Has anyone on this board ever made a significant amount investing crypto? no memes please

has anyone on this board ever made a significant amount investing crypto? no memes please.

Attached: cammy_white.jpg (4240x2832, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinblockhalf.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone sane investing in 16-17 and didnt cash out atleast high 6 figures last december should offthemselves.
although many did and left and didnt came back

>although many did and left and didnt came back
temporarily.

Attached: 1440720585257s.jpg (250x182, 5K)

21 here. I turned 8k into whats now 40k. had over 100k twice but was too dumb too sell. pretty much liquidated all of it, the easy money is long gone and anyone who wants bitcoin has got some of it already.

Doubled my money. Took out princple now playing with the "house" money.

Hundreds of thousands, but I had over 1M back in January.

Braaaap

I use(d) cryptos for its intended purpose, transactions, but had quite a bit of it go up while doing so. Also bought ripple and eth for like 30x gains. So I was probably up a few hundred k and have cashed out way over a profit. But obviously since then those high profits have gone down quite a bit too.

I'm gonna plug that ass with my dick. No way she'll be able to brap then.

Not really, I came in 2017 and was a poorfag, I could've made like $100k on average if I didn't trade, but that's still poorfag level so I decided to learn trading. I actually became decent but now the market is dead for medium-long term trades so I cashed out with like 25% profit over a year. It's some JUST level shit but at least I didn't lose money. I could learn bitmex but it looks boring as fuck

You could have lived without working with that one million for rest of your life. Idiot

every single person who bought crypto and held it for a couple years is ecstatic about their decision

that'll even be true for the people who bought at 20k by end of next year, they'll have minimum 5x

literally the only thign you can do to fuck this up is (1) not buy, or (2) sell

no chance if you're not living in an absolute shithole country. i cashed out 200k$ in december which i can live off for a couple years, but to never have to work again ever? maybe 5-10 million

we will need another 30 months atleast for a new ATH

You just put it to stocks and live with annual 30k profit.

>imagine the smell

Attached: 1518358854939.jpg (645x773, 94K)

turned 10k into 21k. could have been 41k at peak but i was stupid.

Similar.
I cashed out about 3x my initial investment and I'm still playing with 4x that i have in crypto still.

My 3k investment hit about 80k so it feels shitty.

>we will need another 30 months atleast for a new ATH
no way. new ath will happen b4 eoy 2019 easily

lmao

Yes, but only me. Everyone else is a larper. Currently out in Japan living off crypto gains. I spend my days sipping bubble tea while watching Mt. Fuji from my multi-million pound condo.

My secret you ask? Invest in Link.

See you at the top, user. ;)

Initial around $10k, cashed out around $40k last year and still have $20k sitting in chainlink. Could have had $160k at peak of the bubble but at least all my expenses have been covered. Have to go back to work for a year or so until we bubble again, want to invest more and not be retarded this time.

Same here. If by "playing with house money" you mean holding through the ethereum freefall.
H-heh nice play.

Are you a nigger? 30K? Wtf.

Well how much did you make last year? I think half a million is still pretty good.

Ill be heading over there in december Christmas time to meet my gf, tell me wise crypto maniac what is the best things to do in Tokyo?

I am normally more comfortable in osaka because I spent 6months on student exchange but I'm lost in Tokyo.

Attached: 300px-Sam-hyde(1).png (300x233, 93K)

>invested 4k USD in september last year
>worth 302k early this year
>didnt cash out
>worth 11k now

every single day i think about this shit.

Put in about 4k and turned into 60k. Cashed out to pay all my debts off. Never touching another coin again until 2020 when we have a better idea of what the surviving coins will be - will then invest in a few of those and ride them out for about 5-10 years.

>initial 3k
>peak 335k
>now 38k
>cashed out 10k~

im a brainlet

The nigger are your country. You have good countries in Europe to life comfy with 2500$ per month.

How do you guys do these numbers? Do you just spread cash around a handful of random cryptos and hope for the best? I've made money off stocks for a while but with crypto I am utterly clueless apart from the tech factor. I know what can succeed and what will fail. 95% of crypto projects are utterly worthless. What I don't know is why the fuck the random price swings for no apparent reason, 100x more than any stock market does. I can't seem to research very much on individual things because there's honestly not much material to read.

Just tell me it was luck please so I don't feel like a brainlet.

Invested $3500, Cashed out $20,000, still sitting on $50,000... AND paid the taxes on my shit.

Attached: priceisrightlive_fullsize_story1.jpg (616x462, 132K)

I sold my car and went 95% in Substratum. While price is shit atm I truly believe in the product they're creating so that's why I haven't sold.

But yes, it was mostly luck.

What was it that made BTC hit 20k originally?

NPCs

Attached: 1536795125404.jpg (221x250, 4K)

Cashed out 1.5 million via coinbase in march. I had all my shit tethered soon as it hit ath. Bought a house in florida

Coordinated pump by whales and exchanges.

>Initial 5.5k (First 2 coins $80 each)
>Peak 250k
>Now 75k
>Cashed out ~20k

I am satisfied with my position, but yeah I should have cashed out more around 15-17k. I am confident we will see more bubble cycles so I'm not really worried. CBA is ~450ish so I am deep in the black.

Attached: 1498308917386.png (1297x4344, 1.71M)

Another question is that I keep hearing 2020 is when we might see another run? Why this year?

Nicely done user, any tip how not to be greedy? I held from my ath to now back to initial.

Not him, but cut your losses early. Especially with shitcoins. If you buy a coin and it's coming back down to where you bought in, sell before you lose money, or before you lose much. I lost a big chunk of mine because I broke that rule. I followed it all the way until after May, when I thought to myself "there's no way it'll go lower, I'll wait for a bounce." Then the bounce never came.

I got in late when Bitcoin was like $3k.

I turned $3k into $12k.

I cashed out half, so put $6k into the bank then left the remaining $6k in various coins.

Now that amount is worth $1,100. Meh.

When it's all said and done, 3 or 4 coins are gonna emerge as legitimate worldwide used tokens. And those coins will go up 100x. All other coins will fall to nothing. I think it's still worth being in crypto, but you need to be patient, we are at least one year from any big news that skyrockets a coin.

I like LINK, IOTA, and ETH. All Bitcoin has is the name recognition as being first, it has to die eventually.

Rare binary post ID. Noice

I made around a million USD.

t. 2011 Bitcoiner

If you have one million, you're fairly safe with around $800k in stocks and $200k in bonds

You can spend 35k a year for the rest of your life, first selling the bonds, then the stocks

Made $80,000 out of initial investment $7500. I consider that significant.

I paid off my student loans and bought a car and now I have $15000 left in bitcoin

I only turned a few hundered into a little over 10k. Sold more than half before the tulips went bad. I kept the other half to swing trade. It's down about 75% from it's ATH.

Tfw deleted a wallet after the silk road conundrum that held 14.03BTC JUST.

Stop thinking everyone who uses this board is under 20 or underage b&

>35k a year
lol

I'm bullish on btc. But you're dreaming. Wait for the next halving.

Paid around $11k for 1400 ETH. Sold at the first big dump. Made a few trades and cashed out about $250k. Already paid taxes on it which was about $70k. Now I have $30k cash and the rest is in BAT, so it hasnt been hit. Just a few cents off from my cost average right now.

I've lost $7,000 out of $15,000 does that count?

Gosh darn it if that gal don't warm the stone of my hearth.

bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Substratum is a confirmed scam/vaporware. Are you really that stupid?

I had 1 million dollars from a $5,000 investment, I now have 80k... not even mad really they say smart money is just dumb money thats being through a crash and 5k to 80k is still life changing

>but to never have to work again ever? maybe 5-10 million

if you dont know how to turn 1 million into enough passive income to never work again just kill yourself while you're ahead

You can literally live in like Taiwan or some other Asian country. There is no point to loving in SF or NY if you're not going to work.

35K a year in Asia goes a long way. If you avoid Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan, that is

Started with 10k USD in May 2017, peaked at 600k in January, now back at 200k. Due tax reasons I am more of a holder than a trader. Now I'm just holding my portfolio consisting of 4-5 coins and waiting for the golden bull run, then I'm settled.

I paid off my student loans too. I invested $20k throughout 2017 and cashed out $75k in January. I left the remaining $30k in ETH and other shitcoins.

Everyone has, almost nobody cashed it out though

I went from 1.3k to about 36.000 usd.. those times were epic (ofc i didn't cash out and now I have ~4k left :*)

>playing with house money

Attached: 1530662637240.png (543x443, 19K)

Bubble tea is Taiwanese

Why the fuck would they choose to live somewhere else, to move completely and live a modest life based on 35k.

and you two are both fucking idiots holding onto your losses

wow, feel bad for you bro!

had 90k ath now 15, still hodling, i know i can make it again and then some

15% annual profit?