Lads just tried to make conversation with a cute French girl and made a complete fool of myself. Was absolute cringe

Lads just tried to make conversation with a cute French girl and made a complete fool of myself. Was absolute cringe.

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (1106x974, 1.14M)

Did you try to speak French?

Repeat after me :

VULAY VU CUCHAY AVEC MOA

Give us the down and dirty details swede user

Yes and she wasn't impressed. I ended up insulting her and she just acted like it was very weird and the conversation died

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (387x761, 208K)

Don't demean yourself just yell English louder at them

lol

just sing Enigma lyrics until she sucks your dong

"allo i am sven i am from sveeeden"
was it like that but francais?

>I ended up insulting her and she just acted like it was very weird and the conversation died
What did you say, exactly?

I said she looked like a pig

based

Are you Sven from /fr/?

Jesus Christ. Well chalk this up as a fun story to laugh about when you are older, I guess.

Allou, j’est Sven eT je vends de la Souédén.

No, I don't really know French I just learned some in primary school which included insults so I thought it would be funny to say but it ended up just being autistic.

>I just learned some in primary school which included insults so I thought it would be funny to say but it ended up just being autistic.
Okay this clears it up. I was wondering how you called her a pig by accident and how you knew what you did if your French wasn’t fluent. Carry on.

>try to speak Russian to impress Russian qt
>end up stuttering incomprehensibles
>she looks at me awkwardly and ends the conversation almost immediately

Attached: 5Dc9cm0.jpg (496x576, 25K)

Ye bro I guess but cringing hard atm. Also we're in the same small class of like 10 people so I'll go on seeing her.

what went wrong? I have french cousins (girls) i can get inside info about what they like

why do they have such low sexual morals?

Basado

Attached: 1566967946854.jpg (525x481, 25K)

>sexual morals?
its all greek to me

You need to ask her about her period and stuff and how her anus smells after pooping

>I ended up insulting her and she just acted like it was very weird and the conversation died

Attached: awe.png (368x388, 39K)

Ok, we have a regular Swede poster in the french general that make lewd 3d models of very muscular women in 3dsmax or something and post them in the thread.

French girl in Swedish class?

kek