Why Americans so obsessed with war?

Why Americans so obsessed with war?

Attached: IMG_8342.png (547x626, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGoe7BdGdlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only boomers are. there are plenty brainwashed into thinking that the wars were currently in are good, but i dont think much of gen x, y and z are fans of war

boomers not only hate war, but they love it also because they're so damn undecided

Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children. Women are again the victims in crime and domestic violence as well.

Because we need another War

anytime someone asks "why do americans" with negative intent the answer is unironically always boomers

They're never gonna die off

>boomers

Attached: boomers.png (944x4013, 596K)

War is necessary for advancement. There are always huge leaps in technology during and after wars.

this. without war we'd be no better off than Canada or any other irrelevant cunt

that's photoshopped

What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose...

it's real
go to Jow Forums and ask how many of them came from reddit

t. older lady-pede coping

...2 atomic bombs?

>a common purpose
I was under the impression that a prerequisite for war was conflicting purposes. Otherwise how would there be sides to wage war against each other?

>That's immoral!
>War crime-this
>Code of Conduct-that

Attached: thumb_crop_resize.jpg (540x302, 48K)

imagine being invaded by north korea

Because they never had one on home territory.

cute
meanwhile milleanial d*gs like yourself slam hammers on their balls

insecurity

Attached: 651a77236ea841745d8d04d5c0f8df2c.jpg (219x389, 10K)

I wonder if Japan hides the fact that Shanghai and Nanjing happened.

because ole daddy brito over here hasnt given us enough destiny to manifest.

>t.

Attached: Qboomer.jpg (800x1062, 109K)

They hated wars when they had to fight in them. Now they love wars cause they are too old to fight. It's not a coincidence.

Ogre genes

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

oil and boredom

Because they always fight with overwhelming advantage. They will never know what it is to fight on the side of the weak, of the heroes, the invaded, the patriots, the worthy soldier.

They put a lot of tax money to the military and want to see them put to use

made me fuckin laugh desu

and what of the American revolutionare war?

CHI

KYS AMERIGLOBO

You have a glimpse of what that glory means but it is overshadowed by the massive support of France and Spain.

because muh war economy

I am a CHI please address me as el senor Mexicano del norte from now on

thanks

Just because the rest of /lat/ relentlessly bullies you doesn't mean you have to take it out on us gringos :^)

Wars with near-peers yes, onesided wars with irrelevant 3rd world shitholes no.

>/lat/
What am I a faggot?
I post on my own general

Are you retarded?

not true, tranny and faggot shit is millennials

Attached: bea.jpg (500x502, 44K)

Boomers and people who have been deluded into possessing a black and white worldview

What was the alternative?

Because Americans are the most warmonger nation.
The U.S. Has Been At War for 222 Out of the last 239 Years.

Pretty sure that's only old men who are not draftable.

Attached: 1456880749002.jpg (907x647, 264K)

Americans actually do
youtube.com/watch?v=nGoe7BdGdlg

Originally the remake was going to be about an invasion from China, but the Chinese film market freaked out about it and the studio retconned them into being North Koreans. Still, anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that invading the US would be a disaster.

Because of the MIC, Neocons and hard-line Zionist.