What is the point?

What is the point?

Attached: Twitter.jpg (1080x985, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/8/16/16157710/cloudflare-daily-stormer-drop-russia-hate-white-nationalism
news.iheart.com/featured/rush-limbaugh/content/2018-08-24-rush-limbaugh-blog-visa-and-mastercard-block-david-horowitz/
pjmedia.com/trending/jihad-watchs-robert-spencer-announces-forthcoming-lawsuit-over-patreon-account-removal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

skip the last centralized access point, the physical internet.

Completely unregulated economy. Unless of course someone has a more powerful radio than you. Then you're fucked.

Yeah but the Ham radio is regulated by the FCC

explain op. Are you a skycoin shill?

I wonder if a crypto project could buy a small low bandwidth long range radio spectrum and operate a lean transaction network with a given transaction delay due to only having 1.2 megabit of throughput.
The hubs use a long range transmitter and would batch transactions on their local node staking with their own coin to ensure they do not fuck with the ledger . At worst with complete internet outage it could operate on a sneaker net to maintain full history nodes.

Attached: images-43.jpg (384x384, 19K)

pic related

Attached: 1531926162833.jpg (403x347, 34K)

Wouldn't it be easy for governments to jam the signal though?

Is this software defined radio?

How do you even synchronize stuff using that kek

Question. I have an office at an international bus interchange in asia, very high traffic. Also, above the office space are 1000 apartments. I want to sell internet to people living in the internet and people waiting for their bus. The best router I could find is an Asus with built in vpn but it only allows 8 connections at a time. What equipment do I need to allow 100+ users logged in at once and how do I charge them for time used?

Implying it is not easy for them to censor the internet if they choose.

Cisco router most likely but idk any other competitors. They seem to make most business routers in the US. There are some commercially available routers like Orbi whole home networks that are quite powerful but idk about 100+ devices, probably too much. Could handle several dozen though. You will probably need a router made for business, which is probably sold by a different seller than consumer routers.

For charging them, have the wifi log in thru a landing page where they enter card info in exchange for a set amount of internet time, or, charge by the minute. Your business choice.

NOTE: You will need a ton of bandwidth for this.

can figure out the router part but how do I do the landing page credit card part? Instead could I do a landing page monero miner?

Attached: photo5100728454248245187.jpg (600x620, 80K)

$200B market cap for crypto and this is the cutting edge? A fucking radio? That shit looks like a hs science project from the 80s. Sell.

Unifi, look into unifi wifi solutions.

unify for the routers or do they offer a landing page and cc processing option?

Asus 5,000 ft, unify 600ft.

I'm not your fucking employee, use the internet and figure this shit out for yourself business starter.

Do your job and no back talking or you get cage duty tomorrow.

Attached: 1536616846317.jpg (1024x683, 216K)

Fuck off kike

Its simple PoF Proof of Frequency economics.

Cloudflare and MasterCard can't shut down your ham radio.

theverge.com/2017/8/16/16157710/cloudflare-daily-stormer-drop-russia-hate-white-nationalism

news.iheart.com/featured/rush-limbaugh/content/2018-08-24-rush-limbaugh-blog-visa-and-mastercard-block-david-horowitz/

pjmedia.com/trending/jihad-watchs-robert-spencer-announces-forthcoming-lawsuit-over-patreon-account-removal/

The left wants to ban people they don't like from using society's infrastructure. If you engage in wrong-think you'll eventually have to use radios and solar panels like your living in some kind of crazy post-apocolyptic world.

Attached: mad_max_game.jpg (1280x720, 140K)