TFW used to wear the "incel glasses" like Jow Forums always makes fun of

>TFW used to wear the "incel glasses" like Jow Forums always makes fun of
>Then I switched to thick-framed glasses but they're referred to as "soyjak glasses" and I can't stop imagining myself as soyjak when I see myself in the mirror
>Contacts irritate my eyes a lot and I can't really wear them

Is my only options to be an incel or a soyjak? There doesn't seem to be any other stylish glasses. Should I just get LASIK done? What's the fucking solution I don't want to be a soyjak or an incel shooter anymore.

Attached: red_wojak_evil_face.png (500x500, 351K)

The answer is to turn off your computer nigga damn

Why do you care so much about what 4channel thinks nigga

Just go full daredevil bro, use your nose and ears, sight is for plebs anyway

Attached: 4D1419BB-0A8F-4B43-8393-A52A4E8AD4E5.jpg (1200x800, 132K)

This board has given me a clear idea of how other people see me though. I don't want to be an incel or a soyjak anymore.

Of course no normie will tell me im soy or an incel but it's what they'll think. Is LASIK worth it?

What are incel glasses?

Just take your glasses off bro, it can't be that bad

Something along these lines

Attached: 61P6p0UOM+L._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 11K)

I literally can't see several feet in front of me -3.50 vision in both eyes.

Oh, I have those.

There's no winning i think bro. Save up for LASIK. that's my plan, luckily i only need a few months of my wagie job to save up for it.

>>Contacts irritate my eyes a lot and I can't really wear them
How long did you attempt wearing them? Took me half a year to get fully used to contacts

A few times, i just didn't like them. took me forever to put them into eyes and my eyes got irritated and dried by them.

Grow a thicker skin you wimp

>bro just ignore society bro

why are they incel glasses?

because some meme on Jow Forums and Jow Forums about all massshooters wearing glasses like that

And thicker glasses are for soyjaks.... you just can't fucking win if u have myopia. FUCK

Just get prescription aviators hahahahaha

Get those round glasses. All hipster wear them nowadays

Based

Try the dahmer look

t. Haver of sames

Attached: EE0AA921-92A2-41EA-AA19-405AE1EFEC49.jpg (900x506, 80K)

Why do you give a shit about what Jow Forums thinks you fucking mongoloid

round glasses don't suit my face i think i'd just look sam hyde

Where else can i get unfiltered and unbiased opinions? I make most of my choices based on Jow Forums consensus.

Wow, leafs really are snowflakes

Get round glasses you incel soyjak freak

>look like sam hyde
>"Hey aren't you that guy that committed all those shootings and keeps getting away with it?"

Attached: pink_wojak_square_face.jpg (300x300, 11K)

>Jow Forums
>unbiased
What is wrong with you leaf faggots?

The answer is round classic hipster glasses, its /fa/ and girls seems to dig it too
Don't forget to wear em with confidence

Attached: B15B8322-BD35-4590-962B-9FC94111E8E6.jpg (236x299, 10K)

>Millions of people from all over the world of differing race, geographical background, financial background etc etc
>Anonymous so people speak their true opinions

How is it not unbiased? In real life no one will call you an incel to your face they'll just think it and go about their day. Here people can actually say how they feel since they don't need to keep up "normie" appearances.

Get medium/small aviators

Attached: serveimage.jpg (350x350, 26K)

you need to be rich or look like gigachad to pull off.

literally nobody cares dude

Attached: magnifeye-reading-glasses-86020-14-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 39K)

People irl don't really care that much about how do you look.Stop being so self-conscious, you act manlet tier.

I thought about getting retro glasses

this, i wear these and they're based

just take the aviatorpill bro

Attached: david_koresh_mugshot.jpg (620x400, 23K)

>incel glasses
holy fucking cope
imagine thinking changing your fucking glasses is going to make women want to fuck you

This.
Every glasses 4channel poster would wear instantly become incel glasses

They literally do though. There's countless studies showing that your appearance affects literally EVERY aspect of your life.

Just stop using glasses.

Never used glasses in my life. Lived my whole life seeing everything blurry and it didn't bothered me once. If something is important it will get closer to me. I don't have to see shit

protip: nobody cares

Attached: 1563998239410.jpg (425x301, 27K)

Fuck, my glasses are very similar to these

Your vision must not be that bad. I'm -3.50 in both eyes. Literally can't see more than a foot in front of me, how will I drive or do literally anything?

What they really can see is you literally shaking in fear, constantly looking for their approval.

Have you forgot the original meaning of word "based"? It means not being scared of what people think about you. That's a protip.

I don't drive. They didn't let me get a license because of my vision. I just cycle everywhere. Don't need a license to ride on my bike. It also helps me to keep myself fit.

Don't know how bad it is but I am used to it.

Imagine not being part of the Clubmaster masterrace.

Attached: 8053672616699_GL_shad_omfr.jpg (1200x1600, 206K)

But my guy as easy as it is to say "Just don't care about people and society bro" it's been repeatedly shown over and over and over that how you look affects everything from women/dating to job opportunities to pretty much everything imagineable. I'm just trying to look better in normies' eyes.

Bro that's shit no offense but i can't do that. Your eyesight must not be very bad.

Fuck off dude

-6.50 here
glasses can be gigachad, swallow the Hacket pill lad. Wearing Hacket frame in dark copper, love them
other great and more expensive companies, dunno if they sell wordwide tho
IC Berlin
Cazal
Frames made of wood are becoming popular here, too.
And keep your hands away from Ray Ban, they aren't worth the money, except for and Aviator

Well, people who wear glasses usually ARE incels and soyjaks. The memes don't come from nothing. Ever see young men with glasses who've got a girlfriend? Not really until 35

Aviators have very short temples tho

I just fucking hate glasses man.
>Want to go swimming
>"Sorry can't see shit"
>Want to try a martial art
>"Sorry can't see shit"
>Starts raining
>"Sorry you can't see shit because glasses are covered"
>It's cold in winter and you go inside
>"Sorry now your glasses are fogged up"
etc etc etc it just sucks in every way

FUCK THIS I'M GETTING LASIK DONE! Give me ONE reason not to.

Actually, it's probably not that bad. I think I just have a bit of myopia less 2 points. I just hate glasses very much and decided to get my life around not wearing them.

But it's also true that you don't need vision to live. There is completely blind people and they can live reasonably normal lives. There's nothing wrong with being blind.

Just get a hydrophobic coat.

Ah, that's why they look so good on me

What age did you develop myopia? I'm the same way as you and I guess it's because I had it later, at the last years of high school. Before that I had perfect vision, even used to sit at the end off the class and never had a problem to copy things on the board.

This
I'm a Jow Forumsfag but I reckon they would go well with lanky cunts as well
not so sure about fatties though

Just embrace the soy style
I even have the shit, patchy beard too

There's literally nothing wrong with these, what the fuck are people with glasses supposed to wear?

>This board has given me a clear idea of how other people see me though
This board isn't real life
This board is literally filled with incels, thirdies, and retards

I wear these, get compliments on them all the time

This, sois get pussy. They just have to wait until 32 to meet the single mother of their dreans.

Early on. I think might have to do with using screens all the time, they say staring at things upclose too much causes myopia when you're a kid.

Someone please tell me about lasik and why i should/shouldn't do it

Attached: laser-eye-surgery-25-june.jpg (1800x1347, 189K)

There's no incel or soyjack glasses
There's incels and soyjacks
Chad wears what ever and looks good

Attached: glasses.jpg (446x624, 40K)

Was about to post this. Take the retropill and grow a moustache.

Attached: IfYaWannaKillAllHomosGimmeAHellYeah.jpg (1325x443, 146K)

Don't listen to this guy, leafbro. There's a reason nerds and weirdos are depicted with glasses in popular media.

Now this is the redpill. The glasses dont really matter, its the face. I get ton of pussy with 'incel glasses'

>Just look like Chad and then put on glasses bro

No shit if you have a really good looking face and you're trying to go "daddymode". I'm a pretty average fucker though it doesn't look good on me.

There's also a reason why chinese people are often depicted with buck teeth almost everywhere

I'm saying it doesn't matter what glasses you have
If you look like a soy you'll look like a soy without glasses too
If you look normal individual without glasses you'll look normal with them too

Some people glasses don't fit though i think. when i compare pictures of myself with/without glasses i look better without them and I've tried quite a few styles.

This

This bro. If you need glasses ypu can only choose something that doesnt make ypu look that bad. That depends on the shape pf your face and eyes. Dont wear rpund if your face is round too youll look fatter. Usually big ones with thin frame is a good overall choice, not too square not too round. Ask for advice in thr place you buy it take a lady friend with you when you buy em

Has anyone here done lasik or not? redpill me on it.

Attached: 1562694027424.jpg (466x696, 182K)

Eyes literally cannot heal from the damage caused by laser surgery and the flap they open to scrape your lens is kept closed by suction and can open randomly for example when you open your eyes underwater

LASIK can fuck you up, just a heads up

What if you get PRK done where there is no flap?

Googled it just wanted opinions from my Jow Forums bros.

I personally have never taken lasik surgery before but maybe I will since my eyesight is getting slightly worse each year although the many side effects and precautions would probably make it more of a chore than beneficial

Ever wondered why the dudes offering that shit still run around with glasses?

Never seen that desu. A few of my family friends and 3 of my coworkers have gotten it done.

How is it affecting them in their everyday lives? Any interesting unknown side effects?

Pathetic.

Attached: image.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

All seem to have went well.

Get a frame that is only +/- 3mm different from your zygo width and eye height

How much does it cost?

>"Why, yes, I do believe in the 2070 paradigm shift. How could you tell?"

Attached: IMG_20190908_224014.jpg (2448x3264, 1.65M)

Just wear what looks good on you

I wear browlines lol

welp, i'm an incel apparently

just get round or circle frames but not oversized
the frame is not supposed to cover your eyebrows or even worse make them "below" the frame, visible through the lens

Chad glasses are thin frame, round glasses. You can't wear them if you have an oval boneless head though.

LASIK
My life became infinitely better.

Enjoy a lifetime of dry eyes, eyedrops and not being able to drive at night because of halos around lights.

your next move are these obviously

Attached: Retro-Metal-Frame-Vintage-Round-Sunglasses-Women-Brand-Designer-Korean-Clear-Lens-Glasses-Opital-Cir (800x800, 147K)

holy based

>caring about what a bunch of fat unemployed people on the internet think
Come on man