Joined this experiment with 15k

Let's see what happens, you better be right about the moon mission. Anyone else in?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (384x384, 18K)

in 50k deep, waiting for 10 dollars

Sold the 8x and got on Actinium on the same exchange. I highly suggest you do the same at an 80K cap.

Nerva hasn't mooned yet bro why switch now?

$10? You think? Hmm... prediction on 1USD?

% and shilled 5x a day is not mooning.

Poor user. Actinium is a much more promising project. This is just a moonboy fantasy and will dump faster on the CMC listing than you can spin your heels at.

If you made heavy gains, at least sell half and throw that shit into ACM while you still can grip low. I'm just trying to help.

I'll have a look user Ill have a look.

Don’t want to buy your bags sorry.
$1 by end of winter next year

Fuck yeah!

Sorry, but an 8x with Nerva at what I bought, all I need is a 30x with Actinium to cross a million, and I will do everything in my power to make sure it happens, and soon. Good luck.

(BTW, a 30x is a 2M marketcap if you buy now. Kek. It's going to happen)

So you just admitted to shilling a shitcoin to make money and screw your fellow biztards... fuck your Actinium shitcoin.

No. (When) we 30x, I am absolutely not exiting everything, and not right away, and I certainly won't dump in an asshole way.

This is easily 100x potential. You'd be wise to hold, and I will be doing that too.

You Actinium fags are evening encouraging shilling on Jow Forums, from your Discord channel. This coin is going nowhere but rektville

the few people in my discord channel don't even give a shit about this. i'm sure maybe one dude bought a grand worth, but again, this is the floor.

btw, come join. ;) discord dot gg / 8RVJFt

50% of the supply mined in the last 4 months. You're just a whale trying to get enough liquidity to dump on...

This shitcoin manages to have more supply inflation than turtlecoin and that's a feat in of itself.

You dropped 15k in an inflationary shitcoin designed to test tail emissions as a social experiment?

The ABSOLUTE state of Jow Forums.

poor user doesnt see the bigger picture!

24/7 NERVA shills are worse than the 4 amb pajeets.

So tell me, why would I BUY YOUR 50% MINED BAGS when I can just mine Blur?

So tell me, why should I BUY your shitcoin bags when I can just MINE it and its superior fork?

50% mined in 4 months before shilling, with a

Nr. 1, it was shilledhere, you were just to dumb to recognize a good project.
Nr. 2, This is the exact opposite of a pajeet coin.
Nr. 3, BLUR is a simple copy/paste coin with absoultly no development on his own.
Nr. 4, this is one of the, if not the most decentralized coin out there.

Actinium is legit a copy of Lite Coin. What else is different??

TBF Whobiz's Blur fork should be considered one of the biggest takeaways from Angrywasp's experiment.

The idea of returning to individual CPU node miners was a great idea but it should've been obvious that savvier Jow Forumslets would take issue with the emission economics.

Oh I've been mining NERVA since june, even optimized a gpu miner for the parts of cryptonight-adaptive that are GPU mineable for a few days until wasp and biz both quietly forked me off.

I've been dumping on your asses, just like how I dumped on Turtlecoin miners in January with Nicehash. 9 months is both too short to build a community and grassroots support and too long for jaded bag buyers in the midpoint to see their 'investments' crash to 0.

But good luck though.

Thats maybe true if there would be some development going on.
To this day, everything he did was copying.

But XNVs fast emission can be set in the same corner with Turtlecoins high supply. It makes sense when you think about it.

Sadly people like have to little brains to see the bigger picture.

I haven't sold shit yet.. dont you get it? Why would I dump on you now when I know this shit is going to at least $1USD and I can dump then. Legit trying to help you biz, get in before others so you can do the dumping you brainlets.