I love German bitches

I love German bitches.

Attached: FB_IMG_15656631777424499.jpg (712x711, 260K)

no one fucking cares, germans aren't even good looking anyway, at least develop a better taste, like mediterranean women

ladies you mean.
don't call women "bitches". It's disrespectfull

So?

They all look like males, though

i like german males though

Some of most overrated women ever because autist fall for blonde=beautiful meme.

Not really.

They do my brown manlet friend. They look like 35 year old males in the face with prominent jaw structure and wrinkles all over

The entirety of Asia and Africa loves German bitches.

Attached: FB_IMG_15657293244027428.jpg (712x712, 317K)

Not allí of them.

they're not the prettiest girl out of all white women but there's something with their physique that makes my peepee so hard
i actually want to hear some racist insults from them

What's wrong with you, they are literal manly ogres

Ja, Osman, ja! Das ist es! Bitte Scheiße über mein Gesicht!

Maybe i am bisexual.

Me too ive had a german gf for 4 years her autism gets annoying but she does so much for me and she got a 10/10 ass

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also the best part of having a german gf after the sex and feeling her tight pink pussy is having someone to practice german with

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Also Im latino and she loves when i speak spanish to her, gets her all hot and bothered. She always compliments my dark hair and brown skin.

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 15K)

>mediterranean women
so you like horse faces with exaggerated large teeth?

Fuck you,you're not OP.

what do you know you dumb chilangolard, fuck off

Very good post.

Fake and gay desu.

Verpiss dich.

german girls look like that?

Attached: 1557522453833.jpg (626x939, 69K)

Post blondes