Wealthy venture capitalist here. Shill me your stupid-ass startup ideas

Wealthy venture capitalist here. Shill me your stupid-ass startup ideas.

Attached: tradingstrategy.jpg (271x509, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myshake.berkeley.edu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pay for my living expenses for a year and I’ll x10 any amount of money you have.

ScamSchool

An anonymous web marketplace where people can buy and sell courses to learn the art of scamming

A company that develops software for accurately predicting drill holes deviations in oil and gas/ mineral exploration. Right now million dollar holes are rendered moot because they keep missing their target. The start up cost would be aquiring enough Gyro reports to build the models

Ask for peoples startup ideas and if it sounds easy enough dress it up and market it as your own.

unironically this

DUDE

WEED

hmmmm

sounds like an idea. could you point me to some reading on this problem? Don't companies already predict where to drill based on satellite data and other variables?

I hear exon has a team of 3-4 farmers that walk around with dowsing sticks and ankle trackers for weeks before deciding whether to fully commit to a project.

Pretty sure they use kriging and reflection seismology for this.

I don't think anyone else here is technically competent enough to implement it, so:

The gist of the idea is to use a network of smartphones as makeshift seismometers to listen for seismic events (earthquakes), and then use full waveform inversion to generate extremely high resolution subsurface maps that can be used for oil and mineral resource exploration. In order to gather the data, there's going to be a software library that developers can include in their Android apps and get paid for their users collecting seismic data as an alternative to showing them advertisements.

Because so many people have smartphones, this makes it possible to build out a seismic monitoring network with unprecedented sensor density and coverage with just the flip of a switch. This is especially relevant in developing countries where it can be a real pain to do resource exploration because of getting government approval and hauling over all of your expensive exploration equipment and personnel. But with this approach all you have to do is just sit and wait for some earthquakes, and then you can scout out every single mineral resource in the region of the seismic event.

The business model boils down to: pay app developers to collect seismic data from their users' smartphones -> wait for some earthquakes -> do an assload of high performance computing to reconstruct the subsurface (this will be somewhat expensive) -> sell the resource maps to oil and mining companies for millions of dollars.

[email protected] if interested. Going to bed and will check back in the morning.

Id like to seismically measure the sonic frequencies of your moms farts

This is more of a philanthropy thing:

I wanted to start a legal defense fund for wrongful circumcision lawsuits. Start a trend of families getting mad payouts for their infant boys being carelessly circumcised, put pressure on hospitals and pediatricians.

Same. We can sell weed too.

Seems promising. I'll do a bit of research on this and email you sometime this week.

I'm Jewish, so I can't support this

Mortgage under water? We can help. Just visit www.arson.com

nut sack deodorant. call it scrodorant.

I really like this idea. You could make those 60 second commercials on TV like the other defense funds. It would also raise a ton of awareness.
Kill yourself kike.

there's an app that captures earthquakes and uses neural networks so that's a good start. myshake.berkeley.edu

So far can't locate any research papers that indicate subsurface map reconstruction as you describe is feasible.

faggot

ICO Advisory board.
Cashgrab at least 3% from any ICO, doesn't even matter if its a scam or the real deal.
Can't go wrong with that.

>he doesn't want to make money of other kikes
you're not jewish

lots of companies that do this. One here in seattle called New Alchemy that has done exceptionally well. Needless to say, this area has slowed

Alt news weekly-they all went out of business but with a website paired with the print edition you could put dating ads and shit and own the space.

This is the worst idea here by far. Nut sack deodorant was miles better compared to this

Studio that makes Japanese-style visual novels, but ideas and plots are gathered from dreams. People with dream diaries and lucid dreamers would act as scenario writers. I want to do this IRL.

>current year
>starting up a physical news paper

never going to make it

No vision

Fun insurance.

Monthly payments to a service that partners with major restaurant and event chains to provide little to no cost entertainment to individuals and companies. From extravagant dates out to restorative company retreats, this service would provide affordable high class entertainment to its valued customers.

Fuck dude you may as well start up a competitor to blockbuster rentals

Decentralised Jow Forums

You want to put some money into getting our ICO off the ground, you’ll get very rich. Big name advisors are already attached.

it would make hundreds of dollars

just make some whisle with a distinct sound, and sell it to libtards in canada, market it as whenever someone doesn't respect a womin anyone who witnesses it should whisle.
unlimited ideas op, fags will buy anything today, you have the most advanced (((marketing))) platform might as well take advantage of it.
Also I'd never do that since it's joowish as fuck, but to each their morals

An men’s office clothes line where the trousers and shirt are connected with little hooks on either end of an elastic band. The goal is to keep the shirt properly tucked at any time

Pushing a street wear clothing label through a good looking well liked e-sports team.

Cannabis ICO Conventment

omnilytics platform would have been your best bet this year but they already got enough seed funding

an ebay/amazon like marketplace for only US retailers, none of those chinese/indian fuckers. Advertise it as a way to help local entrepreneurs, get Trump to back it. Instant wealth.

Hire Mexicans for taco stands. You fork up for the resources, they just show up to work.

I like it

Attached: its-a-jump.jpg (500x469, 47K)

Heyyyyy, the smartphone user from a few weeks back?

A pool cleaner with the perfect sucking motion.

hey I got an idea! a way to have blockchain communicate in a decentralized tamper-proof manner with offchain data APIs

Plant sequoia trees all over the world,
Meme it to greenies, say they are saving the planet. Make muh calculations.

1 sequoia at age 50 sequesters 6 tons of CO2, by age 100 it sequesters 25 tons. This continues long after you are gone because they live till 2-3k.
You only need to plant x sequoia's to counteract your emissions of x years.

That will be 1200 dollars, goy.

Like a Taco Bell, but is ran by Boston terriers.

>Get the design of a 3D-printable gun
>Probably something based on an Imura revolver or similar, in .22mag
>Modify the design for injection moulding rather than 3D printing
>Mass produce the fuck out of them
>Interchangeable single-use cylinders, package 2-3 with each gun and tell users to not use any extra cylinders after that
>Include a basic plastic holster
>You could easily sell them for $20 each and make a profit
>You've now got disposable, concealable guns which are cost competitive with baseball bats
>You can arm every single person who wants to be armed
>You can set up charities (buy one, donate one)
>Even airdrop them over third world countries

3d printed dental dams for the elderly

You can literally already buy guides for that on DNMs. The absolute fucking STATE of /nu-buz/

They know where to drill but drills paths seldom end up right on target. a whole bunch of factors such as to rock comptency and bedding can make the drill change course midhole.

Plastic plain packaging as an alternative to the pictures they put on current tobacco packs.

Yeah this technology has already been developed. If you think the current tech out on the market is the latest and greatest you're a fool. Leading companies have already developing 3+ generation technology and are just waiting for competitors to catch up before the release the new stuff. Seeing ahead of the bit technology will be the next generation

>Jew: feed me your ideas. For free of course
>Jow Forums: ok!
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Your data is now bunched around where people live though which is a no go for exploration. You would also lack real detailed resolution as most deposits found today have little surface expression. Sorry to fud.

I hope you're joking. You cannot extract seismic vibrations from the noise in a smartphone.

Paper with rounded corners.

Benefits:
>looks better
>"saves trees"
>more comfortable to hold in large quantities since there's no harsh edges that stab your palms

Attached: unknown[1].png (1349x819, 351K)

VC user shoot me a message on callmewizardbro @gmail.com... im on phone and cant type long

thx

Attached: 41991067_937149423151190_4701709709772587008_n.jpg (391x391, 21K)

Yeah, Myshake is a good proof of concept to show that it's feasible, but their implementation is very crude compared to what I'm making. Also seismic tomography is pretty well known. It's like doing CT scan, but instead of using X-rays to see through the ground, you use seismic waves.

I'm doing full waveform inversion instead of the standard ray-based tomography. This lets me use *all* of the ray paths, even the ones that come in at weird angles because of diffraction and reflections, which lets me image the subsurface with relatively few stations since much larger swaths of ground will be lit up. It also lets me do high resolution imaging of feature sizes below the diffraction limit, since it's a wave-based method instead of ray-based one. So to respond to your points directly:
>Your data is now bunched around where people live
The system is designed to accept sparse station placements from low population density areas. Plus I'm mainly envisioning this being applied in developing countries like Indonesia, the Philippines, and western South America.
>most deposits found today have little surface expression
That's kind of the point. I can image the subsurface trap formations and reservoirs directly. Also FWI gives me enough subsurface parameters (P velocity, S velocity, P attenuation, S attenuation), that I should be able to image non-petroleum resources as well.

You absolutely can using the accelerometer. Admittedly they're not as sensitive as a proper geophone, but as long as you're within 20-50km of the earthquake you'll be able to pick it up just fine.

A service where you buy a box/envelope with a pantry inside (you can add a letter with text for additional fee) that you send to someone as prank

Oh wow you're in Seattle too?

A dating app for local whites and dogs? I think it would be a huge success especially in the south with a high republican population

bump

Attached: 1536576661722.gif (500x500, 44K)

It's a cell phone case with a solar panel on it.

I already coded an app that goes with it for free to monitor your battery. The app has a fun tanning thing for chicks it reminds them to put on sunblock on time intervals. I need help sourcing the solar panels bc my source is too expensive and I have room in the app for ads too if you have those connections lets do this make it happen Mr. Wonderful

How the fuck does this not exist yet. I agree.

You think that the ATF is just going to let you mass produce guns?

Figure out who are the core people in a company. Hire them, and send them to work at their previous employer

I'm a biogeochemistry PhD researcher in my last year. I work with plants and fungi. I've come up with what I believe would be a good way of growing truffles, and other valuable mycorrhizal species, in an artificial environment at high volumes. I'm going to start trials soon, I haven't told a soul. If it works, I'll post on here because I'll need a boat load of money to set up a large growing operation.

I know for a fact this method hasn't been done before, not even close.

Your thinking of Canadians.

AGI / AI development

Create Contraceptimelts; they're like Hot Pockets but contain oral contraceptives.

Solar Powered crypto miners that are installed with or added to installed solar systems as an additional incentive to go solar. any investment would qualify for a 30% tax credit until 2020. Working on a prototype, Investors welcome.

There are no good dominatrix dungeons where I live
How about a worldwide chain of dominatrix dungeons, where you can go in, have girls tie you up, and make you worship their feet

Robots that hunt down and slaughter venture capitalists