/flag/ + /extraflags/

Kröpelin edition

Previous Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: fahne.jpg (500x301, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iefimerida.gr/news/397360/mpoyrani-tolmiro-dionysiako-ethimo-toy-tyrnavoy-eikones
youtube.com/watch?v=XVRQ9KQm_Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BrO-DhPW4
youtube.com/watch?v=F8DdRUnY1ZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for rares

Postan time
Amsterdam - Amsterdam West - Sloterdijk
You'll get your Dutch rares dw

Westerpark

Amsterdam Centrum

Amsterdam Oost

Amsterdam Zuidoost

And Amsterdam Nieuw West (a very fun place)

(You)

Is this you lol

Bumpis

kek no :DD
but I'd gladly meet a cute slovenian girl (female)

Thank (You)

what an homo

Fucking hell.

Attached: Amsterdam 1.png (1000x763, 11K)

Attached: Amsterdam 2.png (1000x763, 21K)

welcome back

No prob friendo
Based, although the big square chunk in the top left has no flag AFAIK because it has no local government

gonna sleep
hope this lizbeth girl doesn't get all uppity and tries to take my crest

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08-04-45-33.png (540x960, 90K)

>leaving 370 people without a flag >:^(
btw idk if the flags match the subdivisions of the second map...

Attaching the ssd in slot b instead of a costed me the whole morning.

checked
D:

No, a ton of neighbourhoods in the center don't have any flags

fug, made a map for nothing :DDD

Trying to find a way to link the OS of the old PC to the Microsoft account so maybe I can use it on this one but it looks like I need to turn it on and using an adapter to attach the old hard disk won't suffice.

Hold on, I'm going to do something stupid.

You know what, It ain't worth it.

Dw, the Amsterdam 1 map is still usable, you did good

bump

Ah much better with your extraflags

Yes. Oh, you have reminded me that I want to do that big final dump that I have mentioned yesterday. I'll do that while waiting on updates and shit.

This of course is going to be an excuse for me to write random shit. Now that I got my new PC I realise how much I missed my keyboard.
This old Logitech keyboard that is probably going to outlive me. I love you keyboard.

Btw, we should annex Safi.

>we should annex Safi.
Redpill me on the Safian struggle

Since I'm stupid, I forgot to mention that last week I walked through Safi's town square and they were playing the rosary on some PA system. It was echoing throughout the surrounding area.

I'd say we should annex Kirkop as well.

I can't believe they left that gigantic dildo on that roundabout. Imagine having your town being mostly known for a gigantic coloured dildo on a roundabout that sees thousands of vehicles everyday.

I hear that there's a good amount of wealthy people living there. Other than that I'm just memeing. They might've been part of Zurrieq once and the two towns had a quarrel regarding the Xarolla windmill some long time ago.

>Mansa Musa of the African-Marsi independence revolt has declared war on count Iosepos "Invictus" Moscato of the Cuckery Islands.

>Il-Ħamrun
>Ħamrun
>Hamrun
>Ham run

Run piggy piggy!

I feel like this place is underrated desu. It's like the prettier sister of Hamrun. From what I've seen at least.

>Central
Eww.

Pieta is so ugly. I'm glad I don't live there.

I'd rather drown myself in Msida's yacht marina than live in any of these shitholes.

>Imagine having your town being mostly known for a gigantic coloured dildo on a roundabout that sees thousands of vehicles everyday.
In Tyrnavos, Thessaly there is a festival with ancient roots in which they celebrate the coming of Spring during the carnival and... Just watch the pics in the link
iefimerida.gr/news/397360/mpoyrani-tolmiro-dionysiako-ethimo-toy-tyrnavoy-eikones

Attached: 271940_iefimerida.jpg (800x552, 88K)

Why do you exist huh? At least you have a nice Buddhist flag.

Those candles are genius.

>Gzira
If Luqa is known for a gigantic dildo, at least they're not known for being a prostitute HQ. Shithole. I'd rather drown myself under the bridge between Gzira and Manoel Island than live here.

You might have a great view of the capital, but I still don't like you.

lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

I bet there's people who don't know you exist.

You're cool. I'd live in Tarxien.

The president is from here.

I wonder how the local Church views this tradition, since it was way more widespread and vulgar in the past.
>Paola
youtube.com/watch?v=XVRQ9KQm_Xc

testing

I have nothing to say about you.

How more vulgar?

If Paola was a girl, it would be a dirty, stinky, MENA girl.

Where are you supposed to put Tarxien on the map? Did two councils fuse?

Have fun with those planes flying over your head bro.

This little part here, if you mean how I passed from there.

Attached: file.png (464x332, 56K)

This place is gorgeous. 10/10 would live there.

Mind you this wasn't a single trip.

They used to say and do way more vulgar stuff to each other in the past, it has calmed down recently.
>a dirty, stinky, MENA girl.
Don't talk like that for the darling of our mainstream laiko
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BrO-DhPW4

A very Turkish looking flag for Victory Day. 1565 best day of my life.

Got ties to this place though. I can't hate it even though it's ugly as sin.

No I mean on the map of Malta, Wikipedia shows Tarxien as being a single, elongated council, but the map shows two councils

Attached: Malta 2.png (1651x1455, 63K)

I'd live here as well. Got ties here as well.
Should be there.

Attached: file.png (589x526, 110K)

Attard is OK.

Basado

(Legit) Falklands

You know, I never thought that sitting on an ugly beach looking at a commercial harbour working during night time with a club in the background playing 80's music while being surrounded by light would ever be this comfy.

That should be it. Take 'em because I won't be posting these again any time soon. Repetition sucks, you know.

I meant if the town was a girl.

Basado. You going to the northern island (don't know the name sorry) anytime soon?

I'm not trusting it until i at least see a timestamp window pic.

Gozo's the name. I'm afraid not. I was supposed to go along with my family this summer but it didn't happen. First time collecting Maltese flags?

Għawdex in Maltese.

Ah fugg forgot to switch flags.

HAHA BENIS :DD

Which flags do you usually post with, buddy?

(You)

Yeah, I saw you post some flags from the northwest of Malta proper once, but didn't collect them at the time.

Johnson

Ah, that was during our little trip.

Oh, ebin

Attached: 1514843502673.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

big benis festival :DD xDDD

Attached: 1558609038554.png (528x404, 13K)

Attached: 1561844811368.png (550x550, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F8DdRUnY1ZI

:DDDD

Attached: dob geg.png (1024x1051, 186K)

Does anybody have that flag collection template where there's an empty square for the flag with the country name next to it?

mmm nope
prob alkmaar has his own and you can start from there

woah shit's fast

was id a rabe ademd xDDDD :D:D:D?

Attached: 10983789437.jpg (792x558, 96K)

woah

good evening lads, how's everyone doing today?

breddy sleepy
what about you?

Nearly finished the second of my two papers for uni
Gonna read some more or do stats next

>stats
what's your major

i'm pretty tired, althought i'm doing pretty well

pretty shite, lazy sunday.

bump

Le based economics. Can do a bunch of linear and logistic regression stuff thanks to a basic course but couldn't be bothered to take the advanced module.

>econ
great choice, took a macro class my first semester and got a B. Shits not easy, I'll tell you that much

Starting college next week but at least it's also my last week working

>"What's important is that she gives you a Godly sucking, plays bingo with your balls in her mouth so that you fill her mouth like a bath overfilled with soap! She lets you fuck her in the ass so that it enters in tightly and then she prepares for you a plate of pasta bolognese."

source of this quote? x-DD

Maltese Facebook. I had to translate it. I think I did alright.

Good evening mate, bretty decent I guess, did some work on my car, now I'm doing laundry and preparing some food (sausage rolls and cookies from puff pastry), about to play some vidya, also excited to go see my long time internet friend on wednesday.

Attached: 1529316444356.jpg (1500x677, 400K)

if you're in Madrid you can get a ride to Copenhagen for free

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08-13-56-39-1.png (540x663, 272K)