It's now or never, America

Either you liberate Hong Kong from China or everything that happens next, all the violence and oppression they're about to face at the hands of the CCP... that's on YOU.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190908-191123_Chrome.jpg (1415x1554, 976K)

Based

Free Hong Kong

how can we "liberate", Jow Forums says we're not free?

you know what, at first I was supportive but this is clearly a CIA job

another fake CIA coup

by bombing the shit our of civilians, just like you have liberated places before.

>Save us America
No. America has decayed precisely because of altruism. Beg for Europa to save you.

Attached: 1555221972460.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

t. de VU

>o. America has decayed precisely because of altruism.
kek

Its all (((SOROS))) and USA jealousy that china is gaining so much ground by playing fair

That faggot has been trying to destabilize asia since the late 90s. Back in like 2016 he tried it again but failed.
Right now its a pretext to send USA troops to deal with Chinas impending rise to #1

I really do hope USA goes try to "liberate" Hong Kong but CHina crushes them like insects. Hong Kong was a state created by brits by force.

Attached: 1563394188753.webm (426x236, 1.54M)

This. I wonder how much does each of those protesters get for a full day participation in a riot. The Chinese government is patient and fully respects the rights and freedom of expression but there are always limits especially when a foreign malicious power openly supports, funds and encourages such criminal movements as recent Hong Kong riots.
This is truly a case of national emergency and threat to each and every peaceful citizen of Hong Kong.

Attached: liberate.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

it's a great strategy 2bh

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

these manifestations are paid by "philantropists"

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If this is happened in SEA countries they will be shot already. China is really chill out this time.

It's true. Getting involved in European affairs dealt a fatal blow to America. America has become addicted to the ways of the world, and only by being cut off cold turkey from our poison (the rest of the world), may we be free.

Attached: 1554807347729.jpg (1024x507, 54K)

Cucked

I have confidence America will liberate them at the 11th hour.

>these manifestations are paid by "philantropists"

Open Society and Ford Foudation

Same that have paid people in Brazil in 2013 to destroy our society when we tried to get closer to China

America will do nothing, and the world will be better for it. If China wishes to rise and sip from the poisonous fountain of global hegemony, let them. America will be placed on a back foot, isolationism will be forced upon America, and that is the America I want.

Attached: 1555222565921.jpg (735x884, 48K)

Imagine if rioters started smashing up shit in the States, broke into a courthouse, vandalised it and planted a Chinese flag there.
How would the US government and media respond to that? Fucking mind blowing how patient and hands off China has been throughout this madness.

I know your insectoid self fails to understand this, but the CCP is terrified of UK. If China broke the deal and imposed authoritarianism on HK, the British Navy would just rock up and the paper tiger would have to fuck off and be humiliated.

>CCP is terrified of UK

Attached: image.jpg (563x949, 70K)

Muricans are too busy dying and losing in Middle East.
Thank you for your service mutt.

So he want murricunt to die fighting China rather than for Israel, huh?

This. The British Navy has two new carriers and they ain't afraid to use them.

Open Society
Ford Foundation
Kellog Foundation

FUCK NON-AMERICANS. ALL NATIONS CAN GO BEFRIEND CHINA. AMERICA HAS STRAYED FROM THE VISION OF THE FATHERS, AND ONLY THROUGH BEING DISPLACED ON THE WORLD STAGE WILL AMERICA REUNITE WITH HER PEACEFUL ORIGINS. CUT OFF ALL FOREIGN WEIGHTS UPON AMERICA'S SOUL.

We have lost in the Middle East, you are correct. Yet another cut dealt to the American people. Disgusting worms dragging us to war against a peoples nearly all Americans care nothing for. A god damned shame. May China save the Middle East with the Belt and Road.

Attached: Wyoming_06a-1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 76K)

Attached: 286.jpg (640x960, 89K)

>ALL NATIONS CAN GO BEFRIEND CHINA
Oh we will

These manifestations are paid by "philantropists": Open Society and Ford Foundation Same that have paid people in Brazil in 2013 to destroy our society when we tried to get closer to China after finding the biggest reserves of oil of the XIX century, the brazilian pre-salt

THE ILLS OF THE WORLD ARE NOT AMERICA'S RESPONSIBILITY. WE HAVE BEEN INSIDIOUSLY FATTENED AND MADE DULL BY RUINOUS POWERS WITHIN WHO GUIDE US LIKE SLAVE MULE TO THE NEXT BATTLEFIELD. AMERICANS ARE BELEAGUERED AND WEARY OF FOREIGN NONSENSE. STRIP IT FROM OUR VISAGE. TROUBLE OUR PEOPLE NO MORE

Not will. Already have. China has purchased ports surrounding Europe, so it is already on the way, and I am incredibly glad for this development. Finland should consider joining the SCO if it is not already a part!

Attached: 1555031129479.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Yes, but when has American foreign policy ever been about altruism? Are you fucking stupid?

>THE ILLS OF THE WORLD ARE NOT AMERICA'S RESPONSIBILITY

every country in this thread would be crying for us to save them if something like the Hong Kong shit was happening in their countries

I speak not to the elites, but to the American people, who are often billed foreign affairs as altruistic excursions. Defending Europeans from Russia, saving the Middle East, etc. Obviously the elites have ulterior motives, whether it be to enrich their pockets or encroach on other nations. I do not speak to them, I speak to the average American. The average American who sees little benefit. Before one mentions the global economy, let it be reminded that the average American is suffering economically, so we cannot even prosper from that.

I do not even remotely care if the entire planet collectively cried out for America. We do NOT need to help them, nor should we. America stretching itself across the world is killing us.

Attached: 1540347481747.jpg (500x699, 84K)

By liberate it means that you should bomb the hell out of them to allow them to have the greatest freedom aka not having to worry about anything because they're dead

>the CCP is terrified of UK

Attached: 153327842516.jpg (409x389, 41K)

I don't think that is what they want us to do

Based.

liberal = libeler
democracy = demon racy
democrats = demon rats