I know many people on Jow Forums are le depressed doomer and survive with the help of stimulants...

I know many people on Jow Forums are le depressed doomer and survive with the help of stimulants, but how many of you live day-to-day life clean of alcohol, drugs, etc like me? Are we the majority or the minority?

Attached: 8826e1b2cb06785f427d123169b0ae73.png (500x700, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/is-red-wine-good-actually-for-your-heart-2018021913285
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how many of you live day-to-day life clean of alcohol, drugs, etc like me?

I lasted about 6 months. I cannot do it. I am very lonely. Gets unbearable at some point

If you lasted half a year you clearly can do it
My mother doesn't stay 48 hours without a cigarrete

I do
22 year old depressed khv and the most I've ever done was drink some wine when I was 16 (it tasted awful)
Drugs don't have very much appeal for me and I don't think that they would really improve my life in any way so I don't do them although I don't really care if other people do them

>I know many people on Jow Forums are le depressed doomer
stfu u fucking imbecile cuckold incel faggot asshole pussy nigger gay monkey NIGGER

You're not cute

Me brother. I rather waste my money on food that alcohol, drugs, smoke and etc.

Attached: 1552327527882.jpg (320x321, 30K)

I do.
Though I drink one glass of wine or a can of beer every two or three months

there's a reason alcohol has been with us for so long
we had it before many essential things, men have worked hard all year round for millenias to make it
alcohol is good, it is the nectar of life, enjoy it

Does caffeine counts ? That's about all i take i guess. Good expensive French wine is also something i get from time to time. Those fuckers really know their wine

Me.

i drink alcohol/smoke weed maybe once or twice a year. Just don't generally enjoy it at all. Normies think im retarded but whatever.

How is it good though? It seems to literally harm your health in countless ways with the small benefit of "le feel good xd" and then you consider the amount of societal harm it has caused in terms of deaths and social spending on healthcare related to alcoholic damage and abuse....

Why are south Americans obsessed with DBZ and HXH

sun exposure gives you vital vitamin d
over exposure gives you skin cancer
in all good things moderation is key

I was an alcohic due to depression but got clean and I've been on nothing. I'm about to start anti depressants again this week because I'm being forced.

HxH is a masterpiece no mater the country

Attached: sdssss.jpg (1738x995, 1.16M)

What vitamins or nutrients does alcohol give you lmao. It literally only has countless downsides with no benefit.

Power fantasy

shitposting is as bad as drugs, you pavlovian dog

No, ritalin and clonazepam (also called rivotril and klonopin) daily user here.

Honestly, I don't want to remember my life when I'm not using them. I'm already a failure with them, without them I would probably jump out of a bridge instantly.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2012-09-13_at_9.39.39_AM.png (275x224, 70K)

ooh yeah, that's what i ask myself everytime i ingest something "what nutrients does it give me?"
a glass a day keeps the doctor away, jeanne calment was no dry vegan
she ate meat, smoked and drank and lived to be the oldest woman ever

That was your argument though. You literally brought up the fact that sunlight provides you with vitamin d yet too much is harmful.

>some woman did these things and she lived for a long time THEREFORE she lived because of alcohol and smoking cigarettes, not in spite of that
That's brainlet-tier logic. You could be shown a thousand studies that demonstrate that smoking and drinking are harmful for you.

painfully american post
you people are beyond saving

Does cawfee count as drug

If I remember correctly moderate amounts of wine do have some positive health effects, but that's besides the point. If somebody gets some pleasure from drinking a bit of alcohol then this is also a positive effect. Depression reduces life expectancy too.

>says the guy trying to justify alcohol being good for you

european post, sane and reasonable
notice the difference

>many people on Jow Forums are le depressed doomer and survive with the help of stimulants
Nah
> live day-to-day life clean of alcohol, drugs, etc like me? Are we the majority or the minority?
majority

Wrong
health.harvard.edu/blog/is-red-wine-good-actually-for-your-heart-2018021913285
Usually mean say that red wine is good for your heart
>sane and reasonable
Because it agrees with your opinion?

of course, because my opinion is right and yours is tragically wrong
spending so much time an ocean away has had disastrous effects

Fair enough, but as I said this is not the point I was trying to make.

That's because he's a ruggedly handsome BRAZILIAN BVLL

I went a whole year without drugs (cigs, weed, alcohol, coffee etc) and it wasn't worth it. The only upside is really the feeling of smug superiority over other people

I drink at family gatherings and I sometimes have a shot of homemade liquor with coffee on the weekends, I don't think that counts as drinking "day to day".

Not me. I do drugs, drink alcohol and smoke 20 cigs a day

On days I go to the gym I onto drink tea and a bit of coffee, otherwise i was raised in a place famous for bar cultures so drinking is a very social thing for me.

It's nice being able to chat people up at the bar and have some revelry sometimes.

I smoke the ganja occasionally, but I try not to take any drugs or drink alcohol because I know I’m the type of person to easily get an addiction, and I really doubt I’d be able to pull myself out

I don't need recreational drugs to enjoy life, and when I'm not enjoying life I don't like to use them to feel better.
I only consume drugs when I feel it's worth it, which for me is, very rarely.

I'm clean now
Drugs is what made me le depressed doomer