Only $500k marketcap

Get in before this explodes, or just post pink wojacks again when you miss out soon, for some reason it seems like you prefer that

Attached: 1537106738408.png (515x514, 132K)

Why is this shitcoin getting shilled so hard? It offers nothing we haven't already seen a thousand times.

All the benefits of monero but with a fixed supply...also, it's only $.02, has a lot of room for growth..

I sense regret and pink wojacks in your future.

it doesnt have a fixed supply, it has tail emissions like xmr

What coin is this?

Nerva

It’s pretty good

Why are you encouraging people to buy into a coin that has had 50% of it's total supply mined in the last 4 months?

Nice FUD Monero faggot

So no real argument then? Thought so.

cause its 10x where it was a month ago and they need buy walls to dump into

Sorry lads, we're moving over to Actinium now (50K cap)

can someone explain why I should buy this or are you just going to give us no information at all?

DYOR. Easy 100x

again ill ask the question
IT IS ONLY ON TRADEOGRE WITH 10,000 VOLUME
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO LIQUIDATE A POSITION IF THE PRICE GOES UP TO 20 CENTS AND THE VOLUME ISNT ENOUGH TO LIQUIDATE YOUR POSITION

It's by design, this is an experimental coin to see how tail-emission might work economically. With XMR and other tail-emission coins we won't know for decades.

You can't. Set a limit order and wait for it to get filled and hold this until it's on another exchange.

More of a reason to buy now because it will likely hit double digits

Think about what will happen to price if this shit works when it's all mined up. How safe are investors going to feel because the 1% is making miners enough money to keep mining and your funds are private.

Also OP thanks for using a pic I made last night, made me happy to see it back here.

I have no idea, that's the whole point.