JUST

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/1041463860320886784

Attached: 1523215828064.jpg (378x346, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/1041535915997327360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Where is @cypher_funk ... She literally disappeared and has all my shit... Met two awesome people who warned me. I'm a dumb fuck..."

Attached: 1521900326031.jpg (399x399, 33K)

Why is he always talking about how much he has?
I seriously hope he gets violently robbed irl for being such an asshole
He will never learn otherwise

lmao yo deadass

He got robbed by a woman, this is actually embarrassing because it was easy to avoid this kind of situation.

you sound bitter because you're broke

but you guys said white girls were pure and sweet and would never hurt anyone

>thinking it's true

them capital losses boys. he's smarter than you think

fake and staged
dont be stupid

That's what Jow Forums thinks, but women who hang around men with money are all hustling their asses.

Excuse me?

Kinda hoping this is true but it's probably not :

just a stupid tax evasion scheme and money laundering imo. he already got hacked a few months ago for a few hundred k's already. How will the police prove he is still in possession of the private keys? they can't.

Attached: 1476481286525.jpg (1080x1169, 160K)

Funds not safu

Attached: 1536801863868.jpg (704x904, 138K)

Chad is spending his BTC while this beta thinks its a joke.

Do you guys always announce how much you carry around?

literally nobody has ever said this
women are women, no matter their skin color.

a "woman" yeah. look at "her" carefully, it's a trap.

That's called self marketing. Wishing someone gets violent robbed because they have money just shows you envy them

theres no way thats profitable

Crypto is perfect for kidnapping ransoms. The guy really shouldn't be saying how much crypto he's carrying desu

would give him a tax write off for the foreseeable future and take his "stolen" btc off the record.

Attached: kek.jpg (500x478, 167K)

That's not what I said
I said you deserve to get violently robbed irl if you're constantly telling everyone how much $ you carry around
It's like this nigger is begging to get targeted

This has to be bullshit. He took and tweeted close-up photos before this went down. Not even a tax evasion scam, just a joke on all of us.

so you think he's in cahoots with that goblin? possible

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: seal.jpg (720x1280, 111K)

he doesn't have the money he claims he has imo. he's just laundering the money of the asian community and make people think all those hundred k's come from trading.

Whoa, he really is fucking retarded. Never followed this guy but something bad will happen to him in the end (probably during the next bull)

"let's see if i can squeeze a trade in while i squeeze a dump out lol!

this faggot is super annoying, shilling his "course"

*unfollow* click

>get hacked a few months ago
>lose half a mil
Damn, this guy has it rough. At least he won't have to pay taxes on any of it now.

Even someone as retarded as him wouldn't be walking around with bitcoin keys in plaintext worth half a million. Just a retarded attention whore plot to humblebrag about his wealth and get more people interested in his scam courses.

imagine being the bartender when that little chink twink said he makes half a million every 2 months

Attached: 1536209252815.png (5760x3240, 1000K)

Attached: 1535622638191.png (515x821, 59K)

idk man, he once drunk livestreamed and accidentally showed a .txt with all his 2fa backups

Local people are offering him help on twitter and he's just ignoring them. This is a prank.

Marseille is full of thugs and mafia lords. He may have a gun in his mouth pretty soon. It will change from dicks though

good. he doesn't know how to use his wealth for the good of humanity. little chink should get the gas chamber.

yeah it's obviously a prank. The girl wouldn't be as dumb to steal shit with a picture taken and he would be calling the police not making vids.

>all the butthurt fags hating on based philakone

>ready to suck any retard's cock as long as he's rich

You're literally a gold digger aren't you?

>gave me tutorials for free and I actually learned from him how to trade

philakone is a good guy, a bit weird and autistic but he has a good heart.

the only thing making me think otherwise is the fact he is publicly blaming/incriminating a specific person

yeah just attention whoring. Big accounts retweeting is just free advertising

sushi > "500k$"

Attached: sushi.jpg (1263x1439, 430K)

its all fake and he doing this t avoid paying taxes

its a fake robbery

So the second time he got 'robbed' and won't have to pay taxes then?

That dude is such a lame faggot lol. He doesn't get nearly as much money and 0 pussy as he lets on in his tweets.

He also lives one of the worst cities in Canada for violent crime. Imagine being that retarded

But HE is the danger, user.

Attached: 1533165888773.jpg (957x931, 275K)

>twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/1041535915997327360

Attached: hahaha.jpg (715x414, 39K)

that sushi place looks amazing desu

philaKONE

Attached: 553237727.png (670x646, 709K)

this. stop giving him attention.

I'm beginning to have doubts now that he's pranking everyone, after looking into the chick he says robbed him. She seems like a sketchy pos who'd fit right in at Jow Forums.

I just wonder what this guys parents think. He can't be independently wealthy after getting robbed three times and fucking around on twitter all day every day.

This is obviously fake. If you’ve followed him in the past, you’d know that he is a straight up narcissist. Thinks highly of himself. One of the giveaways is “I’m so dumb”. An ego maniac would never readily say that.

sauce

lmao he sounds like Jason Blaha

Attached: 1528158766660.png (706x960, 744K)

I don't see anything

Yea he does, he's constantly bragging about his profits and what to buy n shit. Plus he comes of like a homo, not as in I don't like him, he just comes of as being homosexual.

Lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Word is, he is being carefully scoped.
They're going to get him. They know where he lives and what he does.

Spotted near garden city. His days are short.

yep. Just like he lost his rolex in the river right? in his last tweet he was wearing it. Jus like he got hacked too. I dont think he actually making money from trading. I think hes making more with his stupid fucking course than actually trading

Attached: 1516279778647.jpg (780x439, 32K)

You'd be surprised how dumb he actually is.

Attached: Untitled 71.jpg (919x617, 88K)

you'd have to be a retard to think that
one of the only guys in crypto who shows his live trades, he's shown himself to be consistently profitable since last fall

he only started really balling when he came out with is course. I remeber there where some rumors about him and that other chink getting bankrolled by some jews