Thoughts on western literature?

thoughts on western literature?

Attached: 1566821930147.jpg (966x814, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/author/list/17677212.Whitney_Ryan
goodreads.com/book/show/43206203-smothered-by-my-bbw-sister-s-cheeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ah, the quintessential amerinovel

Attached: denesha-diamond-86-i-smiled-at-her-alright-ill-do-46518679~2.png (500x657, 406K)

thoughts on turkish literature?

Attached: 91v0lno3aRL._SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 366K)

kekekekekekkekekekekekekekek

what the fuck

whats the name of this modern masterpiece?

that's fucking great though

I can find it (and others of Ryans works "pumped by the bodybuilding thugs", "fertile wives", "sissified by her thug") on google, but not on amazon

Is this a real thing?

lmao what the fuck
goodreads.com/author/list/17677212.Whitney_Ryan

this cant be real

Jow Forums are you ready for 15,000+ WORDS OF SIZZLING PROSE?

>Mark worships Christina, his gorgeous blonde wife. She's everything a husband could want: sophisticated, intelligent, well-mannered, and smoldering with sexual allure. But when the two of them flirt with the idea of opening their marriage to a strong, studly surrogate bull... Mark learns that his classy wife harbors dark fantasies beyond his wildest dreams.
>Mark sets Christina loose at a nightclub, daring her to push the limits of infidelity. He never expects her to pick a stone-cold violent street thug to unleash years of pent-up lust and marital frustration. As each humiliating interracial betrayal plays out before his eyes, Mark begins to see a different side to his buttoned-up suburban wife: a raw, feral hellcat desperate to cuckold him and his beta male genes out of existence.
Ok, which one of you wrote these books?

goodreads.com/book/show/43206203-smothered-by-my-bbw-sister-s-cheeks
Good Lord

Thugs Breed My Bratty Daughter

It's every father's worst nightmare, but it's Kaylee's dream: a gang of musclebound, pimp-walkin', blunt-smokin', weed dealin' thugs pumping her fertile young belly full of potent gangsta seed.

Kaylee's a rebellious 18-year-old brat -- with a blossoming teen body -- who loves to torture her controlling single dad, Tom. When dear Daddy freaks out over compromising pictures on Kaylee's phone, she decides it's time to fix his wagon for good. She calls in her muscle: a swaggering gang of stone-cold thugs with BBCs tucked inside their baggy jeans. The hoodlums break into Tom's lily-white suburban home, claim his gorgeous blonde daughter, and use her as breeding stock to create the next generation of lil' gangstas... right before his very eyes!

Throughout 8,000+ words of vivid and blazing prose, Tom is humiliated, aroused, and psychologically destroyed by his bratty daughter. Forced to watch, only inches from the hot breeding action, Tom is cucked into oblivion. He discovers the power of BBC as natural selection plays out in real-time inside his home. In the face of their overwhelming virility and long, glistening superior BBCs, Tom must admit he's outmatched.

They're bigger. They're stronger. They're blacker...

...and they're filling his daughter's womb with their babies!

[Kinks include: incest, interracial, cuckolding, femdom, humiliation, SPH, breeding, domination, bareback, creampie, cuckold cleanup, raceplay, BBC, and light BDSM elements.]

Attached: pp.jpg (1200x676, 55K)

An essential read for anyone who wishes to understand the mentality of Jow Forums

So that what they referenced huh

Attached: true literature.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

dunno, but the auteur is denesha diamond
it's an old pic

there was a better summary for firebase freedom, but i couldn't find it

Attached: e8d732b5-3365-4302-91be-acd1de78ee5a.jpg (960x720, 282K)

based

ah, well
same guy

Attached: 81vjw7gwjv021.jpg (3024x4032, 1.12M)

Do they even sell well?

Attached: 1488771640147.gif (300x300, 192K)

cuckold fetish should be considered a mental illness and treated as such
I think I have more respect for fags and trannies than for cucks, it's fucking disgusting

>From the bestselling authors of The Doomsday Bunker, Black Friday, and Stand Your Ground
I'm already chuckling

I think i'd prefer less extreme boomercore books.

Attached: americlaps.png (1770x1418, 1.09M)