What do people in your country think about old women?

what do people in your country think about old women?

Attached: LMCSsvY.jpg (660x931, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fxnews247.com/component/content/article/70-bloomberg-headlines/20318-wife-chops-up-husband-wins-sympathy-in-brazil-murder-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has she tried to stop being such an insufferable cunt?

she can't help it, only rapey arabs and low imlulse control niggers have the balls to approach models.
To most people they are more statues than humans.

I hate women

>Nooooooo you can't just have high enough test to approach models! you gotta be some kind of rapist to do such a thing!

>the 29 years old bisexual model

Attached: numalesmile.png (1908x1066, 2.89M)

>arabs
>high test

Women are tragic creatures.

the higher up you move on the social totem pole as a woman, the bigger your expectations get and the less likely you are to settle for less.
The only problem is, the men you feel are worthy of you are finding younger, less successful women who are lower maintenance. And you've spent your years on your career and time's been chipping away at your looks.

If this lady lowered her exceptions a little she would be a-ok.

Attached: 1528643645893.png (790x837, 262K)

tru

more than you, whitoid

Do these kind of people ever think of being the one to ask the other person out? I hate how women think that men have to be the one asking a woman. I'm shy enough already. I'm not gonna ask a model if she want to go out.

lmao.

shut the fuck up you brown monkey

>If this lady lowered her exceptions a little she would be a-ok.
I think she's mentally unhinged, brainwashed witch or some other shit but similar.
No amount of beatings will fix that at 30.

Attached: 1558980037034.png (713x611, 26K)

HAHAHAHAHA
How are you gonna be bisexual and still single

29 years old woman isn't old

the problem is when they give up they become really toxic and poison the well, if you will brainwashing younger women and influencing policy. dont underestimate the power of a rich, white spinster with lots of time on her hands.

literally looks like a crossdresser

women are old after 16

and surely much more than you, siberian mongrel

This, women should be married off at 13 and produce babies at 15. Education women is a waste of time.

Attached: 1567757506419m.jpg (1017x1024, 118K)

>bisexual

I don't find models attractive at all, that without mentioning the bitchy princess complex personality. I'll take pic related over a super model any day.

Attached: 1557204285781.jpg (590x885, 239K)

Women are too old after 12

She could make an online profile and get 100 messages a day. Attractive women aren't used to making any effort

same. My ex was model tier in looks, and she was a high maintenance psycho who ended up cheating because she thought I'd take it like a goodboy cuck who should be grateful for her.
I kicked her to the curb and ghosted her.

Biologically , you are correct that having babies in 10's is the best for baby's health and growth.

But still, women get more attractive in her 30's or later.

Model wouldn't want you anyway. You're a peasant.

no they don't. I've screwed women from ages 14 to 52.
>inb4
cool your jets I was 16 at the time

When I was in my 10's and 20's, I was like "women older than 30's? eww, no way". But man changes as he ages

Women tend to marry up and fuck down. You'd be surprised.

I'm 26 and I would never date a woman my age.

>I kicked her to the curb and ghosted her.
In Brazil, you would be considered a goodboy cuck

In Brazil it's legal for adults to have sex with 14 year olds

They don't have a guid in life, this is why in the past people married young and the wives listened to their husbands and obeyed.
Then people lived happily and shit, now the women have the upper hand because of (((equality))) and will ultimately pay the price for making themselves higher than men.
If i can pick and choose i'd marry a 20 y old virgin that is taught respect by her parents, not some spoiled old roast beef thats going to be uppity and make my life miserable and destroy my children.

Attached: 1563170160098.jpg (620x465, 55K)

why?
Your culture glorifies cheaters?

I don't see the appeal of dating an airhead, sounds like a pedo fetish.

No, the fact that you accepted it and just ghosted her. You should've punished her. Beating perharps, maybe acid or boiling water.
14 year olds aren't children.

I fucked her best friend 2 days later. Why would I beat something weaker than me?
Dicklet.

Attached: who cares.jpg (443x750, 46K)

>I fucked her best friend 2 days later.
so what?
>Why would I beat something weaker than me?
To show her that you're not the kind of man that
enjoy being cheated?

>profiting from misery
good ol jewrnalism

I showed her by getting rid of her. I know it's hard for your slant skulled head to understand, but you shouldn't beat women.

Do you prefer women younger than you?

>Your culture glorifies cheaters?
Quite the opposite, you'd be surprised to how many of our homicides happen because of cheating. Killing a cheater is rarely frowned upon.

fxnews247.com/component/content/article/70-bloomberg-headlines/20318-wife-chops-up-husband-wins-sympathy-in-brazil-murder-case

they surely act like children

I think normal males have a wariness of wealthy or famous woman because rich people generally have expensive lawyers on demand...

I have a fetish for older women but younger women are undeniably tighter and more attractive.

She doesn't want any random dude off the street. She feels she deserves some multimillionaire husband. It's a complete fact that women will not go for men that are lower status than them. And like already mentioned in this thread all those wealthy successful men she wants have enough money to get younger and more attractive girls any time they want.

I think in Coratia murderers often get caught

Is that so. That's natural.

>I showed her by getting rid of her.
"Look at how manly I am, my gf had sex with another man and I broke up with her!". Pathetic.

All you showed to her was that cheating would have no consequences.
Here too, at least in honour killings. But it doesn't stop our men from punishing their wives.

Based

>But still, women get more attractive in her 30's or later.

Attached: Sexual Value.gif (457x309, 10K)

She's not even that pretty.

>I can't meet the bare minimum expectations so Imma rant.

Attached: 1561665274103.png (270x360, 66K)

Lol life isn't a sitcom and no one keeps score.

I think she's hot

then explain why she's butthurt about it to this day since they don't speak to each other

You forgot that women have been campaigning so they'll be paid better than men and get better jobs easier so they're having an easier time getting a point where most people are equals to them or lesser.

We are all slaves of instincts
The younger your wife is, the more likely you can leave healthy offsprings
So our instincts make us to prefer younger women as partners

It's my preference.

we have a massive obsession with aunties and having sex with old women.

>arabs
>high test
Throwing a tantrum every 5 mins, being quick to anger, complaining all the time and gossping about everybody with everybody is not masculine, but feminine

in that regard, arab men have much in common with women

>I don't get asked if I want a drink
Buy your own poison, you fucking parasite.

>women get more attractive in her 30's or later.
No.

VERY NICE, HIGH FIVE

hehe

Based and mommypilled.

Christmass cake!

model are chosen by other women and mostly gay men, that why even top tier model have masculine or not that attractive face for a regular heteroseuxal men. Look at claudia shiffer, she look like a tranny and yet was uber succesful in the 90s.