/CHI/

Chicano general
(REMINDER THAT NO AMERIGLOBOS ARE ALLOWED)

Attached: Mexican Cucks.png (401x935, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgq9MncirTk
youtube.com/watch?v=DkFJE8ZdeG8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ErfKwU3wBA
youtube.com/watch?v=vEAwU2ORBLg
youtube.com/watch?v=SMjSzrU1fRM
youtube.com/watch?v=SeOqFfCb594
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWxXncl53U
youtube.com/watch?v=k1piucHhd4s
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrGComDQNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chi reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=bgq9MncirTk

>Not listening to actually good music like this

youtube.com/watch?v=DkFJE8ZdeG8

ah

suck my white cock

Attached: WIN_20190905_01_30_47_Pro.jpg (448x711, 46K)

is this a mexican music thread now?
youtube.com/watch?v=6ErfKwU3wBA

What city/zip code, pendejos?

LA, 323 reporting in.

kys whitexican

looks like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vEAwU2ORBLg

youtube.com/watch?v=SMjSzrU1fRM

Watch and get educated.

H*spanic and Latino refer to the colonizers that RAPED us and our culture.

This continent is our home. Nothing can change that

Attached: imagenes-de-guerreros-aztecas-charlie-s-dreams-e280a2-aztec-warrior-guerrero-azteca-aztec-de-imagene (640x640, 52K)

Reminder that this is a shill post created by an American that makes threads for the sole purpose to start Chicano vs Mexican arguments

All prietos should be genocided

>mom is brown and from CdM
>dad is white passing and from Jalisco
>Im in between but look browner because of my tan from being under the Cali sun all the damn time
If I buy some longsleeves and wear them year-round while applying more sunscreen I think I can whiten myself up unironically.

Meant to say area code, but you can post zips I guess

>look browner because of my tan from being under the Cali sun all the damn time
spoken like a true indio with an inferiority complexion

Any fellow /southcentral/ /innercity/ LAbros? I want to move the fuck out of this shithole to a better part of the city, I was thinking moving to Echo Park near downtown since they're gentrifying it.

fuck off seething USSOCOM you will not get my address

free aztlan

>why yes, I live in the US but I identify as mexican, how could you tell?

Attached: 1567736660953.jpg (494x710, 93K)

I really am light-skinned, it's just my arms, legs and face that are too tanned. Plus, I want to take my shirt off but feel embarrassed about my skin tans.

youtube.com/watch?v=SeOqFfCb594

bros this song literally represents our entire culture bros i'm crying

youtube.com/watch?v=bxWxXncl53U

post nice chi music

I never will identify as a Mexican. I fucking hate my family - mostly my dad's side since the tios are all bums and the cousins are all retards and thots - I've never visited Mexico more than a couple times (and Tj doesnt count) and every year I'm losing the ability to speak spanish.

I'm probably going to end up like Ted Cruz when I'm older, except less of a cuck.

cringe, eres pocho o puedes hablar espanol?

I don't use the term "Mexican". I use Mēxihcah or Mēxihcatl

I hate that Yg "Go loko" video, most chicanos don't dress up like 90s cholos who would star in that Jaime Escalante movie.

Tijuas is Mexico and based.
youtube.com/watch?v=k1piucHhd4s

the goyim posting mayate-tier music itt 100% dresses up like a 90s cholo

Pocho. I'm "fluent" in spanish but I suck at speaking properly. I don't give a shit anymore though
>be me
>go to a Walmart with whites
>go to checkout
>older latina mom goblina
>asks me in Spanish if I want bags or something
>I tell her I don't understand spanish
>she's forced to speak English
I may be an asshole for that but I'm doing that bitch a favor by forcing her to constantly speak English on the job.

your self hating as fuck

Every time someone speaks to me in Spanish without knowing if I speak it or not makes me automatically feel Aztec blood flowing through my veins

Shut up faggot, if you live in America you have to speak English on the job. That's the one thing I do agree on with Trumptards.

Attached: 1561936789425.jpg (933x914, 97K)

Do I?

Attached: legs.jpg (720x1280, 163K)

you are embarrassing

>your self hating as fuck
Reminds me of my libcuck sister. Always constantly bitching about feeling insecure around whites. She told me she feels that whites "judge" her when she goes to Ralphs. She's just insecure tbqhwy

faggot-tier

Shut the fuck up faggot, you can speak Spanish if someone looks Mestizo as fuck, which you obviously did, she expected you to know Spanish and she was right. You're just a fucking asshole faggot and if you were speaking to one of my relatives and they told me I'd wait for you outside the store with my boys and kill you and chop off your little fucking wanky head with my machete, this had nothing to do with race, ethnicity or culture you're just an overall asshole to do that to that lady.

>Cali flag apparel
Are you under 18? Dress like an adult, m8. Swap those tees for dress shirts and those converse for some decent chukka boots (that arent hipster faggy).

seething whitexican

CHI-Mexico 0-3
yikes

Shoes are alright but the rest makes you look like the average white sissy boy

>and if you were speaking to one of my relatives and they told me I'd wait for you outside the store with my boys and kill you and chop off your little fucking wanky head with my machet
I don't speak to the gardeners, I just give them 20 bucks and tell them to cut the weeds and trim the grass.

>Reminder that this is a shill post created by an American that makes threads/posts for the sole purpose to start Chicano vs Mexican arguments for his entertainment

This is my casual outfit. I just throw on some khakis, converse, and a white t-shirt. When I actually have to be somewhere I wear a button up shirt, fitted jeans, and dress boots. Like pic related.

Attached: roberto.jpg (800x676, 83K)

As long as you dont dress like a hood kid

You have a deep racial insecurity that turned you in to a jerk, work on it bro, you'll get through it

Aztecs b like
>Aw shit this flu b too spicy!

Attached: main-qimg-00ad03dc9783a4efc66854d53652bf2d.gif (400x326, 13K)

BTFO

well mexicans always hate theirself and you're the proof, take it easy pal, don't be so tough with your parents

Reminder that is what the average Chicana looks like and if you're racemixing you're a faggot

Attached: latinx.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

LOL

based 10% Aztec and 90% Spanish

She is from Argentina retard

not sure what you're trying to say here. try again

Attached: First_Appearance_Opie_Taylor.jpg (387x258, 14K)

I consider all Latinx Americans Chicano's because I am not sub 60 IQ

you may choose not reply in spanish because you said
>suck at speaking properly
and thats understandable. but to teach her a lesson? why? how is that a favor? she can tell who speaks spanish and who doesn't.

>Reminder that is what the average Chicana looks like
I've been to an inner city middle school in LA and a high school with a lot of chicanos in west LA. That thot would be a 10/10 among the goblina chicanas I've seen. Chicanas are nasty, entitled bitches.

>she can tell who speaks spanish and who doesn't.
And what if a white prick listens nearby, complains to her manager and she gets fired out of it hmm? I did her a favor.

I've met a massive amount of Chicanas in my life and most of them are attractive unless the Chicanas in Aztlan are uglier

>Chicanas are nasty, entitled bitches.
what about chicanOs?

>Latinx
You are sub 20 IQ

Chicano hoodrat kids dress like niggers nowadays. They wear true religion jeans or some other abnoxious rippped pair, air jordans, and perm their hair.

Attached: casual.jpg (1212x1317, 280K)

All Chicano's are assholes with Alpha/Beta complexes, I can confidently put us in two categories

how often do you come across this scene?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Only once in my life. I remember I was lost in East LA with my mom and she said to lock the doors and roll up the windows when a gaudy looking lowrider came near us with skinheads like your pic related.

I don't live in California so never, and if I ever did I'd wave to them and say "que onda" and maybe walk up and spark up some conversation "de que cartel eren?" and if they try mugging me i'll be like "ey guey porfavor no, no tengo mucho dinero porfavor no me roben"

you look like a massive virgin bro

puro vato loco ese

Attached: 1563258327910.jpg (731x1023, 104K)

My friend said his cartel would offer me 70k to start a bushiness here, cartels are so based

Why are you Chicanos such trash?

>Reminder that this is a shill post created by a White/Asian American that makes threads/posts with the sole purpose being to start Chicano vs Mexican arguments for his entertainment
nice proxy bro

Why don't we have Oscar-winning masterpiece films over chicano gang culture? Italian mob life is romanticized so much even though mexican gangs are far more crazier and ruthless
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

There are no Latino film makers and the Jews don't care about us

we are repressed

Honestly it's better if it stays that way. I don't want (((Hollywood))) profiting off chicanos and paisas.

>Channel name is ImBigOnReddit
bro what the fuck, go back

Shut up, I just searched up the movie quick

yeah alright bro, sure

ahem
remember that we must appeal to gay posters to keep the thread bumped

Attached: maricones.jpg (564x391, 51K)

>prima came out as lesbo years ago
>family lowkey not happy about it but keep it on the downlow
>never met her dyke gf since I avoid visiting the primos whenever I can
>prima is 31 and will probably marry her dyke soon because she's getting old
>she will invite me to her wedding no doubt and I dont want to go
Wat do

I am a gay chi

this happens to me on a daily basis bros
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrGComDQNE

don't go, fuck the gays

wrong all CHIs on 4channel are straight, tall white males

all the latinos i see on grindr are undesirable

out of all the dating apps bro

>fuck the gays
si, papi

Holy shit, what the fuck do you guys eat that makes your gays so “filling”. Dude I met on Grindr I swear made me unable to walk for about a week after he fucked me, not to mention his dick was a lot bigger than most white Guys I meet on there. Let’s not forget the “filling” itself, it took me a few days to completely drain out of me (at least it was warm I guess).
t. Fag who got “filled” by a chi I met on Grindr

this post reeks of faggotry that truly is beyond my imagination

I’m drunk and currently in another dude’s bed, a Catholic chi (not the same guy I mentioned before). Dude had a photo of Mary hanging up on the wall near his front door

you're gay af mane

I've jerked off to a picture of Mary before, good times

Also what if he wakes up and sees your a weird race obsessed faggot?
Oh wait there's almost a 100% chance he doesn't even know what a Chicano is

God damn it bros why wasn't I born in a high IQ ethnic group

can I fill you

Both guy’s Grindr profiles said Chicano on them

post a screenshot of his profile or fake and gay

this thread was doing so good before I brought up homosexuality
Would anyone instead like to discuss the chosen people are their constant troubles?

Attached: jewish ahem.png (1000x1000, 210K)

He hasn’t given me his WiFi password and his area has been rangebanned from posting images, and I refuse to buy a Jow Forums pass just to post this image

Do white homosexuals actually think making up gross shit about ethnic males is in the benefit of anyone or are you just one of those mentally ill white persons who get off on the idea of telling people how slutty and worthless they are or just like the idea that some white incel might stumble upon this post and feels bad about himself?

I don't believe you

If I could post a screenshot, I would. But I can’t