Ambrosus + DHL

Top 5 biggest logistics company mentioning Ambrosus. If you’re still in vechain with it’s fake partnerships or waltonchain with its cheap rfid, you can stay poor

Attached: 6C146689-DCC7-4AC9-A900-10ECF0DE0DC1.jpg (1242x536, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DHLGlobal/status/1041310929777053698
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mobile.twitter.com/DHLGlobal/status/1041310929777053698

$50 eoy bitch

Not a bad shill desu. Hopefully a bigger shill will come during better times.

good things come to those who wait...

Attached: 1_2kLD3EnaJ-6INo0O-MvjzQ.jpg (612x440, 76K)

>paying DHL to promote shitcoin
How low can Scamsetti go?

have 2000 of these suckers, what was the ath in Jan for this coin? think it Will go back to these hights?

Amborous need an oracle. We know what it will be.

Zeta node holder here, this makes my Willie stand up on end

Cheeeers

Attached: B6C1DFCD-F51A-4226-A407-ABA88BEBA7A7.jpg (458x458, 35K)

Mobius.

LMB??

Why didn't this 2x?

bump for posterity

Fatsetti

b-but the fudders said it was a scam coin?

kek

LMB is a bongfag

who gives a fuck

What you believed the fud? Never learn /biz

DHL is just using them for publicity cuz Chad, they dont want a partnership with a shitcoin

People still have money invested in AMB? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>he fell for the pajeet tier fud
user...

I ought to finish all my shill images. Angel said none of the companies had dropped them or anything as of a few months ago, take that into account with pic related.

Attached: スクリーンショット 2018-08-28 11.07.51.png (1652x498, 155K)

>interacting
We're spamming them round the clock and they're asking us to stop but we won't.

>let's put an NDA on that one.

Ambrosus is unironically going to be $10 eoy. If you dont have any yet you probably deserve to stay poor.

Bright future ahead bois. Looks like Mr Bearwolf is hibernating through this one.

AMB looked decent at first, the team and the token economics etc. However since they are deciding who gets to run a node I have lost interest.
Guess who will be running nodes? AMB themself, friends and family, employees and so on. There is no way to detect that bias and therefore it is obviously happening.

Bump for Jow Forums don't be stupid user

20 EOY

Are you guys ignoring the fact that they’ve been hyping Vechain’s actual product for months now, not a talk done by the ceo lol

Keep deluding yourselves and invest in amb retards lol

Can you give a source? I looked this up and the initial article has been deleted.

That would be DNV GL shitdick.

Not Link, I'm 100% sure.