Relex Dumps decoded

JT's wallet :

etherscan.io/address/0x0c42f3ad045fd83cef3226719c06b4b7553ad238#tokentxns

He sent 47M rlx to this wallet, which was also originally connected to main team wallet(s).

etherscan.io/token/0x4a42d2c580f83dce404acad18dab26db11a1750e?a=0x7b1df1a4e6ade3ae3000e70545b3d2546e57f465

And this wallet is responsible for all the dumps

Check out by yourself -

His all Idex trades:

bloxy.info/txs/references_address/0x7b1df1a4e6ade3ae3000e70545b3d2546e57f465?argument=tradeAddresses&signature_id=4498

Some important dumps :

bloxy.info/tx/0x1436ee6ccdf4fdb820adca6b10600bda9659e5e86806d935d6f9f77f677018ec

bloxy.info/tx/0x8f7f6ac72f394d606d3ddd117746a2233e590d02c0938f0ed6c7abe85dd0e572

bloxy.info/tx/0x742b0921ac975022c64c994c1b6741e136abc912a5ce5478b1bc7d7974afe401

bloxy.info/tx/0xd1f9c48f54f696a2ba8ebf68ffcbbaac30743b8c903f43ba423fdf7103e83616

bloxy.info/tx/0x77fd6252307851a362162e2068255e235ec107f91f32778bf669ad8f23c35878

bloxy.info/tx/0x3b82ab302efb57385729a43ac2571a78a3b41154ca9b0417386fc5a20cc4dfa3

bloxy.info/tx/0x459217a0bb668491aeab617107aabdc22e1ed8df1a81217cd03b722d99324ebb

bloxy.info/tx/0x1436ee6ccdf4fdb820adca6b10600bda9659e5e86806d935d6f9f77f677018ec

Attached: 8lpbeJbqF9YaUwgn7on2ddC6UrSZ5xRXI0r2ciF-pfxgz2XqzQe1WPLIK3g4_AfNqixNzw=s85[1].jpg (85x85, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xf094ab9c8cf58e91141eb76d9a66a2ae6c38750375f3da98d195e4c32f2b3f25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh no no no

so basically the team is dumping so they can pay for vacations to vietnam?

Kindly post this to reddit. I barely use it. And investors need to know this.

but can you give a eli5 on this? The way I see it, its going to trade down below 400 vits. Someone keep dumping on EtherDelta of all places when the team should be selling on Idex.

and by selling I mean dumping.

Dump that was 5 days ago at Forkdelta was done by a team member at 179.

Person that baught that load transferred it to idex and dumped all the way down to 400 in aforementioned wallet which is JT's secondary wallet.

That very transaction, and all other transactions are mentioned in the original post.

That is totally wrong

forgive my lack of understanding. correct me if I am wrong.

The team member does OTC trade on Etherdelta @179. The person who bought was JT.

JT then goes and dumps on IDEX for a quick profit.

But isn't JT a team member himself? Seems shady because if the team needed to raise funds, why would they dump to a shit low bid on etherdelta and not to the higher, more liquid bids on IDEX?

Jow Forums conspiracy theories

>He sent 47M rlx to this wallet
where is this transfer? i cant find it

etherscan.io/tx/0xf094ab9c8cf58e91141eb76d9a66a2ae6c38750375f3da98d195e4c32f2b3f25

>hard evidence on blockchain that can't be manipulated.
>conspiracy theories

keep that shit up and you will hang first on the day of the rope.

thanks. how you know this is jts wallet?

Remarkably unconvincing

Thx for keeping the price down

Evidence of what? The wallets don't have names and you don't have the skills to make logical assumptions
>color me blinded by your bullshit

unlikely.
JT would not risk FINRA approval with sketchy trades.
At least the FUD quality is improving.

This team has got 5-6 bastards in both main group and trader group.

They are all same people shilling non-stop so could team will dump more.

this is how people got REKT. they shilled RLX hard here and on reddit.

Then they pulled the biggest dump which is not even over yet. big sells are happening on EtherDelta still. Whales are in control so even if you buy now you can expect the price to dump even harder.

Wallet that dumped today had 67M rlx in it. it still has 40M rlx and 45M rlxi

Wallet that dumped 5 days ago dumped till it was empty. It originally had over 100M rlx.

I don't why this team is selling like crazy.

TOPFUCKINGKEK - they have been spouting that Finra bullshit since December. user, it's time I let you in on a little secret in crypto. It's mostly all a scam and pointless. Put your skeptical glasses on when looking at anything .

Attached: Screenshot_20170923-093557.jpg (687x543, 344K)

looks like now somone is painting the tape with buys at 793 when there is a 5 million RLX sell wall at 796.

What a shit show. I am dumping the last of this turd and exiting this shit for good.

Wanna have some fun. Put up a buy order of above 50eth below 500gwei.

Grab some popcorn, and watch the live team dump.

Then sell it to losers who will fill the bid in greed, afterwards.

On EtherDelta or on IDEX?

I told you this was a - poorly executed - scam/shitcoin like 6 months ago or so but most of you did not want to listen.

It’s Federal approval. They don’t move at crypto speeds.

This thread is full of FUDing pajeets ready to buy your bags

>t. RLX bagholder hoping for a quick pump so he can dump

what pump there is a huge sell wall, I'm just filling in the blanks and you're bullshitting

Exactly what this thread is. Fucking brainlets.

Wait till today's dump of 121 worth ether gets done with at idex.

After that those remaining 40M will come to these.

And then they will dump from a new wallet.

Team did OTC at 179. An unknown trader baught it.

Unknown transferred it to idex and sold it to JT's secondary wallet at 400.

JT's secondary wallet sold it today at forkdelta at 750-850.

All transactions are in OP.

Can you prove it was JTs secondary wallet with 100% accuracy? No you can't.

I sold the minute the team admitted to siphoning funds from the token to cover expenses. Investors are literally paying money to line strangers pockets for imaginary tokens they created for free. If their operating at a loss now then now fucking way can they pull off the project and that’s me assuming that’s their intent and not some outright scam which seems to be to case

This is JTs main wallet. He had it since long ago. Ask any old member.

Or even better, ask directly to JT, in the main chat.

And if he denies, ask him why there is over 40M direct transaction from main company wallet from this wallet.

Also ask wasn't he in TE food before rlx. And in V chain before that.

And then ask that why this wallet token transfers coincides with his time at TE food and V chain.

But most importantly ask why main team wallet has sent so many transactions to this wallet in the past.

thanks senpai for the quick rundown.

fuck this scam token and everyone involved.

they didn't have an ico

They have said from the fucking beginning that they are funding as they go by putting tokens in to circulation. Fucking brainlet

Can't run a business with no funds, brainlet. They aren't making any money until the platform is up where they can charge their fees for developer listings.

And even if it is, he can do whatever the hell he wants with the tokens he was paid with. The amount of tinfoil hat wearing motherfuckers in this thread is astounding.

ahh using the word "brainlet" and swearing. sounds like Relex resident shill.

Careful guys here come the koolaid drinkers.

Then explain this :

Team did OTC at 179. An unknown trader baught it.

Unknown transferred it to idex and sold it to JT's secondary wallet at 400.

JT's secondary wallet sold it today at forkdelta at 750-850.

All transactions are in OP.

No shit. These guys have been known scammers since day 1

Looks like the next big dump will be to 195 on EtherDelta since that is where there is a big fat bid.

Hmm is it one of their "institutional" OTC trades where they sell at a heavy discount.

I can't wait to see this token dump to nothing I have my popcorn ready.

Like JT said in main chat today to one of his alias -

They will hiring a market maker and who will be dumping on teams behalf.

See! He is honest!

That's it!

And by the he did not even mentioned that wallet. (Because he is honest)

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-024427__01.jpg (1080x643, 140K)

Someone is mad at the team and suddenly they're all scammers

Squawk Advisors is the business, relex is a side project. SA should be capable to maintain itself as should any other respectable business. Relex is the byproduct of an idea and copy and paste coding, expenses should be damn near nonexistent and should be supported by Swuawk Advisors and not the public. spending money on vacations and video editing is unprofessional when you have nothing to show for and their market manipulation is the biggest red flag of all,

I think JT is the rotten apple here.

Via all these announcements he upped his 47M which he got from team to 67M via back and forth trading at idex.

And from that 67M he dumped 40M today.

I can't make head and tail out of it. That why would he sell. Is the team greedy to such extent.

By refuting he's only empowering the trolls and kids fudding, so why would he waste time doing that? It's a no-win situation no matter how you look at it, so he's going to take that approach.

So you know SA is the parent company, but fail to understand business expenses? They're not taking from Peter to pay for Paul, that's not how it works when you run a business. Also part in selling open to market is to distribute their token for use with the platform. Sure, they could have taken a better approach and sold slowly to the highest bids. Who knows why they didn't do that but they're not making that mistake again selling so low to some shithead with no brain. They employ many people who are working non-stop to close deals with developers and governments. They pay for office space, business travel expenses, platform development costs and a myriad of other things but of course you would have no idea of this. They did not pay much at all for the vacations as the developer paid the majority of the expenses. It's all part of doing business in the real world.

You can say all the dumb shit you want, but its only a matter of time before every kid in this thread fudding or making conspiracy theories will be eating their own words.

After blaming pajeets, niggers and gooks, I’ve come to realize my own brethren has inserted the dagger as well. Eh tu Brute?

Talk all the shit in the world. Talk jazz and love and romances -

Just don't talk about those transactions!

He won't gonna talk about that wallet.

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-031117__01.jpg (1062x520, 108K)

He denied it ladies and gentlemen!

Just take his word for it!

But, what if he lied!

And if he denies, ask him why there is over 40M direct transaction from main company wallet from this wallet.

Also ask wasn't he in TE food before rlx. And in V chain before that.

And then ask that why this wallet token transfers coincides with his time at TE food and V chain.

But most importantly ask why main team wallet has sent so many transactions to this wallet in the past.

Fuck you OP. Was not the proper time for this. Yeah, team has been dumping...they've been pumping too....we've gone over this.
you post this after a dump but can't wait until after the pump?...why?

You should probably unwrap that tinfoil hat off your head a little bit, you're killing braincells still going on about your crazy theories that were already debunked. Nice try.

May be after this they won't sell anymore.

- but they are hiring a market maker! Didn't you know!

Oh forget it. They are just gonna find another wallet to dump.

They have spread their rlx to many wallets like cancer. And when you will ask questions about team dumping, they will play balls.

Bottom line, no matter how hard to try, they won't stop dumping at you. And they will never release all of team wallet addresses.

This precisely made me doubt his intentions at the first place.

He baught the dip at 400 from team wallet dump, and asks the community to pump the price!

Check 3rd bloxy url in OP, to see his transaction buying 68eth worth rlx at 400.

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-033131__01.jpg (1080x280, 51K)

>thinking a coin that has no purpose, mass upvotes their own posts, and posts here with the same comments every time isn’t a scam coin.

It’s like you guys want to get scammed.

You're only making yourself look like an idiot here. It isn't his wallet so everything you're trying to "prove" is invalid.
>asks the community to pump the price!
Seriously? You're an idiot.

It's like you didn't even bother doing proper research and believe the fud.

I can't fathom people are actually defending this. Lolz.
Imagine "investing" in anything other than BTC and XMR. The absolute state one must be in. This shit is for trading, nothing more. You will NEVER own a share of a hotel or vote for an investment of an apartment in a foreign country...I can barely type that without laughing my balls as far as east to west .. get real kids.

Why isn't it's his wallet?

His timeline with relex, the food, and V-chain fits perfectly. Wallet has clear connection with main team wallet.

Are you sure you are asking these questions to the right person?

May be you should ask the team to explain those transactions!

It's more likely MacMacs than JTs. OP convinced himself of some shit though and needed some validation from biz

>Lolz
Invalidated your opinion right there.

These kids are foaming out the mouth looking for any valid excuse for a scam its unbelievable.

Would "kek" make your tech side tingle more basedboy? Whatever the new biz culture word of the week is...here is one I bet is still relevant for you: "snakeoil"

No, you already proved your age. I don't need validation from you with some other stupid slang kids use.

Just because you personally cannot see the value in what they are doing or why doesn't make it a scam. I don't blame you for not knowing the intricacies of dealing with real estate development, but to say there is no value in such a thing is naive.

I mean look at you, investing in BTC and XMR. Great for acting as a currency (let's not debate the slow progress of BTC on this front), except they don't solve problems for companies that need something like Ethereum and its smart contract and token capabilities. A business is utilizing blockchain technology to improve the outdated business model of development is the only way they can provide transparency and accountability which is sorely needed in this space. Governments such as China are accepting blockchain records as evidence in courts. Hell, look at the horrific tax spending of the US government. How do you know that money was actually spent on improvements in the country and not mostly in the pockets of politicians? We know its the latter, but no one can prove it or wants to do anything about it. There are other legitimate companies doing similar things, but in crypto those are few and far between. So I can certainly see why many people are skeptical about what Relex is doing.

So basically the telegarm rlx shills are here to defend this scam to the end.

Meanwhile people are getting fucked as this trades lower and lower.

Ignore what the rlx cheerleading squad is spewing. They are fucked just like everyone else. Bags are getting heavy, moms spaghetti.

You would’nt be so bitter if you paid attention in January. Glhf wagecuck.

user, I... You literally know nothing of Bitcoins future roadmap. That's ok, we will agree to disagree. I hope Relex is adopted the way who think it will. Everyone here deserves to make money.