Tourist prescriptive

what is the world's worst tourist trap?
what is the most overrated landmark?
what is the most overrated city / travel destination?
what is the most overrated country to visit?

Attached: Copenhagen_-_the_little_mermaid_statue_-_2013.jpg (1368x2048, 1.98M)

Paris
Eiffel Tower
Paris
France

Paris
Eiffel Tower
Paris
France

Jerusalem
The Wailing Wall
Jerusalem
Israel

been there. The louver and disney land were nice. Nothing else was particularly memorable.

bump

Dubai Mall
Burj Khalifa
Dubai
UAE

>what is the world's worst tourist trap?
checkpoint charlie in berlin, absolut trash
>what is the most overrated landmark?
Eiffel Tower
>what is the most overrated city / travel destination?
London
>what is the most overrated country to visit?
France

Los Angeles was pretty overrated

International Drive, Orlando - it's a road between Universal Orlando and SeaWorld, and contains most of the area's notable attractions not run by the major theme parks. Traffic is absolutely abysmal on busy days, so avoid this road and just take Universal Blvd running parallel to it instead.

I hear Stonehenge gets boring after the first minute.

Dubai is supposedly expensive AF and only acceptable if you want shopping malls or theme parks. Basically, it's the Arab World's version of Orlando.

Italy has been ruined by tourists for quite some time now and unless you want to see a specific historical site, many of its neighbors have similar architecture, are cheaper, and less crowded.

Attached: heavy-traffic-at-the-entrance-to-magical-midway-on-international-drive-AYEFXD.jpg (1300x938, 210K)

Dunno about the rest but Prague was pretty awful

Literally everyone says LA is shithouse. Don't know how it can be considered overrated

accurate

surprising given how much of a positive reputation Prague has

Barcelona
Sagrada familia
Barcelona
Spain

All of Paris
Anything in Paris
Paris
The country in which Paris is in

>seething against Paris
The only reasonable argument against Paris is the nigger population desu. Other than that it's full of nice places and landmarks to visit so ofc the prices are gonne to be high and it's a large city so ofc the locals are going on about their days rathee than eating baguettes and smoking at the terrasse of a café while wearing a béret

>LA

Disneyland is pretty neat, but then again, it is technically not in Los Angeles.

this

disneyland is gay, what are you 12 years old?

t. from Orange county

I was a kid when I was there. There were two disneylands, the boring theme park one and the fun one that show you how movies are made.

The walk of fame in Hollywood was lame as fuck, as a matter of fact most of Hollywood is a ghetto shithole full of toothless crackheads

Los Angeles is a pretty cool place though

>from Orange county
Not everyone is from ðe US you imbecile.

well i suppose it was a better deal back then. Now its just too overblown

I visited the disneyland that was in Paris, France