Why does Binance hold so much HOLO?

I'm curious as to why Binance hold so much HOLO? It's one of their top 5 holds.

etherscan.io/tokenholdings?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8&sort=total_price_usd&order=desc

Attached: holochain-efficiency.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Attached: 1536517993149.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Because they know they're going to need a shit ton of Holofuel in the future.

because binance see potential. you don't become top dog and crush long timers like bittrex, bitfinex, coinbase & become no #1 without great foresight.

you have to think that 41 millions in holo is nothing, binance will start to get rid of in in any minor pump

Attached: 1535082748917.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

One of their top holds is ZRX which is probably going to be used for their decentralized exchange (DEX). The huge HOLO holding is probably due to the rumored DEX with HOLO and Binance probably knows something we don't.. e.g. Holochain have already got that Mozilla partnership. They wouldn't be gambling with so much money otherwise. They know that HOLO will open the gatway to the masses through Firefox.

Holo its a scam

37 billion HOT tokens with a total value of 184,430 ETH as of today is not nothing...

How much do you think binance is worth?

this desu

Because Holo Devs transferred Holo into the Binance wallet to scam faggots

This.
This is the oldest scam.

“LOOK GUYS ITS IN BINANCES WALLET!!!”

anyone on Jow Forums that isn’t a spamming samefagging NPC can see this scam from miles away

scam confirmed
/thread

this, /thread

Yep this /thread

bahahahahahaAHAHAHhahahahahahaBAHAHAHAHA

PRODEUM USED THIS SAME TECHNIQUE TO SCAM BIZ EARLIER THIS YEAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA

HOLOSCAM

Someone kill this fucking scam already

Everyone sell

Those are binance users' tokens brainlet

Anybody can add tokens to that wallet.

Scamcoins do this to try to confirm a future binance listing.

You dumb motherfucker they have a separate token for BDEX. Jesus biz is dumb

...Anonymous
I don't want to be me anymore

I don't know if I'm actually trans or if I just don't want to be myself anymore. I still want to be a girl, and I have dysphoria, but my want isn't just to be a girl version of myself. If I had the choice I'd be a completely different person instead.
I had a dream today about swapping bodies. A lot of my dreams are about becoming someone else entirely. I'm almost never just a girl in my dreams, I always have to make the conscious decision to become one.
I'm just scared that even after transition I'll still hate myself, because in the end I'll still be me :(

Stop making copypastas to cover up the fact that this is a huge gay scam

You mean without faking volume

The dump yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering HOTheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 15%. Once it breaks through the $0.001 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.00075 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all HOTheads. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.0005 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded holoports will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their gender studies salaries loaded up in HOT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.00025, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded HOTheaded wagecucking gender studies feminists who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded HOTheads will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you HOTheads . There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an HOThead .

I came here for the full potion. I am a zoomer. I am playing fortnite.

The Holo team sent them a lump sum as part of their agreement. It's not necessarily owned by Binance, but is rather in their custody. It means nothing.

Costs money to get on binance plebs

how many people do you think have access to this wallet?

Imagine trying to convince people of this.

Binance doesn’t ask for coins in advance.

HOLOCONNECT

They ask for payment though, the holo team could've sold their HOT to pay for the listing fee, instead they paid binance with HOT and binance pnd's the token to milk it 10 times more than the listing fee.
It is truly a holoconneeect.
One rule of life retards, if it's too good to be true then it probably is, you can't just reinvent the internet, it took based scientists decades to make so a bunch of foot feminists on wheelchairs won't do it in a few years.

Are you seriously still trying to convince people it isn’t a scam?

Prodeum did this.
You’re Prodeum 2.0.

Kill yourself.

read my post again retard. I'm saying it's a scam

Lol the news in the next two months is going to blow you stupid fud fags out the fucking water. WHy you talk so much shit ? If we want ot hold these bags we are going to fucking hold these bags. If you cant understand a distributed hash table for consensus and double ledger confirmations audited by random nodes theni cant help you nor can biz help you.

This shit is gonna get pumped so hard its gonna make tron and verge look like a straight line. This is better then POW it is better then POS it is literally the only way to even come close to VISA TPS at same time allowing an INDEPENDENT DECENTRALIZED INTERNET OF THINGS to operate independently from foreign cabal influence. If u fags cant understand this on one can help you and i feel sorry for you. This rocket ship is boarded and gassed up waiting lift off. Later faggots

Attached: 4a1c560bc205a1fc0c70971a71136688c8649335974d9098187de99a42a77dfb.jpg (1600x1129, 520K)

5/5 post