In approximately 700 million years, Sun will get bigger with age and around 15% brighter than today...

In approximately 700 million years, Sun will get bigger with age and around 15% brighter than today. Eventually Earth surface will exceed boiling point of water (100 degrees) and ocean evaporate. At this point most living things will die. Some simple organism (bacteria, algae, hohols, etc) may last bit longer. Earth become like planet Mercury at this point, hot barren rock.

In 4 billion year, Sun becomes red giant and swallows up Earth. Eventually Sun loses outer layer and all that remains is hot core as white dwarf, slowly cooling to black over tens of billions of year.

If human survive that long and build rocket to escape Earth to find new world like in Black Sabbath song, they will remember that 1 billion years earlier, Russian were first to put guy in space.

Attached: 3376.jpg (1160x774, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg
youtube.com/watch?v=DVkZDzPMODY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Russia

amazing post

Attached: aleksandr-sidelnikov-5-1-mal.jpg (1920x2660, 1.94M)

Upvoted.

thats a sullen thought. just thinking of being vaporized. i dont want us to die out bros.

human race will be extinct before that happens. Also there is no reason to be sad over this as we could just enjoy the moment.

what do you know about Black Sabbath you backwards reclusive churka who lives in a tundra cave?

Laika died for your sins.

Attached: Laika_(Soviet_dog).jpg (300x221, 13K)

Being alive in the era of science is a curse. Fedoras made life pointless by spoiling the end.

>Some simple organism (bacteria, algae, hohols, etc)
Didnt notice this at first, my sides

This is based on a lot of uncertain modeling desu. I mean, who's to say a star won't at some point pass by the Sun and knock the Earth from its orbit? If so, the Earth could get knocked into space and gradually freeze into ice without the Sun's warmth, or it could fall into the Sun or Jupiter, in both of which cases we die.

Or honestly, it would be hard to predict the orbits of the planets that far out.

>human race will be extinct before that happens
Or evolved into something nearly unrecognizable.

So what? We will die no matter what sooner than later, no way to reverse entropy, as pedantic as this might sound

humans will never escape the solar system even if they survive for quite a while

not really desu

but who cares if we all die at the end? We could still have fun before it's over instead of being sad over it.

Any cares?

There could always be reincarnation and you're reborn as an alien on a distant planet 5000 light years away.

>700 million years
Even dinos didn't lived that long, if mankind would make that far, it should be space travel with terraforming.

If humans made it that far they won't be humans anymore

>but who cares if we all die at the end?
That's my point
You could try and live a "happy" normal life
Or kill a bunch of people and then kill yourself
at the end there's no real difference
i believe the universe is a endless loop, maybe in the previous universe where I was a thing i was hitler or something

>human race will be extinct before that happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg
No. Mankind will live.

Attached: Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Wh-Cosplay-Wh-Other-5357194.jpg (811x608, 81K)

Advanced multicelled organisms only began 500 million years ago.

In many ways, you already arent...

Humans are copy of god. They will be the same or even cyborgs.

maybe as some completely different life forms but civilization will never leave the solar system due to the physical restraints.

The time frame that life has as we know it to develop is something like 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the entire life of the universe

god isn't real lol *tips fedora

how?

>civilization will never leave the solar system due to the physical restraints.
In our current understanding yes but who knows, 500 million years from now (if we last that long) we will have way more knowledge about how the universe works than we do today.

Warp engine and also force field is real deal. Intergalaxy travelling is possible.

> 500 million years from now
> he thinks humans will survive in earth for 500 million years more

who cares, we'll be extinct long before that

>god isn't real
Yeah than why only humans are sane beings on Earth? Also who knows.

I don't think you read the "(if we last that long)" part of my post

Both of you are wrong. Everything is God

It may be possible to move to the outer solar system as the Sun warms.

>how

Attached: american.webm (720x404, 2.48M)

Warp engine is nothing more than a meme at this point. Also even if the warp engine was real, the energy required for it would be extreme.

speed of light will never change

Do you not believe in science magic? It makes miracles possible.

>Warp engine
science fiction thing, impossible to achieve because it requires things that do not exist (negative energy)
>force field
russian education
Just face it man life is not important or at least not more so than the rest of the things in this universe, life will be completely impossible after a certain point and thats it

downvoted for racism

cringe

Everything is part of God But humans are copy of God or something like that.

For heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass. About that day or hour, no one knows, not even the angels in Heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

how are humans copy of god? elaborate

>Warp engine is nothing more than a meme at this point.
What? I'm not talking about some star trek shit you doofus.
>the energy required for it would be extreme.
Extreme by our standards today yeah. 500 million years is a long time in science. We went to the moon less than 100 years ago and just now people want others to go to Mars. Scientific knowledge is increasing at a fast pace. Now imagine that x100.

>speed of light will never change
I never said it did but you can try to get as close as possible.

Stop being pessimistic like a teen and lay off the kurzgesagt videos

R*ssians are rodents.
Fuck R*ssians.

he's deluded. I was baptized as a Catholic, and I recognise the fact that humans are just smart apes who are of zero consequence to the grand scheme of things.
If anything survives, it'll be machines.

Learn fucking physics. Ones mankind will learn how to jump between dimensions, there are will warhammer 14000.

>Russian were first to put gay in space
Fixed

Going to Moon didn't defy any law of physics. Also kurzgesagt is for zoomers lol

Even machines will not survive very long. They are still bound to same issues that organic intelligent life faces

negative energy is a theory that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>2019
>still believing in invisible magic space guy
I wish this was old days when we dynamited churches and put religious retard in work camp picking beets and scrubbing toilet.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVkZDzPMODY
No

>What? I'm not talking about some star trek shit you doofus.
completely science fiction thing, deemed as impossible by its own creator (Miguel Alcubierre)

nothing I said defies laws of physics? are you like an undergrad or something or a guy who reads wiki articles

You can't proof that sky dude not exist or exist.

USSR failed to destroy religion as it failed to destroy the stem of it which is the bourgeoisie society. Looting churches were quite glorious but USSR was still a failure.

amazingly based

I think you need to work on your english reading comprehension skills

heh

>kurzgesagt
>not pbs space time
you fookin brainlet

pbs is a dead meme

cope, you just dont understand shit

>shortly before the Sun wipes out the last living thing, a Noah's Ark rocket is sent out to find a new world containing samples of our DNA and a few representative items of our culture (note: this will not include any DVDs of Family Guy episodes)
>the rocket crash lands on a distant planet and humans evolve anew from the DNA

neither can you

also

no they aren't. They neither eat, sleep, fuck, nor do they get cancer from cosmic radiation.

Saturn's moon Titan may become habitable as the Sun warms. Maybe.

they can harness the Sun and use it as a Shkadov thruster if they aren't powered by fusion already.

>what is dark energy
one day it will be so strong that not even atoms will be capable of holding themselves
eventually all matter particles in the universe decay, including protons, and then there will only be photons

Humans won't survive that long. Funny to think that life on earth has already more than halfway through its lifespan.

>yfw 36
>yfw already halfway through the average human life expectancy

Attached: wojak_pre_doomer_unshaved.png (817x920, 112K)

yes, and?
Why not build a giant planet sized computer and let it run amok in space? Beats going extinct without a trace.

>Eventually Earth surface will exceed boiling point of water (100 degrees)
Jokes on you! the boiling point is 212 degrees here! :^)

Has anyone else notice that 20 posts in thread just disappeared?

Pretty fascinating desu

Amerifats will never recover from this

Attached: 1567630191099.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

>Beats going extinct without a trace
It's not only about getting extinct as species, eventually even that computer won't be able to exist and space will be completely void of matter, with only a few photons per trillions and trillions of light years. There's not really a point in wanting "to leave a trace". You're just delaying what is going to happen no matter what. Anyways, we will talk again in 10^10^10^56 years, when a quantum-tunnelled and quantum fluctuation-generated Big Bang produces a new universe identical to our own, where at some point i will be posting this forever and you will read it again and again.

Might as well believe in the magic daddy in the sky

I won't be around to see it, so...meh.

They really truly won't. Why? Because "Russian" will be a thing of the ancient past, like "Scythian" or "Bactrian" is to us today, nobody will give a shit who went to space first, who went to the moon, who was the first colonist on whatever planet we first colonize (if we ever fucking do which I honestly doubt). Think of how little people care about the Greeks and their accomplishments, and then compare with the absolute fucking state of modern Greek people. Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY will give a single flying fuck about Russia or Russians if humanity ever colonizes space and leaves Earth behind.

Attached: 14490091237992.jpg (300x300, 24K)

What do you mean? that i'm being a crackpot or something?

7 billion years not 700 million

>implying humanity will ever leave Earth permanently

This. Homo sapiens aren’t even 1 million years old as a species. 700 million years from now we won’t be recognizable let alone care about Russians

>Even dinos didn't lived that long
but they are still alive tho