Utter newfag here, how the F*CK do I buy LINK?

Utter newfag here, how the F*CK do I buy LINK?

Attached: 309621-LINK.png (300x300, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGcZyUK5oLE#t=10m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just dont, its a scam

gib you a bump because i'm interested too. I want to become a marine to snort pure cocaine on the asscrack of super expensive asians thots eoy like a Chad

stinkylink.com

All the link is currently held by Jow Forums

Attached: 1537064980738.png (808x805, 787K)

Don't it's gonna crash in the next 2 days

if you want I can buy Link for you… msg me

Buy ether or bitcoin on coinbase.
Create account on binance.
Send ether or btc to binance.
Purchase link.
Withdraw from binance to personal wallet.

You’re gonna wanna research cryptos more before jumping in so you don’t lose money. Send small amounts first to verify. Get a ledger nano s hardware wallet to securely.

Don’t lose your money or links. Be careful.

coinbase and binance my dude

but read some more on it - don't wanna lose your money instantly man

buy on Binance, store on MyEtherWallet or a Ledger
welcome to the revolution fren

Attached: blythe.png (413x386, 249K)

based, thanks
how long is the process?

Google.com

Know your opportunity Cling to discipline Do not use an oath Love friendship
Honor the hearth (or Hestia) Follow God Think as a mortal Be overcome by justice
Practice what is just Control yourself
Consult the wise Worship the Gods Watch out for your enemies Help your friends Speak well of everyone Foresee the future Fear deceit
Despise insolence Know the judge
Obey the law Intend to get married Finish the race without shrinking back Work for what you can own Do not abandon honor Give back what you have received Shun evil

Attached: 1536959237631.webm (512x384, 2.69M)

>trips of truth
This confirms that our anonymous ranks include Sergey Nazarov and numerous key people in finance & fintech.

It took me a month to get verified on coinbase
took me a week to get verified on binance
took me a month and a half to get verified to buy link
took me a few weeks to get verified by ledger
took me a month to get verified by myetherwallet

So you're looking at 5-6 months minimum before you can own any link if you start now

Is this bitch really Blythe Masters ??? Holy fuck, drinking baby blood really help to not age, she looked exactly the same 20y ago!
Everything she touch transform into a big scam. Remember the CDO-CDS (credit default swap) who started the 2008 financial crisis?
She was the one who invented it when she was chairman of the JP morgan chase.
Fucking illuminati bitch (tho she is hot for a witch)

Checked
Now fuck off our coin normie

Attached: asdf.jpg (183x275, 10K)

If she is messing with the blockchain it's time to go away guys, she is the high priestess of the jewish bankster cartel. She is called the 'wealth cleaner' at wall street.

Kek. Only a day or two for coinbase, no kyc for low level binance, and two day amazon prime delivery on the ledger.

>if the newfags got this far, throw em a bone.

from 2015 youtube.com/watch?v=RGcZyUK5oLE#t=10m45s

Attached: link12.jpg (542x540, 44K)

I'm amazed she isn't behind bars, and even more amazed she wasn't making a single line in the (((MSM))) back during the 2008 crisis.
Very powerful men protect her ass for sure.

I just started to look at your vid and the memes are alrdy flowing
>when a banker say "bitcoin redpilled me on the banking system"
(at 4mn)

>It was in 2015
What a timeline...

Attached: 1489124540366.png (659x609, 130K)

this

she said red pill 3 times
is she /our girl/ or what

practically no one went to jail, and you're surprised she didn't? pretty much everyone at lehman should've done time, and the majority at goldman, jp morgan, citibank, standard and poors, moody's, etc.

biz owns about 20% of all link.
That's far too much. If companies want to associate with chainlink they will have to buy link from neo nazi white supremacist sexist transphobic racists.
You think that's good for business?
Being associated with and using a product that's under the control of the scum of humanity?
You realize that all the advertising that Jow Forums hosts is by scumbag companies just like the Jow Forumstards who reside here?

She literally belongs in prison

True. Unfortunately, the idea is amazing, the implementation is mediocre, and the community is cancer. This project will be DOA.