Ask parents why they never vote for the really conservative muslim party

>ask parents why they never vote for the really conservative muslim party
>"well son, those infidels are not muslim enough for us. They allow non hijab wearing women to run and they let a jew handle a management position"
So how much trouble am I in if I come out as atheist ?

Attached: dashakillsherself.jpg (680x624, 42K)

try moving first

Seek refuge in Israel, the only state in the middle east that tolerates edgy neckbeards like you

yea

gonna have to wait for a while
I'm in med school, I absolutely NEED their support until I get my doctorate

it takes a lot of guts to be an athiest there, I admire you and wish you will

Come home, brown man.

Needs a bigger soyjack, all of /mena/ are atheists and I don't see anyone complaining
او يمكن طعم؟

Attached: IMG_20190721_120335.png (280x9890, 55K)

mate you shitpost about your blues as a closeted fedora all the time.

Exactly a طعم

Also I'm not an athe*St
Proud pagan Levantine(southern European)

>come out as atheist
reddit-tier

I thought Tunisia is democratic and shit?

it is, that's why we can have a party made up of gays and a party of hardcore muslims go up against each other

>tfw no salafist boifu at the local spa

Attached: 556A8A54-0B82-41A1-8F43-572EA870BA69.jpg (1365x2048, 236K)

>they let a jew handle a management position

But they're right

why do you have to "come out"? just keep that shit to yourself

Based atheist fren from the other side of the pond. Stay safe boi/gal

Attached: 1553915808947.gif (300x360, 2.96M)

I mean if the choice is that or a liberal LGBT friendly party, it's the obvious choice. As for coming out atheist let me get the first shot in killing you. You atheist are really scum.

God doesn’t exist, have you been living under a rock?

Beg your parents to get you to go to school instead of farming rice, you have plenty of things to learn

based
>only uneducated people are religious
hello literal 14 year old

Based and redpilled. Israel is unironically the only middle-eastern nation with freedom, which is why sharia-tards and authoritarian nazis SEETHE at your existence.

t. uneducated religious lowlife

>Wearing clothes while taking a shower with the bros
Absolutely haram

it is inversely correlated
kek

fuck you religion card

Upvoted.

Are there unironic pagan LARPers in the middle-east, like there are in Europe? If so that is kind of cringe but awesome. Hopefully pagan LARPers become the majority so the practice of inbreeding ends and the genetic health of future middle-eastern generations in greatly improved.

Being atheist in mena is litterally a codeword for being a libtard pro-western degeneracy, not even the good things like good liberalism like improving university exchanges with first world countries, improving education etc, just degeneracy like bringing all the gay shit from west like transgender rights

as long as the want to give the al sauds, the Jacobin treament they are fun by me

t. arab parasite

Kek

>the majority so the practice of inbreeding ends
the middle east was more inbred before islam lmao
>as long as the want to give the al sauds, the Jacobin treament they are fun by me
2bh i don't think pro-western liberals will be the ones to over throw al-saud if it ever happens (which it won't for a long time, which is a good thing)

The only things they do is crying, if anything they would only take refuge in europe and cry more until people get tired of hypocrite islamists

Much freedom for ethiopian jews and apartheid palestinan-israelis

>I'm in med school

Attached: rfswz.jpg (226x223, 5K)

Embrace Ba'athism if you want to be secular and not completely isolated

Imagine living in a world where people have planes, antibiotics, artificial intelligence, washing machine cpus stronger than the one that literally got us on the moon and still believing in a god LMAO

Believing in god gives a common culture to a nation, thats why abrahamic religions could survive and overcome everything, thats also why roman religion died to be replaced by a christian federal religion

larp as a Muslim until necessary to come out

What does that have to do with God?

All ath*ists get the stone and the rope. Cursed are they and their Western collaborators. May Allah cast a thousand diseases on such scum and enable his followers to bring them out into the field and put them to death or make them repent. Such shall be their fate.

Attached: DMBk-EoUQAEsUKC.jpg (1024x710, 89K)

Sounds like you dont actually believe in god and only pretend to for the benefits.

conflicting thread
not sure who i dislike the most, muslims, jews or women ? jesus help us all

What kinda paganism is that? Greek or cartage?

When people have nothing at least they have god. As nations progress, they become less religious because there's no point in praying when you already have a roof above your head, food and electricity. Notice that the most advanced countries are the least religious ones while shitholes like Somalia and Chad are extremely religious

>why yes my favourite youtubers are sherif gaber and box of islam how did you know

Attached: 1567401081426.jpg (1032x774, 165K)

Highly developed regions have extremely high rates of depression and suicide fags everywhere falling marriages and brith rates and are descending into sterile subhumans. It is preferable to live a meaningful life of strife than a sedantary one of comfort. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

And what's wrong with that?

imagine living in Poland and not hoping there's a god and afterlife after being born a Pole.

So that's why your countrymen are flocking from the "happy" Pakistan to the "depressing" UK?

what's wrong with med school?

It can help people with their existential problems but it’s disingenuous.

>med school

Attached: 1522093234724.jpg (482x397, 65K)

People don't know what they want. Muslims in the UK have close knit Islamic communities. Also bandwagon fallacy.

Just keep your head down, retard

>people don't know what they want
Pretty sure they know they'd rather not make $100 a month, live in garbage filled streets and breathe in the same smog filled air every day until they die in their 50's. I'm not picking on Pakistan on particular but retards who idealise third world shitholes while it's obvious that people are leaving them en masse for a reason

Ethiopian Jews are trying to pull BLM bullshit in Israel, even though Israel isn't amerimuttland. Arabs enjoy heaps of freedom in Israel, Palestinians are just pushing for a sharia state within Israel, which is ludicrous.

I've gone to America and I prefer it here. Sure we may be garbage infested and stuff but we have soul.

All Jow Forumstards/right-wingers/conservatives need to be rounded up and destroyed.

Your parents are based

Delusional

Shut up nigger.

Lmao. Fun fact: we have pakis even here in Poland, they slave away and then send their money to families in Pakistan so that people like you could afford food :)

Attached: 9v43yys6ys911.jpg (1158x708, 225K)

Not really..

They're pulling BLM for
>YOU can't ask US for ID because we speak the same language and look like the group of illegal immigrants that came here
It's not like police officers can do much about it when the illegal immigrants are literally from a tiny neighboring country so they look and sound the same

>coming out as an atheist
Fucking why? Why do you special snowflake retards insist on telling people about your quirk, whether it is atheism, homosexuality and so on? Just keep that shit to yourselves, it makes no difference.

Based gypsy.

>Sherif Gaber
>Box of Islam

Why are all famous atheist youtubers egyptian? We really are based.

Imagine spending your time on an 18+ anime imagaboard while claiming you're "religious"

Attached: 1410270104786.jpg (300x312, 16K)

Levantines are arab rape babies by now

>islam
> Jow Forumstards/right-wingers/conservatives

As the world grows more atheist this website gets more religious. Jow Forums is just counterculture.

...and that's a good thing!