Mang...

Mang, y'all brainwashed minions really be simpin’ big time on those rageddy ass Castizas meanwhile our Harniza qweens get no love, no appreciation and no respect, shaking ma’ muffuking head, cuh, Harnizas are the real embodiment of latin beauty, wake up sheeple, dust off ya brain and worship a harniza mamasita on sight, periodt

If she ain't brown flush that skank down, blood

Attached: ADAD1DFD-74ED-4A44-83F7-FEBFFD06696A.jpg (2048x2048, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?253159-If-I-marry-a-Latina-woman-would-that-be-miscegenation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most these type of women have mental issues and wish that they were white

Attached: 6A363B2F-537A-4E93-8B10-3ACE62B79AE7.jpg (2560x1098, 610K)

Isn't a harniza basically the same thing as a castiza?
Castiza is someone who's 3/4 white, while a harniza is 2/3 white. Yeah, the castiza has more white, but it's so similar

I married a latina. I never knew what to consider as she's got lots of euro blood and is really pale, but not quite castiza pale. I think she's definitely a harniza

harniza is around 70-80% European

Castizos are over 80%, retard

European genes are really recessive

That's lineal thinking, castizas are on the watered-down almost white spectrum, harnizas are slightly euro-shifted exotique mestizas

By definition castizos are 75% european, 25% native
Harnizos are 66% european and 34% native.

>harniza is around 70-80% European
That's a castizo
>Castizos are over 80%, retard
Nu-uh, criollo is the word you're looking for, minion

The native blood is what makes a Latina so exotic. It's not the white in her that makes her look like every other boring European descendant.
For a girl to have that super sexy exotic look to her she needs to have a good amount of native in her to mix with the white. Latinas are so fucking perfect, I just love them

Pic or you capping

Itt
Incels from the apricity

cringe af

Going for the harniza makes more sense. There's way more of them the castizas too Therefore there's a high chance of getting one to be your gf.

Nigga, I'm not posting a pic of my wife on Jow Forums for strangers to fap to. Just know that she's pretty pale and has euro features but not quite enough for someone to label her as a castiza

Fuck off Brazil, every single fucking thread your retarded ass shows up to complain about people liking women with specific features. People can like mostly white latinas and put a label to it. It's not hurting anyone. You're the only one who gets inexplicably triggered from it.

LMAO

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?253159-If-I-marry-a-Latina-woman-would-that-be-miscegenation

Actually me

Is this harniza?

Attached: 1556866960045.jpg (1080x1261, 131K)

That's just a head attached to two family-sized tits

what's her background? Brazilian, Cuban? Looks Afro-influenced

Campinas, Sao Paulo

Probably octoroon or hexadecaroon

You people talk about castizas and mestizos I see brown people

Fair enough, stay pleb and kick rocks

What about this?
Argentinian girl

Attached: 1539676262865.jpg (1080x1350, 104K)

>If she ain't brown flush that skank down
based

same here

i dont think she has injun blood

negro

que coño es harniza 0n?

whiter than mestizo but not yt enough to be castizo

Looks like the benchmark of whiteness