Sweden is so desperate to prevent a black man from leaving their country...

>Sweden is so desperate to prevent a black man from leaving their country, that they’re willing to kill a white man over it
You need to learn to let go Sweden

Attached: 13DF6158-3034-4A90-A420-E020FA856E9E.jpg (1116x1513, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

>represent an American
>die like an American
Circle of life.

never would've happened if he had a gun

lmao

is he dead?

we must plan to kill and murder pewdiepie for revenge

He was shot in the chest and the head but survived. A woman (stalker) has been arrested. This has nothing to do with the blackie the Americunts here are talking about. (If you want to kill someone don’t use a low calibre pistol).

Looks like he will survive. It was his ex wife (a judge) who had hired a hitman to kill him. Pretty wild

I thought Sweden was peaceful? First you shoot at Finn police officer and now this :(

show me a country that doesn't have violence

Sweden is a shithole.

and all 3 were wh*te

because we have instances of violence that immidiately gets picked up by people that look to want to validate their already set opinion? this wasn't even connected to whatever his face, the shooter was "white" and was hired by a female lawyer(who may be schizophrenic)

But I thought Sweden was peaceful?

> show me a country that doesn't have violence
Finland

Fuck whitoids

The guy who shot people in mosque in Sweden also happened pretty recently. Wtf, stop making excuses that is our job

finland has more knife crime than we have gun crime

And you have more grenade incidents than most small to medium sized warzones. C'est la vie, eh?

Amsterdam is picking up speed on the grenade thing too, though often they're not detonated. They just put them on the street in front of businesses as a black mail tool and/or to have the municipality close (rival) establishments..

All done by wh*tes

>rich guy gets shot
I thought Sweden was safe?

we've had grenade incidents but they are far from common
are your grenades from former jugoslavia as well?

>far from common
I'm sure citizens in Malmö will agree with you
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
>ctrl+f malmö
>laugh

Based

From what I've heard the Dutch have seen an influx of Yugo M75 grenades, the same type that's common among criminals here.

They probably come from the same armoury. Yugoslavia under Tito had a bunch of very large armouries, and if a single one was looted that means that there's 10's of thousands, maybe even 100's of thousands of them on the European black market.

It wouldn't surprise me if grenade attacks become common throughout Europe. These grenades are cheap, and immigrant gangs seem to like to use them to "send messages".

>NOOOOOOOOOO SWEDEN RELEASE OUR NIGGER NOW ALL THE NIGGERS IN THE WORLD BELONG TO US

Attached: soylank.png (208x274, 39K)

>Im sorry, America. Blacks belong in africa... sweden... home...

Attached: 69B5E28D-8DA4-4398-A6E8-96EB67E04BDF.png (530x579, 148K)

LMAO

Attached: 7pKPf3A.jpg (6384x6936, 931K)