Why are Slavs so dumb?

Even Romania and Turkey could get into the ERASMUS+ program but only a few Slavs got in

Attached: Programa_Erasmus.png (1392x1292, 157K)

because we don't want chinks and shitskins in our schools.

erasmus is a hell of a joke. people go abroad only to get fucked by people from other cunts.

all slavic countries within the eu are part of the program, by your map
my guess would be that the countries that have the program outside of the eu have agreed to implement the bologna reform, and the ones that don't haven't.

Actually all of the countrys in this map is EU, Iceland,Norway,Turkey,Switzerland and FYROM are partial members still in negotiating stage

I regularly fuck erasmus girls from all over Europe (+turkey) here

>why aren't countries that don't have anything to do with the EU involved in EU shit?
based retard

Huh, I knew that Switzerland, Iceland and Norway had special agreements with the EU (such as the common market) which made them sort-of members, but i thought the agreements with Turkey were retracted. I didn't know about Macedonia, either.

I really wonder what kind of dumbasses go to your country for Erasmus. Like how stupid do you have to be to only pass in north macedonia?

Well what he meant to say is, that he regularly masturbates to instagram pictures of erasmus hoes on Jow Forums

it's a travel thing, bru
erasmus means a lost semester either way, the whole interchangeable programs thing doesn't work

still win win

so that's why only my clueless brainlet classmates went on erasmus exchanges huh

Ahah damn that sucks ahah, could you imagine spending your teenage years and young adult life having fun, spending some time abroad with friends and getting laid with girls from all walks of life? That'd suck ahah. Surely these people are miserable and full of regrets

here the good students from higher years went
i don't see why it would be particularly helpful to shit students, because the faculty will barely accept any subjects from another country as interchangeable (hence elligible to complete in another country).

Ahah damn that sucks LOL STUPID LOSERS I mean it's better to stay at home and jerk off to Chinese cartoons

I'm sure glad i've been staying at home studying all day to finish my studies and get a 9 to 5 job asap so that I can be a wageslave by age 23. What a bunch of losers, i'm an entire semester worth of knowledge ahead of them now. How will they ever recover?!

Haha look at their unfulfilled life of having fun and going through new experiences

Erascucks on suicide watch. Surely suicide rates are skyrocketing among former erasmus students who can't readjust to their normal life once they come back home

I know but who would travel there? The only nice thing there is a lake. That's it.

I really do doubt that any country only has one pretty thing in it.

i wonder how many of them are from turkish bvlls

Attached: Capture 8.png (738x820, 1.01M)

is erasmus a stealth demographic boost measure???
sounds like the program needs expansion

Attached: 1566911953492.png (797x1280, 724K)

nigga they already are

You are fucking clueless my dude.

>tfw you'll never get an Jow Forums gf thanks to Erasmus

Attached: 1551462290044.jpg (1171x936, 87K)