FunFair is back to 2 cents. It will never, ever, ever, EVER be below 2 cents again, so I hope you bought!

FunFair is back to 2 cents. It will never, ever, ever, EVER be below 2 cents again, so I hope you bought!

Attached: 1525224080059.png (935x909, 300K)

chainlink renders this obsolete prove me wrong

are you high?

I just want my money back...

Need at least 9 cents...

will never happen...

Also, FUN is still below 2 cents you fuckwit. Doesn't mean it won't pump eventually. But as of right now, you are wrong.

Attached: LightAtTheEndOfTheTunnel.jpg (459x582, 74K)

It's at 2 cents on binance. Almost 250 sats. It was under 200 a week or two ago.

Cunt, I'm on Binance right now. It is 243 sats. $0.015838 is the current price.

FUCK.

Right now there is already secure gambling on chain with Ethereum games. The only missing link is the connection to real life assets. With chainlink oracle we can connect real life assets and data to smartcontract gambling games. After that anyone can create their own gambling game with a smart contract, betting on everything from emulated retro games to how many people a hurricane will kill, with provable fairness. Entirely new games of wealth and power will emerge as gambling is born again under LINK and smartcontracts.

So you are just talking shit then. No worries. Funfair have secured their license and will go live well before Chainlink ever solves "the oracle problem", which it likely never will.

Attached: FUNHulk.png (1144x888, 375K)

When anything can connect to a decentralized network so easily nobody will be able to stop anyone who wants to create any game they want. Licenses have no power on the decentralized chain. The world will be reborn.

>when
yeah, think I found your problem there champ.

Would you guys recommend buying this? I'm a total newbie trying to get into all this.

Attached: 1536626567086.png (480x480, 288K)

previous ATH was $0.19 before the platform had even gone live. current price is

Sounds legit but I'm a complete retard when it comes to this.

Im 21 and just quit Cigarettes, weed and booze so I have a little money to work with.
I just migrated here from other boards and I don't know how any of this works.
I made a thread asking for advice and one user said buy bitcoin and the rest told me to sell me boipussy

Attached: 1537177520966.jpg (1200x545, 697K)

oh, you're new?

OK, here's what you do champ. Go and buy yourself some kneepads. Get some nice ones that are comfortable. Make sure the velcro straps don't chafe the backs of your legs when on your knees (this is important)
Now you will also need some lip gloss. Get a nice vibrant color with some sparkly fleck shit in it. And it should look wet, even when it's at a good consistency and applied thinly. The point is to make your lips look appealing.
Now, all you have to do is suck one million dicks for one dollar each and you will have made it.

Go get 'em champ. Thank me later.

1. Monitor /biz every few hours
2. take note of the cryptos that are mentioned
3. Do your own research of the cryptos from #2
4. Watch/read how to trade and read charts
5. In a week or two use boipussy money to purchase your first crypto

Any books, authors/commentators you recommend or places to buy?
Thanks for taking the time user.

Your mother gave me a million on my first trick, what do I invest it in senpai?

I don't know user... into a mother who doesn't give away your future inheritance for a blowy I suppose.

What happened to RKG? Did she khs?

Attached: IMG_1086.jpg (1200x997, 142K)

Damnit I like you user.
You won't spoon feed me any info but you did give me a hearty chuckle and great bant.

Attached: 1536474709977.png (657x600, 84K)

It will never be .03 cents again either

Do you mean it won't go up or come down.?

Enjoy the FUN without me anons. I've had enough to last a lifetime.

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (238x250, 6K)

Binance rounds up, you mong.

>she

>tfw you realise the gainz you made were in frens along the way

Attached: 1504307552980.jpg (657x527, 52K)

I don't know if I'll make any money here but I know I'm going to have a good time.

Attached: 1536465189537.png (400x333, 91K)

First FUN thread I've seen since you guys tricked me into buying this shit in February. Hope this is a bullish sign, since these bags are getting heavy.

Attached: FUN_Chan5.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

you will

I made that edit

Attached: FUN_Chan6.jpg (600x810, 150K)

if you bought literally anything in February you got tricked.

also this

I was just splurging hard after I'd made crazy bitcoin gains from the December bull run

Why are you still shilling this dead useless shitcoin? People had too much time to think about your scam and too many have realized by now how retarded this idiotic concept af FUN really is. To start with you will encounter more and more anons taking a shit on your cryptofraud contradicting your nonsence making it more and more difficult to scam anyone here anymore. But scamcryptos like these have also ruined any reputation of future shitcoins that dont even exist yet. Just go back to pretending you work for microsoft or something.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Why are you (you)ing at me, nigger? I admitted to be holding bags that are becoming ever more heavy. Eat fecal matter and fuck your mother.

Attached: 1505233573600.jpg (640x640, 99K)

Nigger I don't know shit about cryptos.
Why did you mention me tard?

>didnt mark any post with your ID
>there is another post that fits you description but with a different ID
>includes a shitty FUN meme
>claims to be against it but also supports it

Why am I not supposed to assume that you are nothing but fake opposition? Was this perhaps ((pure coincidence))?

Funny you mention that because I didnt.

Nigger I am so confused is this fun thing not a crypto or are you denying mentioning me?

Attached: 1537167317672m.jpg (576x1024, 90K)