Holochain - Build an App in 20 minutes

Some total retard posted the following in a previous thread: "compile some sample dapps? their fucking testnet isn't even out yet, what are you on about?"

Well, here's the answer to that total fucking retard:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvhBfpT7JHo&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1537109027012s.jpg (128x128, 2K)

too bad it doesn't actually require holofuel and redeeming holofuel requires a central authority
oh well better luck next time pajeets

obviously they are just writing some random code and paying with html code, i am a programer and it dont make any sense what they are doing, pajet scam

it's impossible to discuss the tech behind this because retards such as yourself are flooding the board with incomprehensible garbage
kill yourself

I dumped at the top because I'm not an idiot

i check the candles and its dumping every minute, what a scam coin, i am sure all biz fag got out of it already, only the deluded ones are holding it

will be below 100mill mcap soon SELL NOW OR GET POOR

Oh yeah. We have been out since a while. Monkeys and the bigger fool will win.

I don't know if I want to be me anymore

I don't know if I'm actually trans or if I just don't want to be myself anymore. I still want to be a girl, and I have dysphoria, but my want isn't just to be a girl version of myself. If I had the choice I'd be a completely different person instead.
I had a dream today about swapping bodies. A lot of my dreams are about becoming someone else entirely. I'm almost never just a girl in my dreams, I always have to make the conscious decision to become one.
I'm just scared that even after transition I'll still hate myself, because in the end I'll still be me :(

so they made a flashy gui that generates json schemas... there's plenty of those on github already and they aren't worth $300 million
where's their consensus mechanism? Bitcoin could have never worked without a consensus mechanism, and it took years for satoshi to develop it.
holo doesn't have one, and they're not even working on it. not one mention of consensus in their code base

Attached: consensus.png (1020x474, 32K)

lol dis some legit fud i see this shit all over the place hahaha so when u cut ur dick off or are u a fucking LARPER

the consensus is if hex code doesnt match it means htere was malicious intent nad the shit gets forked are u just fucking stupid or downsyndromed lmfao

kek nice testnet after 10 years of development

Attached: 1536975083825.jpg (500x333, 42K)

sub pajeet IQ. i'm not talking about app DNA
i'm talking about security of the entire holo network: holo tokens
there is no consensus.
how do nodes decide that 1 HOT = 1 HOT?

you won't bother answering because you didn't even understand such a basic and fundamental property of blockchains

This, so simple and someone doesn't fucking get it.

so simple that it doesn't need to be documented anywhere...
the entire value proposition that made bitcoin big... except they're not using that, they're building their own.
but not a single word about it in their repo.
you're a moron if you're still holding this, it's never going back to 20 sats, no matter how many times you try to scam anons

"how does a node decide that 1 hot = 1 hot "

LMFAO NODES DOWNLOAD THE CHAINS EVERY 100 TRANSACTIONS instad of every transaciton they break it up into bigger blocks

so conesus will occur in a delayed response mechanism.

"BUT user WHAT IS THE 1 HOT doesnt = 1 HOT"

1 hot = 1hot no matter what

BUT WILL THERE COIN THAT IS ON THERE PRIVATE CHAIN BE LEGITAMIZED? YES IF HEX CODE IS RIGHT

BUT user HOW DOES 1 hot = 1 HOT!!

IF DOUBLE SPEND OCCURED AFTER NODE IS VERIFIED NOT ONLY IS THAT TRANSACTION NULLED BUT EVERYONE INVOLVING THE FAKE HOLO DOUBLE SPEND APPITURE.

TO PUT IT IN LAMEN TERMS IF AND ONLY IF A DOUBLE SPEND OCCURS THE CHAINIS NULLED AND FORKED SO HIS "FAKE HOLO" WILL STILL BE AVAILBLE TO HIM BUT NO ONE ON THE LEGIT HOLO CHAIN WILL EVER EVER EVER DO BUSINESS W HIS SHIT EVER AGAIN AND LITERALLY UR A RETARD LOL!!!!

this is the kind of person who unironically holds holo

the absolute state of holo holders

Attached: 1526152324338.jpg (248x203, 5K)

literal pajeets, can't even spell correctly or make grammatically correct sentences.
anons, you really feel safe owning this dogshit?

people should actually download and run it locally b4 becoming armchair programming experts.

lol that was pure white boy adderall genius if u cant understnad then get o n my spectrum fellas

It's documented in the whitepaper....why are you even bothering? Everything you've said is unambiguously wrong lel.

HURRR DURRRR WHERES CONSENSUS

These poor retarded lame fags cant even think out side the box or paradigm of PROOF OF WORK OR PROOF OF STAKE

ROFL

What do you think POW fags said about POS fags when POS first came out?

Distributed hash tables periodically confirmed and audited by random nodes

the absence of references to Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, or leader selection
algorithms are not an oversight, nor due to unfamiliarity with established approaches to
distributed computing or blockchain architectures. The approach used in Holo does not waste
computing power on those proofs, nor on any type of global ledger consensus at all. Holochain
ensures data integrity for distributed applications through careful provenance of data published
from each agent’s local, immutable chain. Public entries to local chains are then shared to a
content-addressable, distributed hash table (DHT). Unpredictably selected peers validate
cryptographic signatures, enforce data schemas, and application logic.
Using this pattern of local immutable chains with headers notarized by an eventually consistent
DHT, Holochain introduces an agent-centric pattern for data integrity, rather than a data-centric,
absolutist frame (which is what creates the need for consensus). Once a developer learns to do
this kind of inversion in their thinking (from data-centric to agent-centric), then building a
distributed application on Holochain becomes much easier, and many orders of magnitude more
computationally efficient than applications built for scale on blockchain.

Attached: a9c87df72bc69288b39e55025a9a5c15b18701065eee520ae2ee4c94481dc55b.jpg (775x511, 136K)

>being this retarded

>agent-centric
They publicly claim that global consensus is not necessary. Consensus is what man has fought and died over for thousands of years. Holo claims this is okay, that we should be happy with the way the world is because fluffy cats and bunnies, la la la. The consensus state on irrelevant holochains is irrelevant, control over the consensus state on important holochains will be sought after by the nation state. This is a total copout. Consensus will be dominated by policies set by corporations and bureaucracy within legal frameworks where the user has no real rights.
>data-centric absolutist
Here is that argument about objective reality. What is truth? Postmodern nihilists argue that there is no absolute truth, because of all the valid perspectives from which to view the environment. Lucky for us, we are fucking human beings. There is your perspective. From the individual to the species as a whole. we have a hierarchical perspective that allows us to establish objective truth for the purpose of survival. Nihilist parasites KYS.
>inversion in their thinking
Perversion. Their thinking is typical of modern society's descent into madness. A project that does nothing to resist our world spinning out of control. A project masquerading as innovative cryptocurrency. A devolutionary project worse than a scam. They lure you into their trap to bring you before their gods in hell.