You aren't gay. You don't want trannies or crossdressers or traps or any of that shit...

You aren't gay. You don't want trannies or crossdressers or traps or any of that shit. You've just had no luck with women and want to protect your pathetic, fragile ego by pretending you never wanted women in the first place. Classic sour grapes.

Attached: 1553416329975.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

Is that you?

I am not a fag but a coomer

Attached: 1557123958518.png (2408x1996, 326K)

Wtf is that horrendous creature?!

Attached: 1548182282221.jpg (748x730, 60K)

I don't know what you're trying to say. I like femininity, and some trannies are just beautiful people and I fap to it. Where does hating women come in exactly? You sound like a roastie with a fragile ego trying to shame others for literally no reason. It's 2019 weirdo, fuck off

>ou've just had no luck with women
What? I've got gf and she isn't my first one. And I'm jerking daily to traps.

Stop posting revolting shit like this or you'll make me gay

>You've just had no luck with women and want to protect your pathetic, fragile ego by pretending you never wanted women in the first place.
What if I want cute boys, crossdressers, traps and women?
Get fucked, OP.

Literally me, I’ve never been on a date because I’m afraid of rejection

im just going to use this chance to post mega tits on Jow Forums

Attached: AMiP80n.jpg (2592x1944, 1.14M)

sauce pls

>fragile ego by pretending you never wanted women in the first plac
What? I don't pretend, I know that's exactly the reason why. I can't get women so I have no other choice desu

OP is right but Jow Forums prison gays Will NEVER accept that

Being a virgin is pathetic but being a faggot or a woman hating incel is 1000x worse

what man I have had luck with both of them

Once you have meaningful work or hobby rejection is like water off a duck's back. What helped me was thinking about how many different people there are out there, half the population is the opposite sex. If I fail with one I just go to the next.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>You don't want trannies or crossdressers or traps or any of that shit.
You're right. I actually want cute shotas.

Attached: 1567923900.png (660x780, 277K)

OH boy the janitor is going to be so mad, his autism will be so triggered, he is going to stress eat 4 packs of hot pockets

I hope I see you in a Liveleak video at some point.

Attached: tumblr_navh7p4tpw1subk3mo3_400.gif (306x225, 999K)

I feel like even if I keep looking they'll all eventually reject me after awhile, as if I have some unforgiving flaw that won’t let anyone love me

ok

Attached: Dwy_Hi1UcAELn4J.jpg (900x600, 75K)

The janitor is literally shaking right now, you can not post that on his board!!!