I'm becoming a Doomer, how do I stop this path that I am on?

I'm becoming a Doomer, how do I stop this path that I am on?

Attached: 1537137204548.png (1200x1200, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=emeramide
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5813329/
youtube.com/watch?v=4NGtkT0WtxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

22-24 year olds are called Boomer-Z's, this was established in that Jow Forums thread you stole this image from. Homo.

>/nightwalk/
kek

this triggers me

send help

>boomer
>zoomer
>xoomer
>poomer (old Indians)
>doomer
>yoomer
>woomer
>voomer
>koomer

Yikes.

holy shit this sounds like me

This one hurts

you will be ok once you advance to 28 year old roomer

Holy fuck. Can't relate to any of these boomer memes that have been going around, but this one kinda hits home.

That's totally me, like each single line correspond

Should i be worried Jow Forums ?

Attached: 1466221545164.jpg (722x349, 66K)

one option bud, make your fortune on the next bullrun

wait to read this one

Attached: me.png (696x931, 83K)

Nah I'm at least a 5

yep, thats a roomer

>that 23 year old female bloomer
>promoted straight to management out of college
>loved by everyone just for existing
>good communicator
>large friend group that goes out and parties together
>satisfying life full of experiences
>no regrets

>>>/nightwalk/
what the fuck

qoomer
woomer
eoomer
roomer
toomer
yoomer
uoomer
ioomer
ooomer
poomer
aoomer
soomer
doomer
foomer
goomer
hoomer
joomer
koomer
loomer
zoomer
xoomer
coomer
voomer
boomer
noomer
moomer

Its getting too close faggots, time to back this train up to when the nujacks were posted

:(
when you walk alone @ night

>larping as a girl online
Yikes.

I know my man, it's because I literally just came back from a stroll.

That was me until I learned to hate. Now my life has never been better, full of hateful virility. Every white doomer should be a nazi in 2018

based and almost checked

>cloud rap
nope, just another zoomer

This one applies to a lot of people on Jow Forums

Why is everyone in their 20s so embarrassing?

Attached: yep.jpg (684x546, 76K)

must be nice living in a neighborhood without niggers

I used to be a doomer until I discovered philosophy

hjelp us all

do you have any health problems? if you had dental amalgam fillings or any vaccines with thimerosal in them, you have mercury poisoning; look into emeramide. i've been shilling it here the past few days. no side effects, doesn't do anything bad to you, completely cures mercury poisoning in a very short period of time and allows your body to finally recover from it as it will.
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=emeramide

>no alcoholism
>no risk for opioid addiction; no drugs, ever
>no cloud rap, or rap of any kind
>no tinder
buuuuut everything else is correct
the PSP that i'd play PS1 on broke though

hey faggot, I got a filling and a vaccine for flu or some shit like 15 years ago, should I be looking at that emerafuckmercy stuff?

Don't worry, your digits tell me you are going to evolve into something much greater than you realize.

Attached: 255f66e1d07ff41660c456c760f9ff8c504ffec155df36631d3b8a84716338cb.jpg (570x761, 48K)

is a 21 yr old a zoomer?

s-stop it

that's me lel
just switch nightwalk for nightride, and can't be bothered to try tinder

wrong, i'm a 4/10

I've never been pinned so accurately
hold me fellow doomers
a-are we still going to make it?

Attached: 1529981611958.png (852x944, 70K)

>has a tinder but too disgusted to use it
Fuck this hits home, I deleted it but am highly debating rebooting it and then I think about how terrible meaningless hookups with thots are and then I look around and realize 99.9% of all modern women are thots and feel even worse and alone, and then I crack a beer. At least I have a career, money and a few decent friends could be worse lads.

You can't seem to get this anywhere though

>based palindrome poster
Thoth be with you.
And thanks user, i've this feefee i will accomplish something great one day down in my guts, something who will radically change the course of history. This feel suddently came up when i was in elementary school during a lunch break... But nothing happened so far.

Thanks for saying this user, i feel revigorated now. And i believe in the number prophecies and in destiny, so it's very meaningful to me.
How could i thank you ?

Attached: 1488820590733.gif (550x400, 1.94M)

how the fuck do I know if there was thimerosal in the vaccines I took as a kid?
anyway what about mercurochrome? we used that instead of iodine when I was young

Because everybody's raised to ignore their natural inclinations and told to pursue hypothetically 'good' but ultimately exploitative and psychologically violent circumstances which help shape them into terrible people.

Aaaah, Darkness, my old friend.

very pleasing numbers you got there

"""""female"""""

absolutely
amalgam fillings constantly emit very small quantities of elemental mercury vapor
vaporous elemental mercury is extremely toxic, and very pervasive (can get into just about any area of the body—brain included—with ease)
absorbed mercury is converted to inorganic mercury in the places in the body where it binds to, and inorganic mercury is nowhere near as pervasive or as mobile as elemental or organic mercury—which means that it's gonna stay in the same place, keeping the same spots of your body in a state of total ruin
the primary excretion pathway is overwhelmed and fails completely if burdened with anything but regular background mercury levels

basically, you and everyone else would only doing yourselves a favor in taking emeramide (which is also known as NBMI, if you're wondering about pic related)
the company, emeramed, needs funding for the next (and final) phase of clinical trials, in addition to a bunch of extremely expensive "for your safety"-type regulatory bullshit, though
they're looking for investors; given the number of people who have gotten amalgam fillings, thimerosal-containing vaccinations, and autism (which mercury poisoning causes)
emeramide used to be sold as OSR#1, and there were literally only good reports of things happening with its use
both animal and human studies have shown that it's extremely safe; one study that i found very interesting was when a rat was fed 0.5% of its body weight in emeramide, and the only side effect that it got was diarrhea—which only happened because they had to dissolve the emeramide in vegetable (corn) oil in order for the rat to eat that much emeramide

Attached: emeramide_gold_miners.gif (471x509, 117K)

>95
>Too young for boomer
>Too old for zoomer

the huge dispersion means it doesn't work for everyone though

damn thats literally me

Thats nice and all but where the fuck do i buy it

Anyone born between 94-96 can call ourselves doomers, 93 and 97 are also welcome. We are one of the last graduating class that didn't have sjw shit pushed in grade school so I feel.

Good chunk of that is (was) me minus the alcohol, smoking, opiods, and whatever cloud rap is.
>/nightwalk/
Oh my god. I've done it so much in years past but never knew it was prominent enough to be a meme. I even did it when traveling lol.
>lost youth
Yeah. What a mess.

Things are really looking up though. We're all gonna make it. Keep working.

nah see this one is shit because it selfindulges into emo individualization. The doomer knows himself best so a few lines define him perfectly

Attached: 1504999835761.png (507x540, 64K)

All of these fit me except for the Opioid addiction. I've never tried Opioids and I probably don't need that problem on top of the alcoholism. Also I'm 24 and not 23.

start walking during the day
quit drinking
go to events near your city that interest you
talk to people at the events
realize all this sucks and OD on fentanyl and xanax

Anyone have advice? This me

This is more like avoidant personality disorder repackaged as a shitty meme.

t. psychfag

I don't have time, but can someone make a womber meme? It's a 25 year old who still lives with mummy and acts like he's still in the womb.

Midlife crisis at 25. Does this mean I won't live long?

>lost youth
Fucking hell this is me. Virgin, college drop out. Feel like I’ve missed out on so much. I remember being 16 and telling myself it’ll happen. It never did. I just want to /makeit/ to say fuck you to this world/society which has rejected me, and do donuts around thots while screaming fuck you.

I’m fucked aren’t I?

Oh it is COMFY, user.

Just don't abuse any substances and you're doing better than 50% of society. The drugs is what will fuck you up

>drugs will fuck you up
only if you're an untermensch, look at ozzy osbourne, alive and kicking, perfectly healthy

Tfw actually 23 years old but only about half apply to me

Attached: 0ACC2F5A-BE1E-4DA3-8214-4631F4D0AA44.jpg (476x535, 43K)

from human clinical trials, it's all we have to work with so far; because of emeramide's tremendous capacity to neutralize reactive oxygen species (pic related)—a great deal of which is produced by mercury—the lower the dose, the more the free emeramide gets used only in neutralizing these excess compounds. even 300mg/kg is a useful, but pretty inadequate daily amount to take to deal with the kind of mercury poisoning that the subjects of the study in that pic were taking—this is, mercury poisoning from exposure to elemental mercury in gold refining.
as a side note—once emeramide has a molecule of mercury, no amount of ROS that could be encountered in the body would cause emeramide to let go of that mercury. the bond is truly, ridiculously tight.
here's a link to the study from which the graph in that last post was retrieved:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5813329/

Attached: NBMI_antioxidative_properties.png (517x789, 36K)

if he wasn't famous he would of been found dead in a gutter decades ago

>[jewish babbling]
>t. psychfag

You still haven't told us where to get it

How old are you? Is the reason you haven't lost your virginity is because you haven't done something cringey like finding a virgin bride, or just literally, it never happened. Do you want to lose it to anyone or are you still stuck up on virgins.

If you are stuck up on virgins, what you need to do is get over virgin girls and start loving sluts. The mind is malleable. You can do it. If you don't care if the girl you fuck is a virgin or a slut, which is how it should be. Save up a few grand and go to Pattaya and have a month long fuckfest in Thailand and bed 30 women in 30 days, or even more. Use the abundance of whores there to practice and to get experience and then when you get back to your home country you wont be so nervous around women anymore and you will be able to pick up sluts for a fucking if you want no problems.

It worked for me.

Life has enough detail for a lifetime. But I want to destroy it and drugs help with that. What do?

Cigarettes are great for this.

you get stds?

from their site, theres this early access program but lots of countries excluded. Mines not though, tossing up chasing it through for shits and giggles.

so m8, have you taken this shit yourself?

>da joos did it
back to Jow Forums faggot

try experimenting with psilocybin mushrooms before you ruin yourself. they may help repair the serotonin imbalance in your brain, you've got nothing to lose.

>€600 for shipping insurance
Uh..

at night i take what i call "clean walks". i wear joggers, a hoodie, and tennis shoes for maximum mobility and flexibility. i carry nothing of value on me. if anyone wants to fight me i'll fight back. if i get jumped, i get jumped, fuck it, but they won't get anything from me except the clothes on my back

No. Whores aren't as dirty as people make them out to be. No one wants to fuck a diseased whore. Once a girl is diseased, her rep is ruined and no one will buy her anymore. They will also force you to use a condom for vaginal sex.

this

how dare you make sense

this is exactly the problem that i, myself, face
:::^^^^^^(
you may be tempted to, say, fake a business and buy it from places like medkoo
but, you may as well buy a $450 vial of sand—because, that's basically what you're getting

the emeramide that they sell is not lipid soluble; it clearly either already has some molecule bound to the thiol groups that pick up mercury and cadmium and shit, or it isn't the real emeramide at all
i've been thinking of trying to heat the stuff that i have from them up, to see if there is some kind of metal bound to it
might do that tomorrow

either way, i know that the company that's trying to get this shit out onto the market—emeramed—is taking multiple different routes to sell it
one of them is for veterinary use—and if you wanna hear about the really incredible effects of emeramide in action, watch the section here from 3:39 to 5:20
youtube.com/watch?v=4NGtkT0WtxA

sorry that this is taking so long for me to write; you wouldn't believe the fucking mental haze i have to deal with constantly
(...or, maybe you would)

Attached: forever.jpg (438x313, 68K)

I’m 23. I’m actually in SEA right now and have gotten hit on a few times, but I’m such a sperg I absolutely cannot initiate and kind of sexual escalation. I have no doubt I will spaghetti if I get past kissing a girl. I get nervous as fuck and I won’t be surprised if I shake uncontrollably like some sort of nervous weirdo. I also have piss poor confidence, which was the main thing keeping me from getting any in high school.

Fuck me I'm 23 and this is me.

it isnt fair

Attached: 1536539736848.jpg (624x2672, 677K)

it does user i was going to say that

Attached: 1512353511313.jpg (1066x600, 64K)

That one hit me.

I used to get really tweaked out and go walking for hours looking for groundscore. Wouldn’t get back to my tent until four or five in the morning. Is that /nightwalk/ or just a methmonkey thing?

Been with Lucy for some time but it's time to rewind. Maybe that'll help some. Thanks.

as far as the thimerosal in vaccines goes, the chances are that you got it
your most likely source of exposure is flu shots (which STILL contain thimerosal, which is the most inexcusable, criminal ((("fuck-up"))) ever on the part of the vaccine manufacturers and CERTAINLY government, as this shit's practically forced on you in schools), but you still could've gotten other vaccines that had it
i really don't know much about mercurochrome; my dad had a vial of it and used it instead of iodine when i was a little fuckin' kid. it is a compound which contains inorganic mercury, but the ability of the rest of the compound to make its way through things doesn't seem all too well-documented—apart from in an article from 1993 that has been, like, completely fucking hollowed-out and blanked everywhere it exists on the internet
like all mercury, i'd say that it's certainly not good for you. if you have any health conditions that you're wondering about that could be, at their roots, caused by the presence of mercury in your body, then you really haven't got much to lose from taking emeramide—when you can get it. it shouldn't be expensive when emeramed gets it onto the market, in the future.

lol wut? what kind of chinese turboscam site are you looking at
the prices that some of these people are charging for "emeramide" are just flat-out nuts, by the way; fucking $355 for 250mg is totally unreal. according to emeramed (back when they were known as CTI science, when they were selling emeramide as OSR#1), small-scale emeramide production costs only $0.25 per gram, and decreases in cost in greater quantities. these people are gouging the absolute shit out of people—if they're even selling anything—for doses that, in some people, aren't even effective.

including pic of amalgams for EaSy IdEnTiFiCaTiOn

Attached: amalfills.jpg (650x365, 66K)

>DOOMER
>no rip and tear
>no demon stomping
>no double shotgun
>no punching computers
>gay crap about feelings and shit
cringe and bluepilled

aoomer
boomer
coomer
doomer
eoomer
foomer
goomer
hoomer
ioomer
joomer
koomer
loomer
moomer
noomer
ooomer
poomer
qoomer
roomer
soomer
toomer
uoomer
voomer
woomer
xoomer
yoomer
zoomer

>tfw 23 year old Boomer-Z
feel like a cultural clusterfuck desu senpai

>dead end warehouse job
>Jordan Peterson
>dragon dildo
>discover Jow Forums

stop please i can't take anymore pain

We are worlds apart but tonight I sleep knowing I have a brother in the world.

Attached: 1493234489917.png (593x598, 214K)

i fucking wish i was able to
early access looks like the only way to get it (to better answer your questions, and ), but it's the most shit way ever
if doctors in your country can only prescribe medication to people on a basis of evidence, you're totally fucked, because most doctors only do a fucking blood or a urine test for mercury
in truth, it barely matters what excretory thing they test for mercury, because your body barely excretes it in the first place—but, especially in the case of blood tests (which is the most likely thing they'll test), the only time you'd ever have elevated blood mercury is when you've been eating way too much fish that's high in methylmercury
you're not gonna show anything, otherwise—even if your soft tissue is just loaded with inorganic mercury that's clinging to thiol groups
even if your brain is just a barely fucking functional fucking lump of fat from having all of its neurons getting torn to shreds by mercury that's now sitting dormant in thiol groups in the brain where iron served a critical function, sending the iron scattering all across the brain and causing more endless shit
you can't
fucking
win with these people
and you have to prove, without a SHRED OF DOUBT in a lengthy and costly endeavor into the unknown while dealing with progressively worsening fucking body-wide damage, that you actually do have the condition that you claim to have so that you can get fucking permission from a bureaucrat to do business with a private company—all with the end goal of purchasing a medicine that works really fucking good, causes no side effects, and is non-toxic at the most fucking absurd doses

pic related is an emeramide molecule; if it looks like the head of a bull to you, it's a sign to invest in emeramed

[nervous laughter]

Attached: emeramide3d.png (300x300, 22K)

Same, what the actual fuck. Sometimes I wonder how autists here can be so bang on. I mean every single line + age.

Doomer is way more accurate, that image is just generic kvetching about being an ugly NEET outcast. Doomers are different, they don't have any single crippling issues, their progression just sort of slowed down to a crawl and they're stuck in this state of quiet nostalgic melancholy.