek I should show /ck/ some of those user's posts.

Do you know what it means to eat a carrot and it’s just unbelievable flavorful? Every bite is savored? No I guess you don’t.

Attached: E32B12D3-D48F-4E3B-BB3B-39CCA6CDA319.jpg (968x681, 54K)

>pico de gallo inside a bland looking taco
(you) tried, Skyler. But please tell everyone how amazing your cruise was to Galicia.

The vegan thing I never said. Moreover I am a regular at /ck/... a board mostly about discussing fast food and Popeyes

>Do you know what it means to eat a carrot and it’s just unbelievable flavorful?
It's called a balsamic vinegar bath. Please learn how to cook and what is proper gastronomy rather than spout meme useless buzzwords.

The Mexican is a poor catholic. He is a slave. He doesn’t ask for much and he can’t manage the creativity required for truly impressive cuisine.

Impressing Midwest boomers who think chipotle is exotic is his one achievement. And it’s gotten to his Mexican head.

*and learn about proper gastronomy

why do Arabs need to always shove their culture down every thread?

I am on welfare

Every culture is "stolen"
Inb4 you praise sand nigger food

I know you are Paco

>cooks fresh lobster, eats it with garlic butter and calls it the peak of culinary taste
>cooks a basic steak and eats it with steaksauce
This is why you should never listen to Americans over cuisine.

Europeans, mostly Spaniards colonized Mexico not Canadians (wtf?) Pick up a history book, retard.

I don’t put anything on steak except Himalayan salt. I also cook it rare.

>Moreover I am a regular at /ck/.
Not that user, but considering how dumb your shitposts are, it really does show. Go make another jack thread while you're at it.

Do you enjoy paying for all my shit Joe?

Idiot. Mexico had massive immigration from med and Middle East. That’s why they eat med food. Their “whites” are lebs.

Because we are the only ones who have culture

>cooks a basic steak and eats it with steaksauce
No one does this except retards.
But lobster with garlic is good because it enhances the taste rather than slathers it with ketchup

Your sevenup soda and popsicles? Sure I don’t mind.

I always enjoy laughing at wh*te people while talking shit about them in Spanish when I go buy those things, you know that feel, Joe?

Well Paco, I speak fluent Spanish and I don’t mind letting you proles have your little funs. You always know your place when it counts so it’s ok.

>lobster with garlic is good
Have you ever eaten lobster? The meat is so tender and delicate that any hard spice would just overpower its taste.
Butter and salt is the only thing you should put in lobster tail. You stupid.

Don't you have places to blow up?

> I speak fluent Spanish
Of course you do, this was expected of you, you and the rest of your people will all speak Spanish in the next few decades

lmao guero putito

Attached: bvll.jpg (512x512, 34K)

They made up less than 5% of the population. "Massive".

I don’t use garlic butter at all. I eat lobster freshly caught off Maine... and it tastes good with just salt. The texture is already so buttery and rich.

Unlike the prawny shit baja lobsters you Mexicans “eat” (shove down your wetback mouth and out your Beaner hole)

>Well Paco, I speak fluent Spanish
I don't see how mexicans lose when you assimilate to them.

Yet they are the elite and shaped the entire cuisine.
I speak Castilian not Mexican. I also speak four languages. This is what culture is, to be educated. Unlike Mexican proles who gibber in their twangy mulatto tongue

no hablas espanol guero putito

>I speak Castilian not Mexican
You speak like a fruity faggot then, unironically.

I bet he's a white boy with german ancestry that lives in Aztlan and unironically thinks he's a Castizo because of it

Also, I bet you say "Barthelona". Top cringe post right here

>get called out on his bs
>make it a nationality problem
As expected.
>I always enjoy laughing at wh*te people while talking shit about them in Spanish when I go buy those things, you know that feel, Joe?
Bet your parents did the same here. Speaking in amerindian in front of their superior mestizo landlords to cope with their pathetic excuse of existence.

Based

He sounds like one of those study abroad idiots who has less than a year worth of experience in a foreign language but calls themselves "fluent". I bet he uses voseo unironically like a retard.

I am half Castizo, indio

>el malinche indio chupándole la verga de un gringordo
Nothing new here.

I bet he's a high IQ Asian faggot that knew the perfect larp to piss us all off

notice how he's quiet now

>chapulines
>habanero
>mangos (con limón, Chile y valentino)
>micheladas
>tacos al pastor, de lengua, de mejillas, etc.
>mole negro
>mezcal sin o con sal de gusano
>licuado de platano, mango, fresa, etc.
>ceviche
>tacos de camarones
>torta de chile relleno
>tlayudas con tasajo
>gringas
>marquesitas
>horchata
>tortas ahogadas
Fuck all those gringos saying Mexican food is tacos+nachos. Tacos are but a staple food and nachos are literally not found anywhere in Mexico a part some parts in the north. Food changes dramatically going from the coasts with seafood and fish to Chihuahua to the DF, Oaxaca, Yucatán and one will always find what he wants

Attached: TLAYUDA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

What's with Castizos and sucking white American dick?

They even name their children after them

How is half castizo a thing? You're just another deluded double digit IQd chicano pos.
>cringecano being cringe
Color me shocked.

I have to had this is true lol. First thing a Mexican tells you when he learns you are a foreigner is all the foods you have to try. Then when you tell him you'll be going to X state next he starts telling you about the different foods X state has lmao. I have no idea how you guys don't have chronic heart burns though. I had to take special medication for acid reflux while in Mexico because of the meat, cheese, hot peppers, beer, etc.

t. parents named him Joe to be more like a white American, whom they worship

I must add chimichanga although it seems it is only a Northern thing. I'm not even a fan of greasy food but this gave me an orgasm while eating.

>Yes I only eat raw meat, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Pinche pendejo, la comida mexicana es la mejor del mundo!!!

There are lots of lebanese-descent people living here.

Lebanese are genetically descendants lf Phoenicians, THEY ARE NOT FUCKING ARAB

Imagine being so fucking wrong

>raw meat
>in 3rd world

Enjoy your flatworms

I will kill you

Nope. I'm named after my father and my grandfather. Here in Mexico we keep our traditions and have actual culture, unlike you and all the mentally ill stranded chicanos.

You say this but the only "Mexicans" I've ever met with Anglo names were CHIs. There was a "Deisy" in one of my classes. Absolutely ghetto and pitiful.