How do Europeans feel about minorities that respect and know their culture well?

Jow Forums tends to focus too much on the negative, but what about the positive? Have any Europeans ever encountered educated foreigners that respected and knew their culture well? By culture I mean literature, film, history, folklore, myths, celebrations, religion, and so forth. How do you view such people? I am mainly interested in the opinions of Europeans in this particular thread, thank you.

Attached: rudi04.jpg (188x268, 10K)

oven

Minorities within countries have existed throughout all of recorded history. Population replacements have occurred throughout all of recorded history. The only thing that changes is the method by which this happens.

Mean.

I hate them even more

I didn't ask for an Amerimutt's opinion. Americans don't really have a culture the way Europeans do.

Then leave if you don't like it. American culture is probably the most dominant and varied culture in the world.

>American culture is probably the most dominant and varied culture in the world.

Attached: 1567908962994.png (547x626, 18K)

I could care less.
If they do not have a Phd in STEM, they should all be deported

PhD in STEM seems overkill. MS or BS seems sufficient.

I like minorities as individuals but not as a group

Nope

PhD is overkill and makes one overqualified for much of the private sector. Most PhDs seem to be a complete waste of time.

Actually a Phds are absolutelly necessary in Physics and Biology. And even in engineering if you want to lead a project without 40 years of experience

Never met one. People and minorities are consumerists and if they like a culture it's their own. Liking french culture is looked upon and even for french natives, waving french flag outside of a sport competition is sort of a shameful act, seen as racist/nationalistic in the collective mind. Minorities don't like the country for what it has been, they like it for what it has become. A soulless welfare state evolving like america, facing the burden of the atrocious and genocidal past. I like to see foreigners enjoying it though, it's pure. But minority citizens raised here ? Lol. Multiculturalism works in an extent, when you reach a certain limit of ethno/cultural similarities people can only get along under wealthy conditions.

I see. I know about how the Japanese experience "Paris Syndrome" and other issues associated with mass migration and multiculturalism in France. It is a very tense issue that was best avoided in my view.
I'm not entirely sure if this interpretation is valid, but one thing I noticed about France is that its culture since the Revolution seemed split between a kind of Catholic traditionalism and subversiveness. For example, the French had a lot of interesting Catholic saints from what I remember, but after the Revolution, it seems that transgression or decadence were worshiped by figures like de Sade, Baudelaire, Bataille, Lautremont, Rimbaud, and a few others, which had a profound affect on the French psyche. The French seemed to have been polarized by some kind of reserved traditionalism vs. glorification of deviancy as an emblem of freedom.
Am I correct in this interpretation? For this reason, I don't think I could assimilate well into French culture vs. Germany, which I feel a stronger affinity towards.
For most of the private sector, a MS is sufficient. Your demand is arbitrary and excruciating.

You are not allowed in Europe low IQ, MS nigger

Obviously better than the other immigrants, but I still get disgusted by the sight of them and I do not want them in my country at all

>disgusted by the sight of them
But why? It makes sense to be disgusted by the bad ones, but why be disgusted by the good ones?

Cause they're foreigners

I don’t get it. So are you pro-multiculti or not?

It wouldn't be a problem if their demographics were kept at 90%, which is what makes the most sense.

Yes there is a duality remaining to this day, french are mostly degenerate and unreligious but they kept their catholic culture, especially with money (very touchy subject). In the intellectual world a lot of french were anti clericalists indeed, but there was also devout christians like Pascal. Germans had their fair share of anti religion acts like Greyers episode. If you think about it, CDU/CSU are christians only by their name, it's a facade more than real political parties pushed by a christian or a religious agenda. Moreover german society is not puritan, far from it. I think that pro rata, there is the same amount of french religious folks as there are german conservative christians. You underestimate what's happening in the german urban life/nightlife.

They look ugly and don't belong here

We're all multiculturalist at some point , my village is different from the next one 1 miles from here, in Finland villages two neighbour villages might have different dialects, spain is a clusturfuck of cultures, same for italia and so on. What I'm saying is that these cultures evolved organically in a very wide range of time, they got along with time. Today, multiculturalism as we define it since mid 20th century is artificial, extremely diverse (different ethnicities, religions) barely working and risky.

I mean, why should looks matter? The brain seems more important, and I don't think there would be a much problem if ethnic Swedes were 90% of the total population.

Doesn't matter, they need to fuck off and burn.

Fuck off Macrão, you globalist lapdog, get out of the internet.
Macrão Demissão!!!!!

I mean, I honestly can't tell most Macedonians and Portuguese apart from Arabs. I kind of look Whiter than most of you, honestly.

You have never saw one irl, you dumb CHI, go back to your country

Yes, I have. Most of you look like Levantines or Arabs. I cannot tell you apart, but I don't mean this in an offensive way. I honestly do not give a shit about looks.

Depends who’s asking...
If it’s a light skinned hispanic person then you’re fine by me
>Nigger?
>Muslim?
>Chink?
Go fuck yourself

Look who hasn't left his basement.

My skin can't really tan. It just becomes very red.

I don't wanna have to see shitskins when I go outside or when I watch tv

Honestly, most Southern Europeans look like "shitskins" too. What is a "shitskin" to you? Is light skin sufficient in order not to be a "shitskin"?

Whiter than you dumb chicano

I want white people in my white country, not shitskins, not niggers, not tanned "europeans"

I have lighter skin, big deal.
Wait, so you're saying you don't consider most Southern Europeans to be pure?

You will always be a dumb indio sub-human

And you need to go back to your country

Why do you sound so insecure? Big deal, I look Whiter than you. So what? Are looks that important to you?

You don't, and you should go back to your country, seriously indio

I do, indeed, look Whiter than you. Big deal. Who cares?

You don't and you need to bow to your Iberian Master, subhuman indio

Attached: Leutze,_Emanuel_—_Storming_of_the_Teocalli_by_Cortez_and_His_Troops_—_1848.jpg (1600x1358, 522K)

I do most likely look Whiter than you, and I'm not Hispanic. Anyways, if you did look Whiter than me, I don't care. I used to be more handsome when I was younger anyways.

American culture is a blend of hundreds of cultures. We have a mutt culture. Our culture is different from European ethnic cultures.

Nobody gives af except tabloid media and isolated old farts on a pension.
t. Hungarian born here

You are literally shaking by the presence of Iberian on this thread, indio

Attached: 1555111281832.jpg (1684x1107, 1.13M)

I'm not Hispanic. You can stop with the past-life recollection, man.

It's funny how every Arab online is according to his word so pale and looks like Italian

I'm not Arab, but I look like this Portuguese but with brown eyes. I do not care about looks though.

Attached: this_guy.jpg (602x452, 61K)

So what are you?

Btw that pic is very far from pale lol

I mean, he looks pale but not fair featured. The skin is pale.

No its not

Would you say this guy has pale skin? Mine tends to get red like that. Does that mean my skin is pale?

Attached: 28329.ngsversion.1421959796485.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1235, 171K)

The dark ones can't read or write so you can only converse with their fairer side

> I’m whiter than you!

Man this is a shit site

>How do Europeans feel about minorities that respect and know their culture well?

The only minorities I don't like are Muslims and the Chinese, they're like they're from another century. Apart from those, I've met really great people from literally any other country.

Hate them. russian "culture" is shit

I've literally never met a minority who cared about Western culture, hell there are few white people I know who really care about their own culture. I've yet to meet an Indian or god forbid a negro who knew Aristotle from Plato, read the Illiad and Faust, studied music theory, practiced cooking French food in their spare time, and could tell me the ins and outs of the battle of Stalingrad. They don't even really like Western pop culture, or only if it panders to them.

Some Asians know how to play classical music but that's as far as it goes.

Attached: Drowning in Swimming Pool.jpg (1024x680, 81K)

Turks and Persians are upstanding highly intelligent immigrants. Its the Arabs that are bad

The only culture you know is being a prisoner

I've met a few alright Turks, but most of them are terrible. I haven't met many Persians so far, but I would assume the ones who've emigrated to the west were persecuted back home and thus reject the mentality there. Turks in Germany are massive Erdogan fanboys.

Well if you want to approach it from that angle historical fiction and things like appreciation of Ned Kelly is a very white thing.

Russian literary tradition seems pretty with writers like Chekhov, Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, and etc. I also like Russian lacquer art. I don't see the point in being self-hating. You have a great culture worth being proud about.

Attached: russian_lacquer06.jpg (546x533, 299K)

>tradition seems pretty
tradition seems pretty good*

St. Augustine was a genetic Berber turned gigantically, profoundly, consumingly Romanboo who unironically built the intellectual foundation of medieval Europe i.e Western Civilization.

sort of gives you some optimism about a world that isn't so obsessed with race

Turks in Germany are Kurds

No.

Btw, Turks make up the largest group of foreign welfare recipients in Germany.

Attached: Germany welfare EU citizens.jpg (390x682, 76K)

Persians and Turks are always the best students and end up as doctors, lawyers and engineers. Arabs form rape gangs and flunk out of high school.

plz go back to turkey thx

I am Azeri and what I say is the truth.

>I am Azeri

I don't know what this means and I will not respond to it.

I'm from Azerbaijan you imbecile

Jow Forums isn't your personal blog, thank you.

Pink nipples

Can we really trust all of these statistics?

Absolutely not. You can only trust statistics that confirm your bias and you absolutely must dismiss those that go against it.

Confirmation bias can work both ways, honestly.

Insightful.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I'll become the next Nietzsche or Hegel in due time. You'll see my face on TV. I'll smile and be sure to mention you, my friend.

Nietzsche was syphilitic, and unlike Kant, Hegel left no lasting legacy.

When I go outside I want to see and be surrounded by beautiful and handsome people. Nationality won’t Matt in this regard but it is worth to add that nor blacks nor Asians are attractive. They are repulsive. Same goes for Indians and majority of Arab looking folks.

Yes, Kant is fundamental reading due to being the key figure of German Idealism. Granted, I haven't gotten around to reading Schelling yet.

No, left is just normal

Pale is something like this

Attached: 1765372.jpg (660x587, 95K)

>Everything is pre USSR
After Empire died so did russian literature and culture i ngeneral.

The legacy still exists, so it means you can reconnect to it whenever things get better.