American collapse

youtube.com/watch?v=m6T61tG90As
america is literally worse than an african country like venezuela.

jesus christ.

Attached: 1567890854579.png (762x606, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well duh

America has already collapsed: youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I

It's all a fabrication by you know who.
Destabilize countries, destroy institutions from the inside, replace them with their own, has always been the plan.

L A R P

Sabotage of the nord stream Corporate totalitarianism Hong Kong 2019 Invading afghanistan to restore opioid industry Color revolutions Operation dropshot Puerto rico riots Cia smuggling drugs from latam Black operations in the triple frontier Murder of Patrice Lumumba American companies financing hitler Exporting degenerate identitarianism Gulf of tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Supporting Idi Amin Dada and Ngô Dình Diem and Suharto and Franco and Salazar Operation condor Trying to steal venezuelan oil Financing Bin Laden and taliban Mossadegh 53 Brazil 64-16 Argentina 76 Greece 67 Haiti 15 Ukraine 04-17 Kyrgyzstan 05 Georgia 03 Mexico 14 Honduras 09 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in latin america War on terror Patriot act PRISM Guantanamo bay CIA black site NSA Zbigniew brzezinski Warrantless Wiretapping Julian Assange Halford mackinder Nicholas spykman Eugenics policies Corporate interests Police militarization Incarceration rate False flags Petrodollar warfare Boycotting Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad Ignoring the geneva convention Agent Orange Smuggling drugs from Vietnam in coffins My Lai Massacre Contras Chile 73 CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal occupations Guatemala 54 Cuban missile crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib MKUltra Tuskegee Syphilis experiment Sedition Acts Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya and Yemen and Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippines 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists ICE children in cages One drop rule McGeorge Bundy Lynchings and hangings of blacks and italians Racial segregation Ostracism of slavs and italian and irish immigrants Concentration camps for asians 1924s immigration act Iran Air Flight 655

Da joos. It's always da joos

D

A

J

O

O

S

A

R

E

K

I

I just hope it'll happen sooner than later.
I want to see it before I die so I can die at peace.

around 2025 acording to some guys.

god damn it

I prefer the collapse happen after I leave behind this world, which would be around 40 years, but I am afraid that is wishful thinking. The video was very good, and I felt it did an adequate job criticizing the American psyche of entitlement, atomization, political polarization, addiction, etc. Most Americans do not understand nuance and would prefer to scapegoat whatever, but the reality is that modernity and industrialization were failures. Even though they were failures, it is very difficult to adapt to an off-the-grid way of life without a community that shares core values. The issue is most Americans are degenerate and most communities would probably combust due to lack of genuine tradition, rampant promiscuity, or other tensions.
Granted, I feel Europe will endure a similar collapse as America for a number of reasons. NATO economies do seem tied together in many ways...
Well, I am quite a pessimist, and I do feel a lot of fear for the future. I have decided precisely not to have kids for that reason. If the collapse occurs after I am gone, then that's fine. I have no choice but to be a solipsistic about all of this. The collapse WILL occur, but I am not sure WHEN.