What's the happiest memory you had with your father?

What's the happiest memory you had with your father?

Attached: 1567896957601.jpg (1242x1551, 256K)

He died

car traveling, mostly

Honestly I don't even know. My parents divorced when I was 9, when I was 12 my father died. I can't remember any good memory. I most certainely had plenty, I was pretty close to my father, but I can't think of any.

Attached: 1417739205338.gif (500x275, 365K)

Me punching his face

Well here's one, we had holidays in southern France, the whole family was here. My father worked a lot, and it was uncommon that he took holidays.
I remember, my father, I, siblings, all the family, all together in a giant mansion, playing dice at night, fishing, swimming... good times. I wish my family was still united such as back then.

grandfather > father

My Dad took me out of elementary school one day by surprise after about an hour of being there. I thought someone might be sick or hurt, but he had taken me out of school so we could spend the day together hanging out. We went to an arcade and saw a movie, then went out to a local skydiving landing site and watched people land parachutes while we ate burgers. It was the most fun day so far of my life.

theres too many

his death, unironically

His death. I got a small inheritance of about $10k

When we beat the shit out of a mugger together

I can't recall any specific memories but we talk a lot and laugh everyday so there's that

I don't have one. My father has never wanted anything to do with me at all. He has a career as a university professor somewhere in Michigan. He left before I was born, has never contacted me, or sent me anything ever. I know he is married, and has two children that are younger than me.

Sometimes I find it so strange that he seemingly hates me for some reason. I've wondered if maybe my mother has deliberately kept him away from me, I have no other explanation for why he seems to want absolutely nothing to do with me at all.

going swimming when I was 4 or 5, hanging on his back and he would dive

Not your fault, life sucks big time, it is an international thing, mind yourself and do whatever makes you feel happy as long as it doesn't hurt others

My dad used to throw glass bottles out the car window and I vi edly remember he told me to call black people nigger as we drove past but I was calling everyone a nigger lol

Attached: 1324181868951.jpg (472x472, 39K)

He was probably like ah..this kids a faggot and left

When he taught me how to drink

wow you guys are sad lol my dad was great and still is