BAT, buy now or stay poor, v1 releases in about 1-2 months

Google hates it, apple wants it and it will be a waifu generator once it moons, buy BAT user.

Attached: ciribestgrill.webm (860x720, 1.7M)

One of the safest bets in crypto right now. Its selling at $.16 too.

>Potential coinbase listing
>Version 1 in a few months
>Nearly 5 million active users
>Nearly 20k content creators
>$150mm advertising budget
>Backed by VC
>Subsidized by google
>No crypto competition
>Real world competition being hit by regulation, and growing user distrust

There are way more points than this, but people rather throw their money at a digital cash project that is 4 years away and has 76 competitors. Top kek. These people will stay poor.

They also have plans to infiltrate radio and television with BAT according to some ama's but won't start until 2019. I think BAT could potentially be a 20 dollar coin.

Well they are working with one of the largest podcast player apps, and they are also working on building out an sdk for smart tvs. I think thats what you mean by radio and television. Either way i think its going to be big.

What’s a believable real world use case for BAT?

paid access to premium content that's paid for entirely by watching a handful of ads a month.

BAT SDK's that allow people to purchase things with BAT. Purchase 1 month of spotify premium with earned BAT

Yeah, eich talked about gift cards for normies that receive BAT.

so like bing rewards or microsoft points?
what kind of security will be in place to prevent BAT tokens from being bot farmed to death

Rate limiting for one. You wont have access to 200 ads per day. Next are KYC measures. You cant run 50 versions of the browser and cash out because $700 per month going to the same person will flag a fraud monitor. Last is bot detection, the browser will use machine learning to detect organic search from bot behavior. The bot detection wont be bulletproof, but ad kyc and rate limiting, and it makes it pretty damn difficult to game the system. Would be better off getting a full time job at subway.

Everyone cashes out at a different time as well so you don't have huge dumps of the token at one time.

BAT is going to skyrocket once businesses start buying it all to place their ads.

Apple does not want your piece of shit coin

Yes it does faggot

Attached: BAT+APPLE.png (598x360, 24K)

Oh shiz, podcasts would be awesome for BAT.

Attached: ciribestgrill2.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Apple is not an advertisement company, and they are privacy focused. They are also good buddies with Eich. Tell me why they wouldnt want to license an ad model from them thats opt in, and private? I guess they dont want money?

Apple could use bat default instead of google, would be huge for bat. I could actually see that happening.

Google pays apple to remain the default search engine in safari. BAT and google can exist side by side in safari. After all BAT steals all google and amazon search queries. Apple still gets paid, BAT has something to feed off of, and apple gets paid again for anyone who opts into the BAT model. Apple cannot lose, and their competition google gets hammer fisted.

Interesting, thanks user.

Attached: AF17A882-9390-48F3-96DD-987A97344144.jpg (706x1024, 83K)

how many do we need to make it user?

Idk, I think it could go to 20 usd on a breakout when big advertisers are announced. My sell target is 5usd then by back in on first dump below that.

Attached: AB93E2DB-F9B8-4DC8-9656-62336C6D2EFC.jpg (724x1024, 83K)