Arabs would murder this without any hesitation

>Arabs would murder this without any hesitation

Attached: EDlte4FXkAEh8JW.jpg (853x1167, 163K)

Even /pol would

>Why yes I would murder this without hesitation

Attached: 1564985145678.jpg (1440x1775, 195K)

>100 shekels deposited into your account, Mr Friedman

They'd probably rape her first

They would probably hesitate since she is a attractive female.

Pol has a Jew fetish.
They rape after killing.

Attached: schwartz.jpg (1080x1350, 240K)

>showing hair
haram

>winged seahorse
wtf

Ukrainian models hired for propaganda photos they're not Jewish or Israeli.

I would also as a communist, its the one thing we can agree on

>noooo you can't kill her! she's attractive!

Attached: 1552969530293.png (540x510, 124K)

Why do Israel increase the army? This is bigger load for the budget. They are not that rich.

They believed young American teenagers didn't care enough about Israel so they came up with the idea of getting hot girls posing in IDF uniforms in photo shoots to appeal to them. Don't ask me, it was their idea.

Arabs are animals

More like capture and lock in rape dungeon.

is that jew writing or russian? cant tell, I just woke up

cringe incel abomination.
Arabs are our allies agains't the eternal burger.
Not the saudis though. Fuck the jewish saudis

Jow Forums is full of antisemetic retards who drop unproved pictures from their da JOOS folder

t. david goldberg

I am not gonna fall for this. Stop replying to your own posts

Ne, nego samo govorim istinu Ivane, nemaju nikakvih dokaza za to šta pričaju

That was not me it was another guy from my country

What do you think Steve? Why did europeans hated Jewish people? Well here is the reason- Jews were mostly the only different minority in all these places which made them an easy scapegoat so your kings could stay in power and have someone to blame for civilian suffering

I love you Croatia

Attached: 93b897969846a3215aa692c68e3bb0f7.png (1819x2551, 1.66M)

Its just facts my Jew bro

'well at least you are not parroting the
>Jews get Nobel prizes because it's prizes for Jews given by Jews
Or
>Jews cheat on IQ test
Or
>Jews promote eachother and that's why all the management of big companies are Jews

Last one is true though.

>Jews get Nobel prizes because it's prizes for Jews given by Jews
Not true many of noble price winners are also christians so thats not true and people lie when they say that
>Jews cheat on IQ test
How can you even cheat on IQ test there is no way
>Jews promote eachother and that's why all the management of big companies are Jews
What I like about Jews its because they help their tribe members, in here in croatia this shithole you can't find one person that accepts other opinions, that happends all over the Balkans and that is why I hate this shithole

No it's not promoting family members and friends is considered corruption or improper behavior in the management and there are councils and inspectors from inside and outside big companies to prevent that.
>Inb4 council and inspectors are Jewish too
>Jews its because they help their tribe members
No they don't at least not really only have slightly more than others but not really.

sadly, most of jews are like this

Attached: typical Jew woman.jpg (800x600, 58K)

All women are whores. Attractive or ugly, there is a thot inside all of them. They have to be treated as such. Give them no freedom, give them no license.

Attached: Trunked.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

>No they don't at least not really only have slightly more than others but not really.
What I can see trough Haaretz and other news like Jerusalem post I only see when ultra orthodox fight against state of Yisroel and don't want to go to the army but other Jews in USA the like to help eachother

Btw whats wrong with ultra orthodox? Why are they against their own state I can't understand that

>Haaretz
>Jerusalem post
They aren't against they just don't want to conform to modern society because it goes against their values with equality or working with gentiles etc.
Those who are anti Israel are a minority.
She's American and with a deformity.

Yes I see, I read those newspaper sometimes. I only know that Naturei Karta is against but its probably based on long term "suffering of palestinians". I see no suffering "palestinian" is not a thing they are arabs. Their population in Israel at the year of 1948. was 156 thousand and today is over 1.5 million so Israelis did not genocide the arabs as the news say so its all false