WHY are you not currently serving as an infantryman for your Nation's armed forces...

WHY are you not currently serving as an infantryman for your Nation's armed forces? Do you hate your people and wish to betray them? Are you a coward, moron or obese?

Attached: sol.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HA2oR1u27co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t feel like fighting for oil. Although, if the bugmen finally nut up and invade us, then yeah I’d join the military

Do you want your country to be poor, do you wan't your people to starve?

We have mandatory conscription, i was refused and dismissed (thanks God)

Why do you not want to serve ?

I was a submariner, i got more skills and stories out of it than if I was infantry like my dad.

Just because I won’t fight for oil doesn’t mean others won’t

I already did, it fucking sucked
Maybe if I got to fight it'd be different

Because you contribute to your country more by working and paying taxes, instead of peeling potatoes in military.

Literally posting this inside a tank

Finland has tanks?

Thank you for your service

I'm not fighting for the zog war machine.

Go off to another country and die while the big men sit in air conned rooms and make money if you want. I'm not gonna follow.

That said, some country invades australia I will fight and burn every china town to the ground.

Even africans have tanks now grandpa, get on with the times

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x786, 35K)

Yes, but isn’t Finland basically all forest? Can’t imagine it’s good terrain

Shhh

dont fuck with finland :D

youtube.com/watch?v=HA2oR1u27co

>infantryman
Also
>ADF
>ever recruiting
Nice try Bruce

any gaysex?

Nope, I am a fag bit never got to shag another sailor at sea, there is no privacy at all. The Navy is gay as fuck the but Royal Marines take it to another level, i would say the navy is the least gay of the branches because they know their own reputation.

Which sub you served on?

I would roll over and go back to bed if this place got invaded. We're already swamped with chinese and indians - just wake me up when we know who our new rulers are zZzZzZ

Meatball sub

(((Drug war))) is a joke and pretty much a political trick

>Do you hate your people and wish to betray them?
Yes. Fuck Mexico.
>Are you a coward, moron or obese?
I'm a survivor

Trafalgar class, all boats in the class. Some were for a few weeks others were for months, we were undermanned so we were all overworked.

*Gamer

Reconaissance is where it's at.

Regular grunts are pussies compared to us.